Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Even JuSach appearances on TV till date onscreen as been different and unique and would prefer them to be that way something different, unique and special yet unpredictable

so would prefer JuSach do reality form October now is the time to do different genre of acting

Last year Ju has done 3 reality shows 1st was a Solo i.e. Say Shaava Shaava,  2nd was a Jodi  CC2 Juhi-VIP  and the 3rd was a Team (Bahus).  Here too she hasnt repeated

Ju dances were always a highlight be it solo or as a jodi and is  any Choreo's delight and director's delight proof is H-V compostion in SPA 2005 and Longi comments in Saas vs Bahu

she amazes me to bits to know how they handle different concepts and style of dancing with so much ease and elan

SvB, SPA2006, SPA 2005 dance of Kaal-Dhamaak choreo by Harshal-Vithal was making the audience ask for more.

the whole SPA 2005 ALL Audio Mix and Dance performances were of Harshal-Vithal but still the KD was the bestest in SPA

Edited by surakshita - 15 years ago
surakshita thumbnail

Eagerly waiting what will JuSach do in their next OffScreen and one frame onscreen presence

Being Exclusive as its pros and cons ( +ve/-ve effects)

One of the pros are that people approach you with out-of the box concepts to enact and try to make you a part of a difficult project and know that you surely will hit the Jackpot with it

and the second pro is that you dont look tired and jaded in jumping from 1 set to the 2nd set then to the 3rd set and then to the 4th set

Originally posted by: norzar

hi

Well it depends if jusahcin are back form they hm when the awrads happen, if they have decided to extend for it another 2 weeks we wont seem them on sansui

Would be happy with whatever the decide to do,

Nver really seen ju in many awrad shows, only saw her in spa's and last year sansui

sachin ws there in  zee rishtoon ki door last year and bagged 2 awards, and wa sin sansui bash./I dont rme seeing him in any other award show too

norzar

surakshita thumbnail
JuSach are so much a mirror image/Object-Shadow  of each other  that its difficult to SPOT a difference

but surely there will be few will start raking my brains so you all too put your thinking caps on later after we see them more Onscreen and Offscreen too

i know it was her house puja and sharadha was also there. Ju was really sweet the way she acknowledged her fans. Ju has always thanked her fans in all phases of her life be it awards or be it her personal things.

Sachin is a sweetheart just like ju, loved the way he touched the elders feet while giving out the card.

Both jusahcin value others in they life and that makes them stand out from the rest. For them its not only about themsellves

thats one quality which i dont find in many

norzar

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

naz, i am searching for the good quality video, but its and old one so harder to find. yup all ju performances are oustanding

still finding the sachin kajre dance on zee dilwai show too

ruhi this yr i doubt kk will be nominated again on spa, so woudlnt want huju to perform

Wont mind them performing in sansui or ita's

norzar
norzar thumbnail
hi

i know surakshita, ju is a delight for everyone, she lightens up the screen with her strong personality. No wonder whatever show she takes up does well, i rem saas vs bahu, cc2 and shava all were hit shows

and cm too hit good trps

Sachin has dont many acting projects for the past 3-4 yeasr, so would like to see him with something new. If not reality would like hosting first..

norzar

surakshita thumbnail

Here

some info of Shagun serial of Sachin

below from telegraph india intv of sachin

It was after a two-year sabbatical that he returned with Shagun on Star Plus and Sindoor on Zee TV, with his Hindi brushed up. If he became a household name as chocolate hero Prashant in Shagun

and tc short takes
My most embarrassing moment: I was shooting for a Pakistani film in Kutch and got mobbed because of my show 'Shagun' and my shirt was torn in the process

norzar thumbnail
hi

thanks for the info surakshita,

well sachin's hindi has surely improved, i rem he had done a small role in vishwass serial on zee, after that when i saw him in in shagun i was impressed the way he presented him self.

he was a little chubby in vishwaas i feel

the incident must ahve been very embrassing for poor sachin

wonder whcih paksitani serial he is tlwaking of

norzxar
surakshita thumbnail
secondly again another similiarity in JuSach they did something for the Pakistan entertainment industry in the almost same year too 2005

He said Pakistan Film not serial
so all the more I am eager to know which Pak Film he did

Shagun was his comeback serial after 2 years after Kanyadaaan

In Vishwaas what was Sachin Role ?

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
even i dont know which  film he  was talking about .
surakshita thumbnail
A new Club of JuSachin is opened but post after this club finishes 150 pages

I have got this nice pic of Sachin holding his nose on his wedding day

funny one