desi_baby07 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
Wow... thanx for sharing. 😊

-aisha
wonderman thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^ Always Welcome......Trying to find info on the other cast and can't....Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago
desi_baby07 thumbnail

Yeah Vineet def. rocks! Loved him since Maayka. When I found out that he's a part of this show too, I was more than happy! 😊

From the other cast, I know about Amar Upadhyay a little, not much. He used to play Mihir in Kyunki... and he was also in Kkusum for a cameo.
Don't know about the rest though. 😳

-aisha
wonderman thumbnail

Originally posted by: desi_baby07

Yeah Vineet def. rocks! Loved him since Maayka. When I found out that he's a part of this show too, I was more than happy! 😊

From the other cast, I know about Amar Upadhyay a little, not much. He used to play Mihir in Kyunki... and he was also in Kkusum for a cameo.
Don't know about the rest though. 😳

-aisha

..But he's doing a Negative Role.....I think there was a MAA promo of him....but I can't find it....The others I have never seen at all.................
Edited by 1love4ever - 15 years ago
desi_baby07 thumbnail

Wow... you're a Veeni fan too... I also loved them so much! Hai... yeah I also wish Shilpa was paired with Vineet in this show too. Well, you never know because she has quit Maayka and maybe if a miracle happens... she could join MAA and be with him again. I'd love that.

Anyways... nice meeting you. 😊

wonderman thumbnail

Wow... you're a Veeni fan too... I also loved them so much! Hai... yeah I also wish Shilpa was paired with Vineet in this show too. Well, you never know because she has quit Maayka and maybe if a miracle happens... she could join MAA and be with him again. I'd love that.

Anyways... nice meeting you. 😊

Yeap..........I would love that...this time he and shilpa will be leads and no bashing.....ugh..hated that from the Maayka forum....
VEENI.....

Nice Meeting u too
desi_baby07 thumbnail
Yeah that's true... lolz the bashing is still going on, but this time it's all on Shilpa. I don't visit that forum much anymore... it's disgusting to see so many haters.

Anyways back on topic.... does VVR actually add his fans? Just curious cuz I'd love to be his friend. 😳
wonderman thumbnail

Yeah that's true... lolz the bashing is still going on, but this time it's all on Shilpa. I don't visit that forum much anymore... it's disgusting to see so many haters.

Anyways back on topic.... does VVR actually add his fans? Just curious cuz I'd love to be his friend. 😳

Amen...Me too...When Vineet left Maayka...I stopped going there......
Yeap he adds and speaks to them when he's online...
desi_baby07 thumbnail

I actually quit watching Maayka when Shilpa left. I'm a big Shilpa fan... and that's what made me a Vineet fan. Just love them.

Wow... that's cool. Okies then I'll add him too. Thanx so much yaar. 😊