Frequent Posters

Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Asianangel

gd luck melissa to everyone's questions

and triple gd luck for rabo's set of questions

triple good luck!!!!!!๐Ÿคฃ
Thanks so much, Chandz๐Ÿค—.......I will be needing it๐Ÿ˜†.
Batameez. thumbnail
Ok ....here's another one only one
write a parah on mihika ..which should not have repeated same lines
it should of five lines

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hip-hop

not fair ..all same lines .......then ..if ur going to be sho chalak ..then ....ill bring u ...10 stes of question which wil hav 20 question each set ..........๐Ÿ˜›all the best๐Ÿ˜†

I am not chalak, trivs is๐Ÿคฃ

this is so harsh!!!!!! Not fair........๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ˜†
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: hip-hop

Ok ....here's another one only one

write a parah on mihika ..which should not have repeated same lines
it should of five lines

Me will complete this tomorrow.....after doing some research on Mihika๐Ÿ˜Ž
ProdigalStudent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Melissa? You an angel??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Kya MAST joke mara hia tumne!!! I STILL can't stop laughing!!! Hahaha you some angel!!! Maybe in your dreams ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok since you've answered the questions so sweetly, I'll tell you that I'm quite surprised with your answer to 'Premeer vs Meet' question... I didn't think of the possibility that you would actually DISLIKE Meet ๐Ÿ˜†.... Also I'm glad I'll never have to choose between Arjun and Harshad coz they both are very good friends!!! I was sooo happy to hear that!!! So I'll take both, thank you!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Chalooo more questions, give reasons for your answers... yayyy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Q1. I've always been curious to hear this but is your REAL name Melissa? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Coz its such an uncommon name for like Indians.... No offense intended ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Q2. Ok.. Meher-Preet or Ashlesha-Preet

Q3. Ok, after Prem's comeback whose first meeting are you looking more forward to Prem and Heer's yaa Prem aur Preet's ๐Ÿ˜‰

Q4. MayUr beach episode or MayUr diwali episode? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Q5. Uday or Dia... who is less irritating? ๐Ÿ˜†

Q6. Ok Samrat-Nupur or SaJan???

Q7. SaNu or MayUr???

Q8. Tell me what is your favorite romance book and why do you like it so much???

Q9. Ok if you watch left-right-left who is your favorite cadet???

Q10. Last but not the least, talk about any five members/pals of your choice from the MJHT forum ๐Ÿ˜Š

Batameez. thumbnail
Congratulation mels

now i have some Questions
1) how does it feel to be on hot seat
2) are u enjoying urself?
3) 3 things in KDMHMD n MJHT that made u watch the show
4) characters u love the most
5) u'r fav scenes in kdmhmd n mjht....mention any 3
6) apart from kdmhmd n mjht u'r fav show?
7) u'r views on below mentioned words
life
kdmhmd
mjht
TV
Doctor
College
World
Space
8) If given a chance to go on dinner date with an actor or actress of KDMHMD or MJHT it would be?
9) lallu  k baarein mein aapke vichar
10) Preet , harman , RR , n joydeeep n samrat , benji pe vichar
11) whose frndship did u like more Meet or Mayur or sajan or MNSTR
12) do u want me to give u more sets?
13) name ppl u know in this forum and also ppl u wanna know from this forum๐Ÿ˜†

credit for questions preetu di ..
tana na na ..la lala la la ....enjoy di ..more sets r cumming
Edited by hip-hop - 15 years ago
Batameez. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

Me will complete this tomorrow.....after doing some research on Mihika๐Ÿ˜Ž

no prob ...jus if u will increase time then ill increase para's shoo ..now its not hav 5 lines ..it hsould contain 10 lines ..hurray๐Ÿ˜‰gud gud enjoy..m shoo s weet na
missing Vmars thumbnail

Originally posted by: Melissa

yaa Kanika, she is dangerous when it comes to grilling. I am still hoping against hope that in my case its easier๐Ÿ˜†.

Thanks!!!!! I hope to enjoy as long as the questions are easy๐Ÿ˜‰......

yeah yeah mel dont worry ... da questions r mostly simple

but da problem is after answering over 100 questions ( or mayb even more .. i stopepd counting after 100 )
even da most simplest question seems most intimidating ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Batameez. thumbnail
 here goes:
Any one fave. premeer or mayur scene?
Any one fave meet  scene(Or any, if u liked)?
heer  or Meher or Ash or nupur or sanaya
State one reason cuz of which u lyk harshad n aArjun so much?
Friends or Family?
Any one word tht describes Harshad , Arjun , Shushant ,?
Television or Films?
Ur fave film actor/actress?
Ur fave. movie?
Any five words tht come first to ur mind whn u think bout kdmhmd n Mjht or watch it?
HC or AB?
 Mohit  or Arjun ?..if not arjun or mohit ..why??????
Harshad with?
Mohit with?
prem with
Arjun with
Rati with Mohit or Arjun?
Switzerland or Malaysia?
Traditional dresses or western
KDMHMD forum or MJHT
Wht do u prefer doing whn u cant sleep at night?
Ur fave. food?
Well thts quite it!
Enjoy mels
Have fun at the hot-seat. Hope to c ur answers

credit for questions Znbhhusian ...enjoy di .....more sets cummming ...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

Melissa? You an angel??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  Kya MAST joke mara hia tumne!!! I STILL can't stop laughing!!! Hahaha you some angel!!! Maybe in your dreams ๐Ÿคฃ

hawww......me and not an angel????? Joke???๐Ÿ˜ฒ Thats pretty outrageous๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†. I am such a kind hearted, sweet person๐Ÿ˜‰.

Ok since you've answered the questions so sweetly, I'll tell you that I'm quite surprised with your answer to 'Premeer vs Meet' question... I didn't think of the possibility that you would actually DISLIKE Meet ๐Ÿ˜†You dont know the extent of my dislike for them๐Ÿ˜†

.... Also I'm glad I'll never have to choose between Arjun and Harshad coz they both are very good friends!!! I was sooo happy to hear that!!! So I'll take both, thank you!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
I seriously cant pick just one........both have such wonderful smilesโ˜บ๏ธ

Chalooo more questions, give reasons for your answers... yayyy!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I hope this is the last set......๐Ÿ˜•

Q1. I've always been curious to hear this but is your REAL name Melissa? ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Coz its such an uncommon name for like Indians.... No offense intended ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

None taken๐Ÿ˜†. Well I am basically bengali. My real name is Maeesha.......as I was born and brought up in Canada........my friends over there, they couldnt pronounce my name properly. They used to twist it very badly.......that made me angry and it was hilarious to hear the pronounciation. So they came up with an idea to give me a nickname, thus they opted for Melissa, due to some reason. Thats how this name came and I used it as my username while registering on IF.

Q2. Ok.. Meher-Preet or Ashlesha-Preet Ashlesha-Preet. Though I would gladly chose none. But Ash-Preet is way better to me than Meher-Preet.

Q3. Ok, after Prem's comeback whose first meeting are you looking more forward to Prem and Heer's yaa Prem aur Preet's ๐Ÿ˜‰ If Prem stays like Gaurav, then I dont want to watch the show at all, which is what I am currently doing. But if he returns as Prem, then Prem and Preet's, I guess. I have always loved the brother bonding.

Q4. MayUr beach episode or MayUr diwali episode? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Mayur on Diwali. the 'janwaar se insaan' part was a bit too literal and illogical, so hat gave me a chance to criticise and laugh at the scene๐Ÿคฃ.

Q5. Uday or Dia... who is less irritating? ๐Ÿ˜†Dia's voice, Uday's activities๐Ÿค”........now this is hard!!!!! I think Uday is less irritating than Dia๐Ÿ˜•.

Q6. Ok Samrat-Nupur or SaJan???Samrat-Nupur......I love their friendship moments. and presence of Nups brightens up everything๐Ÿ‘.

Q7. SaNu or MayUr??? Mayur!!!!!!!!!!

Q8. Tell me what is your favorite romance book and why do you like it so much??? Pride and Prejudice. Thats because the female lead was a very practical person and also she made mistakes in judgement. And what to say about the male lead.........he was awesome. I love Mr.Darcy. Thats why I love the book so much!!!!!!

Q9. Ok if you watch left-right-left who is your favorite cadet??? I did watch it, my favourite was Aalekh.......

Q10. Last but not the least, talk about any five members/pals of your choice from the MJHT forum ๐Ÿ˜Š
Raee is a very creative person. Her siggy and avis are breath takingly beautiful. She loves Mayur and Sajan. The love/crush๐Ÿ˜† of her life is edward though. Or should I say robert pattison...........she is totally ga-ga over him.

Rabo is a fun-loving girl. She loves to joke around, and knows how to express her opinion without hurting anyone. The good thing is that she loves both Mayur and Sajan. But the bad thing is she is all lattoo over both Mayank and Samrat๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ. I am not aware of any other actors for whom her dil goes mmmmmm..........but two is quite enough now Rabo....
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Preeti is a very bubbly person by nature. she has got Nupur's 'jhansi' nature in her. She is also a huge fan of both Mayur and Sajan, and loves Kash very much as well. Being a very bindaas person, she always makes us laugh with her talks and she totally adores 'nupur'.

Sara is a total mad girl. She comes up with her natkhat topics and questions and ends up quizzing everyone. Her continuous bakbaks can be seen in the chat clubs๐Ÿ˜‰.....and she may look like an angel, but there is this famous saying 'looks can be deceiving', which is quite appropriate for pyaari bacchi Sara
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Sonia is now very much like myself. She is a huge Mayur fan and loves Harshad and Arjun. In fact she has soem nice plans for Harshad and Arjun together in a serial๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†. Sonia loves praising, but more than that she loves criticising. The criticms are never offensive or inapt. Her sarcasm is one of the things that I love in her most๐Ÿ˜†.

Sonia, your questions are very demanding and in a bad way!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†....
๐Ÿ˜‰

Edited by Melissa - 15 years ago