all ma most wanted bakriz coming
on da hotseat one by onee..πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†
congo shongo melzz...!!!
i'l definately cum bak to gril youu..πŸ˜›
n dun u worry am not goin to b too harsh wid youu..😳
ask kanz...shez da most current victim of ma grilling..πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

luv yaa..!!

Rabo!!!!!πŸ˜†

I hope you do what you are saying. Preeti ke waqt maine dekha tha the grilling you gave her. At that time it was fun to watchπŸ˜‰, but now, being in that placeπŸ˜•πŸ˜†..............
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Melissa

Thanks Chandz.......

I thought we are already friendsπŸ˜†. I absolutely remember and know youπŸ˜ƒ. You came to the paradise once in a while and we also talked na.....

luv yaπŸ˜›

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
okay, then i will come back to grill u πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
and my questions are soooo hard, πŸ˜† ask kanz as she was the last SOTW
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hip-hop

First question write two lines on

M
N
S
T
R

..............n a para on me ..sorry par ur bakri

Me is adopting trivs' way........bhagwaan trivs ko aur bhi sudh-buddhi de

two lines on MNSTR:

MNSTR represents 'monsters', whose, favourite timepass is to attack Lallu.
MNSTR represents 'monsters', whose, favourite timepass is to attack LalluπŸ˜³πŸ˜†.

a para on sara:

Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics.
Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics. Sara is the cutest bacchi of KDMHMD forum. She loves Mihika. And also, loves to open very hatke and creative topics.

I guess, I am done now............πŸ˜ƒ

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: me and just me

Congrats mels..

Hope you have a fun-filled week.

Tania

Thanks Tania😳.......I wish what you hope happensπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: meteora_smt

OMGGG MELLU... Hahaha you're SO dead... Ooh this is gonna be funnn *cue evil laugh*

Suffiece to say you'll just wish you weren't chosen for MOTW, hun!!! πŸ˜›

Just look at me......how can you do this to an angel like myself???πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Ok easy questions first.... Pick one....

Q1. Premeer or Meher-Preet and why ......because I used to be a huge Premeer fan, and also because I consider Meher-Preet's marriage to be a unethical and sick one. So I dont like them at all.

Q2. SaJan or Uday-Dia and why....well, I love to laugh and criticise.........and Dia's dresses and Uday's character sketch enables bothπŸ˜†.

Q3. MayUr or SaJan and why ........because I love Mayur. They are unique and very relateable to me, so I absolutely love them.

Q4. KDMHMD or MJHT and why..........BT shows turn very illogical, sooner or later. I dont like to be fooled and left quizical from lack of logical presentation.......so I prefer something fun-filled and comparatively way more logical.

Q5. Ghajini or RNBDJ and why.........I didnt watch Ghajini and dont plan to watch it, but did watch RNBDJ......and also because I am a huge SRK fan.....so biasness bhi hai.

And now... the tough ones 😈 (Though these are a little heavy on the MJHT/KDMHMD stuff since I'm not aware of any other shows that you watch regularly on TV) Are you planning to get me killed by squashing me between my two favourite couples???? and favourite forums????

Q6. ArTior HarshIti and why.......I absolutely cant choose only one. I love both of the couples, equally. ArTi make a gorgeous couple. The 'cute hai bohut' and behind the scenes of TP made me fall in love with them. They are kind of a couple whom you see on serials or sthπŸ˜†. Harshiti are absolutely adorable, their constant bickering and teasing is just too cute.

Q7. MayUr or Premeer and why.......I enjoy watching them. As I have always said that this is one couple who can portray all the different shades and emotions of life. They are very realistic. They are funny, sarcastic, egoistic and at the same time sweet, passionate, intense.

Q8. Arjun or Rati - who is the better actor and why seriously, this is a very difficult option. But I think Rati is the best tellywood actor. Her versatility enables her to make the her characters come to life. From being a cryfest to a happy-go-lucky character, a silent listener to a non-stop talker, there is not one moment when I could see her lost the charm in her role or any expressions being repeated. She portray the same emotions with different expressions.........thats worth applauding.

Q9. Mayank or Nupur - the more interesting character and why.....well as its interesting and not entertaining or lovable, so I would go with Mayank. You can never know whats going inside this guys mind. Not a single step of his can be predicted and neither how he will react to different situations. Thats what makes him so ineteresting.

Q10. Harshad or Arjun Bijlani - who is the better actor and why .....I think Harshad does the intense, serious type of roles awesomely. But in my opinion, Arjun is an all-rounder. I think he can do all types of role fabulously.

Q11. KDMHMD forum or MJHT forum and why 😈 ....this is so not fair. Both are my favourite. But as KDMHMD forum was the first forum where I actually started being active I would go for that. Meri jaan aatki hai Kis desh forum mein. I always visit the forum silently, even though I have stopped watching the show. I love the forum so much. I am still new to MJHT forum, I also love it.........but kis desh forum will always be more close to my heart.

Q12. Rati or Additi - the better actress???Rati, without a doubt!!!!!!!

Q13. Arjun ka smile ya Harshad ka smile 😈...this I cant choose. I dont have any numbering's done in my mind, so how can I pronounce it out...........both of them has magnificent smiles. I am mesmerized by both smiles equally.......absolutely equally.

Q14. Who is better looking from the above two??? Arjun 😍
Q15. And who has a better physique/body??? 😈 Harshad☺️

More coming....What??!!!!😲 More..........I am actually speechless........πŸ˜•

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: loving_bird

wowwwwwwww melz
so this time ur on grilling seat
by god mazaa aa gaya
enjoy beta enjoy🀣 agar mauka mila answer dene se

By God....mujhe bhi abh aadat par rahi hai questions ka saamna karne ki. I surely hope you dont get a chanceπŸ˜†.......in case you do, I am ready!!!!!!!!!🀣

Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssaba

congrats melissa!    have funπŸ˜‰

thanks dear......πŸ˜ƒ
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelofdeathkav

congrats melissa !!!!!!!!!!
have a gr8 tym on the hot seat

~kavita

Thanks KavitaπŸ˜›......pray for meπŸ˜†
Melissa thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shubh_Aastha

Mels !!!!!

Mwaah ! Mwaah ! Mwaah !!!! πŸ€—

Congratulations and celebrations....para pa tum pum pum !!!

And the grilling....heh heh , I'll be back , gotta work on mah questionaire now....

What kinda questions...heh heh , for now , just know that tiny horns have already sprouted out of my head *evil smile*

Love,Shreya πŸ˜†

Et too Shreya, then falls MelissaπŸ˜†.

Thanks dear........mwaah to you too
πŸ€—