woowwwwwwwwww
shooooooooo shweet
juhi looks out of the worl shweet cute
love her till the end of everything
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago
hi

yeh saal i want to see ju in serials, dont mind cameos too, presuming they are interesting

for sachin would prefer relaity shows also, bec he has never done one yet. it will be a nice change fro him and for us too

norzar

norzar thumbnail
hi

ruhi well said. Sansui mein atleast we should see all of them. It will be jusachin first awrad show after they shadi. Last year both werre present in the bash afterwards that time we didint know that they are a couple.

annie its sweet of jusachin to make us a part of they wedding  journey by giving out these pics. i feel so special and close to them.

ditn get tired of seeing the pics

norzar

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ju always made us feel that extra special that she always made us a part of her happiness be it her new home and now her marriage

I remember during the home puja the way she went on thanking profusely her fans time and again really bought tears in my eyes

Sachin to has a similiar trait, he saw that we too were there when the first wedding card was given to his elders

Its a special rasm and getting us see it was something unique as if you are  a part of their family

and then at the Wedding Sachin was fultoo informative and thanking all of the media for seeing that the viewers did get this unique treat

surakshita thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sansui Awards

depends how JuSach wants to do it

Just chillout and walk the red carpet and enjoy the performances and all as audiences

or do have a role on stage either anchoring or giving awards or dances

rather prefer they chill out and enjoy but its upto them

JuSach are on a honeymoon and looks like I have become too chilled out and laidback

hahahahah

norzar thumbnail
hi

i know it was her house puja and sharadha was also there. Ju was really sweet the way she acknowledged her fans. Ju has always thanked her fans in all phases of her life be it awards or be it her personal things.

Sachin is a sweetheart just like ju, loved the way he touched the elders feet while giving out the card.

Both jusahcin value others in they life and that makes them stand out from the rest. For them its not only about themsellves

thats one quality which i dont find in many

norzar

Edited by norzar - 15 years ago
norzar thumbnail
hi

Well it depends if jusahcin are back form they hm when the awrads happen, if they have decided to extend for it another 2 weeks we wont seem them on sansui

Would be happy with whatever the decide to do,

Nver really seen ju in many awrad shows, only saw her in spa's and last year sansui

sachin ws there in  zee rishtoon ki door last year and bagged 2 awards, and wa sin sansui bash./I dont rme seeing him in any other award show too

norzar

norzar thumbnail
hi

friends here is the video link of ju dance with sangeeta in spa 2006

credit goes to 3292191.

though its not the  full dance  i think.

norzar
NazNgs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hee Nozy

Thanks for the link yaar..

its such a pity that the vid is not that HQ...par yaar Juhi ki koi bhi vid ho....
mujhe bahut khushi hoti hain..
ghaana bhi kuch samach nahi aayi..
par Juhi ki performance ho to language ka kya..😆😆

Love u
Naz

Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hey yup thanx for link..ya not hq but acha video tha..and  i loved the sog too..hope this year also huju give good performances...