Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
may i continue or not?????????????
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
 hi sweeties.............its 3rd saturday of the first month and I get a day off....

PART 3

It was Monday ...27th August 2007 and she was ready to face th world of FSI (Fluid System International)"Oh come on i met them ..they are nice why the hell I am scared to death" qurat talked to herself....." i am not confuse...nor scared...i am fine ..and i am just tooo good...i can do it" she excercise her routine practice of encouraging her ownself .

It was 8:56 am and she was standing infront of office door she pressed the intercom "good mornin this is quratulain ....will some one open the door" after a minute the door flew open ...a fair complexion Gul Bhai ws smiling to her "Assalam Aliykum ....hum app ka hi intezar ker rahey they aayee"...He welcomed her warmly. she said hi to Najia while moving inside who just passed a smile and noded her head....she crossed the hall alongwith gul bhai and entered in zahid sb's cabin where he and farhan were waiting for her they also welcomed her warmly. She was asked to go in her earler cubilcal where she spend her demo-day!

An hour passed she got  call on her extension and it was managing director on other line ...." zara ander ayee" he said...
she first went to zahid sb and told him he took her to MD's room and later he left!

MD seemed a nice man too....but still she wasnt to rate him equally to zahid sb ....zahid sb was more decent and charming personality to her and however, she found MD bit stranger nature wise!

MD talked to her for few minutes and then she was back to pavellion where the her nighmare farhan was waiting for her .."AOA....Ms. qurat.....how are you....bhoot misssssss...nahi kiya app ko hum loogon ne ...phir bhi kuch loogon se app ka introduction kerwana zamedarri hai humari"...qurat gave him a killer look "chaliya akhir ap ki zemadari jo teri ...rahi baat MISSSS kerney ki tu ....app bhi itney hasee tu nahi ke app ko koi MISS ker karey Mr. ..HUH... ab chalein ya kuch deer aur yahan humara time waste kerengye"....farhan .." sabar rakhiya ...arey ye app ki naak per kiya hai"...qurat got anxious and touched her nose ..but nothing was there..she took her mirror out of her handbag and checked herself "magar mujey tu kuch nahi nahi deh raha" she said with much innocense " areyyy...hai na GUSSA" farhan said and turned around with a sheepish smile " youuuu ...aaaaaaaaahhh" then she said in low tone " monkey kahin ka.."

NEXT PART ...

more people good or bad .....wait & read ...

have a nice weekend tcz byeeeeeeeee

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

you should meet fr in real life he is not sweet at allπŸ˜†πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‰
Edited by cute_face86 - 15 years ago
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
PART:4

Qurat was almost pissed off with Farhan's bugging. Qurat was sitting in her cubical idle ; WHEN Zahid Sb saw her through glass wall and intercom her to visit him in his office "take a seat qurat i hate when i am sitting and others are standin like slaves in my office"...qurat smiled " Sir, ik baat kahoon"...Zahid Sb "jee kahiya"...qurat was meanwhile also playing with her fingers in her lap.."Sir, i saw you yelling at your staff for some order lost"...zahid sb smiled "and they looked horified"....qurat"yeahhhh but...."...zahid sb " but what"...qurat "pata nahi essa kyun lata hai ke app esse ho nahi...balki app ..." zahid sb was now enjoying and amused at this outspoken girl nobody dared to be so frank with him else then farhan but he also used to bit careful as it was part of his nature..."" appp..bhoot cute bilkul ik teddy bear jesey....sorrryyyy but i felt that you are so fatherly figure".....zahid sb smiled at her kiddish way of confesig "quratt...insaanon ko janwar se nahi milana chahiya...phir chahey wo teddy bear hi kun na ho....haqeeqat main tedd bear bhoot khatarnaak hota hai ...aur rahi baat fatherly figure ki tu ....i must say your parents are very lucky to have yyou ...i dont have any daughter ...mera ik beta hai.....jo tum se shayad ik aadh saal chota hai.....and if you think i m a fatherly fiure then i will be happiest to adore you my daughter....we will be friends first rather employee and boss...and your are m daughter too ok?..." qurat smiled " thankkk you sr .." she said that bit loudly and at very moment farhan was entering in zahid sb's room "get a life woman .....behave" he strictly said ...qurat flared and turned oh heer heels left the room....mimicin farhan on her way....which was unluckickly noticed by him " stupid irl..." he said in lower voice "farhaannn" zahid sb interefared "sorry sir .....ye mohtarma kisi bachey se kam nahi hai wesey bhi".....

qurat was lookin at some files wen farhan entereed in her cubical "hello madam ...you need to prepare costing sheet from tommorow onwards"......"you have to care for salaries too....there is electronic swap card system for attendance ....one have to punch his or her card to enter in office door....furhter there are close circuit cameras in hall and rooms ....except for bathroom....." ...qurat mummered "wahan bhi laga letey ..." farhan " huh....anyways ....there is copier just beside conference room ....printer is with khurram ......i have made your external and internal office ids ...internal will be use for office purpose only and they are set on LAN...only...while external id is for your out side correspondance with principal and the clints...contractor ..and others...you will be assisiting me....on my left table my frequently use files are there ....you can reveiw them for today....you will et your brouchers soon......come let me introduce to three other gentle men...."...qurat quitely followed him " she saw a beared manbut handsome must be around 33-35...."meet Atifsb our Area Sales Manaer.....he is athar you have already met him during lunch he is saels eng. "...a fat mat was also standing qurat didnt like his appearnce ..e seemed ...a clever man " meet rafiq sb our regional sales manager"...we have branches in lahore and rawalpindi too...where in lahore rashid chughtai look after as ASM ..and in rawalpindi Iqbal mustafa...." atif and rafiq sb wished qurat best of luck and extend their kind gesture for any elp if required...they knew very clearly that interefaring with farhan's assistant will not be good all. he dont believe in sharin personal + professional associates...!

qurat observed a new side farhan's nature while this whole scenerio he was different to others and thsi bugged her he was more quite and content person. "what is wron we he suddenly become so ....strange"..she said to her self " wo essa hi hai ppehley dost banata hai phir dhoka deta hai doorrahogi tu khush rahogi jitney us ke nazdeek jaoi apney app ko mushkil main dalogi"......someone interrupted and qurat hated every single bad comment about farhan .

Will qurat give up or will try be more with farhan ....farhan is different person to qurat...any speciefied reason in yur thoughts.....

rgds
amina