We share a Heart beat.. Prt:4 @ pg4

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi gals & guys!

I am going to write a very short story probably of 10-15 parts based on true life ! I just want to get cozy with vacations I get and want to share a time span with you lovely people...hope we will share a great time...!

a story by a gal ....................

Promo

They met for the first time - complete strangers

"God ...what the hell wonder whats that company how will be the people I want to make career not to killl my self ...damn baba get me in trouble this time ... that boss uncle sounded so strict on phone ....wonder how he would be ???????????? "

Take - 2

"Comming baba ....just wait for two mins .......mommmm where is my bag ...damn ..grrrrrrrrrr...where is my sandal ....maaaaaaaa say baba i m coming he is just not moving his hands from horn ...."

Take - 3

"Quratulain ..I am calling Farhan he will take your interveiw " Said an elderly aged my boss Mr. Zahid Hasan , he got hold on his extention and dialed for farhan's extention ...while my gaze went across the glass door ... "Farhan come in please".... I saw a chubby guy sittig in his cubical "grrrr UNCLE ...but why he is not moving hey wait who is coming" Half of that chubby guy an avergage built cute guy walked in .."FARHAN"........

Take - 3

" so you are quratulain ...." Farhan

"No I am an angel and you are beast " I quiped with blunt smile ..with a hope that this FARHAN would request his boss to through me out right away...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WILL HE???????????

Characters

Zahid Hasan : An elderly age man of 49...he is charming an angel a cupid for both farhan and quratulain. He is cute , sweet and perfect man .....General Manager Operations in M/s. Fluid Systems...Friend of quratulain's father Mr. Amir Uddin ...He is father like figure to farhan and almost adopted him. He owns a cute family of a beautiful wife abaida and son huzeifa..they dont have a daughter

Farhan : A charming guy of 24 ... Have seen much in life matured more then his age a well compose , well groomed man ...a man of less words more work .... hardworking , friendly , caring and loving .....owns a unique nature have no friend else then zahid sb... anger for idiots is always on his nose...long nose teddy bear in quratulain's dictionary..........he is five years experiance going to train qurat

quratulain  (Qurat) : a girl of 22...cute, bubbly , full nautaki , love laugh and having fun ..... she is full of life and dont want to see any pain ...mch talkative a big prankster .... she have few friends .....she get well along with every one but get in friendship with few....she has no worries else she take tensions of others ...she is happy come lucky go sort of girl .... she is for the first time going to do any job

What destiny stores for qurat and farhan ?????????????????? they both are opposite , they both fight , they both care ...are there any feeling lies in between .... or friendship is there !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Others

Amir Uddin - qurat's father
Nasreen - qurat's mother
Abaida- zahid sb's wife
Huzaifa- zahid sb's son
mahwish - qurat's friend
Atif, rafiq sb and Athar - Managers
Shah and khurram - friend and collegues
Nazia - farhan's ex- friend
Alisha -  She is psycho girl she love farhan ....

guyz if u ppl feel like me to cont....i will otherwise there is no use ...........this simple short story with equal happiness and pain ...real life relations ....further about relations which are not blond bounded but sometime get more meaning then them .............

Edited by cute_face86 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...anshu... thumbnail
hey hi
jst read d promo
its was cute nd confusing nd dats how i like it
so plz plz plz cont
nd wen u do can u plz pm me

anshu
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Well well well...back again to forum, huh?? Long time...!!! So, is this a real life story or what..cuz it does seem like one...!! Good luck anyways...

Kiran...(remember...??)

Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaans*basket*

Well well well...back again to forum, huh?? Long time...!!! So, is this a real life story or what..cuz it does seem like one...!! Good luck anyways...

Kiran...(remember...??)

hi kiran ....i m here for not more then 7 days
much busy with my own personal / professional life ...my family needs me more when come back from work ...hehe or they are home i need them more then any thing 😳 how are u i m fine happy and much blessed 😳
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: someanshu2008

hey hi

jst read d promo
its was cute nd confusing nd dats how i like it
so plz plz plz cont
nd wen u do can u plz pm me

anshu

thnks honniii
i m doing coz i dont have much time 😳
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

thnks golu😳
Pebblez thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cute_face86

hi kiran ....i m here for not more then 7 days
much busy with my own personal / professional life ...my family needs me more when come back from work ...hehe or they are home i need them more then any thing 😳how are u i m fine happy and much blessed 😳

Hmmm...goodd good...at least something's changed...

Kiran

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it's very nice mashAllah! i like the concept and very unique names! Allah knows I would have killed myself trying to say the girl's name, but Qurat is easier. 😊 continue soon!!!!

Komal
Edited by AshiYuvi4life - 15 years ago
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaans*basket*

Hmmm...goodd good...at least something's changed...

Kiran

not something but everything is change ....😳
Mrs.Fr.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

it's very nice mashAllah! i like the concept and very unique names! Allah knows I would have killed myself trying to say the girl's name, but Qurat is easier. 😊 continue soon!!!!

Komal

thank you komal hope you will enjoy 😳