Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie is no homewrecker

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 15 years ago
Brad Pitt says Angelina Jolie is no homewrecker

Since Brad Pitt left his wife, Jennifer Aniston, after meeting Angelina Jolie on the set of their film, Mr & Mrs Smith, Angelina has been described as a "homewrecker". Now, Pitt has stuck up for his new girlfriend.

"What people don't understand is that we filmed [Mr & Mrs Smith] for a year," he says. "We were still filming after Jen and I split up. Even then it doesn't mean that there was some kind of dastardly affair. There wasn't. I'm very proud of the way that it was handled. It was respectful."

Jennifer might disagree. The 39-year-old star of Friends called Angelina's earlier comment that the couple had fallen in love on set "uncool", but Pitt, 45, downplays any animosity. "Listen, man, Jen is a sweetheart," he says. "I think she got dragged into that one and then there's a second round to all that Angie versus Jen. It's so created. We still check in with each other. She was a big part of my life, and me hers. I don't see how there cannot be [that]. That's life, man. That's life."

'I'm very proud of the way it was handeld' what the brad dude
Brad is totally downplaying everything! I felt so bad when Jen had to present at the Oscars and Brad-Angelina were right front and center! That's gotta hurt!
Originally posted by sweet coco

Brad is totally downplaying everything! I felt so bad when Jen had to present at the Oscars and Brad-Angelina were right front and center! That's gotta hurt!

yeah, i know.. it's tough.. i feel very bad for Jen.. but i'm happy that she at least faced him, instead of hiding.. brave girl..!