Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muskaan_ankita thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
LOL!! Sambha... what a part yaar!! Totally funny and sweet... I am so proud of you!! Keep it up dear... Thanks for the pm btw!! 😊
dmg123 thumbnail
AWESOME!!..very well written...
like the sweet moment between Abhi n Nikki...
n Rahul n Muksaan were so cute as well!...
cant wait till the next part!....the fight for the shoes...its gonna be great!

thank u very much for the pm!
-Simran
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovebapu18

great part!!

thanks for sending me a PM.

will be waiting for the next update.

Thank you!
Yepp will be updating rite now!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Thank you!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Sambha yaar that was rocking! I loved it! That WAS practically all R-M. LOL. I can't believe she's STILL mad at him. Chaddo yaar. He probably wanted to surprise her. LOL. i love the behenji looking girl thing. LMAO. continue soon yaar!

love,
Gabbar

Haha yess it was all R-M.Haha maybe he did lol lol
Well its cute tho how she is still mad!
Yepp continuing rite now!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: komal793

hey

lovely part.
pls continue soon and do pm me.
thanks for the pm.

luv
      komal.

Heyy! Thank you!
Will pm dw..
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetsugar

awwwwww......extra cute part tha yaar ........was waiting for this part......loved the RM scenes ....and i m really loving this joote wale scenes......it reminded me of that song joote le lo paise de do (i hope we have a song sequence in ur FF on this song)...from hum app ke hai kon.......Thanks for the PM

With Love
Saba

Haha lol I was thrilled to write it!
Yess it did 2.Well except now there is like a cliche attached to it.
Haha I didn't want to repeat it in my next part! Lol lol
Hmm song sequence!Actually I didn't want to include it but heyy maybe I will.Lol just have to add that now! Lol lol
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: brainychild92

this was all rm so i had fun reading it but i dont seem to remember why muskaan is ignnoring rahul?did u put that in or i just dont remember... is it cuz rahul left or something and didnt call?? 

i loved how he just holds her hnd when she's serving kheer..or rice..  and i cried how rahul is thinking i wish we could get married one day... i wish he thought like that in the show1!:(:(

anywayz.. great story!! cant wait for the jhoote(my favorite rasm in shaadi's..other than dood palayi but i dont htink many do that, its only in my family that ive seen or heard of)

Haha well it was coz he didn't call when he left delhi!
lol I know pata nahi uss ki problem kya hai!I hope we have more R-M this week.
Thanks! Yepp I love the jhoote rasam as well!!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: i-love-dr.rahul

totallly AWESOME!!!! loved RM and AN scenes!!!! yaaar muskaan is too much..choti choti bato mein gussa ho jati hain...but it's ok our hero will do something..lol!!!

Haha yess shez our Musi shez.Yess our hero is our hero lol lol
Lol lets see wht happens.Will post part soon!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: N786

Hi!

OMG! What an FF! 👏... I've just read it from start to finish in like 2/3 days... It was that good... Loved all of it! You are one AMAZING writer! 👏

I love how you included Muskaan's brother in your FF... It looks as though the DMG creatives have forgotten about him ... Still... Loving DMG! 😛... Anyway... Getting back on topic 😆... What can I say about your FF? I'm speechless...

A suggestion though... Could you get Rahul/Muskaan to go away together... Somewhere like Lonavla or something... For medical camp... I want more RM 😆... Rahul... Hayye 😍...

Oh and please PM me whenever you update 😊...

Take Care

Awww that is so sweet of you!
Yeah I really hope they add his character to the FF! It would be cool and also bring a realistic issue into the show.
Aww thanks once again!Glad you liked it soo much.
Haha yess I could surely do that! Thanks for the suggestion I was getting stuck on ideas!
Even though I had a previous brainwave abt one.Lol but will incorporate this part in it as well.
Haha agree Rahul is just awesome!
Yepp will PM you!