Fan Fictions

RM FF-Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi UPD pt 19-pg 59 18/4

luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Okay I had these two ideas
for the FF but cudn't choose which one to continue on with so could you guys please vote

Okay well basically this is the  First storyline

Rahul is now spending his time in Chicago,It has been a month since his father passed away and two months since Rahul has left India.He truly misses his friends back at Sanjeevani even though he is busy taking care of his mum and looking after work.Now Rahul is extremely fed up of his humdrum life,which was once so busy,and fun-filled and has decided to go back to India..It is now his life from where he left it back at Sanjeevani.

This is the Second storyline

It is Muskaan's first day at Sanjeevani,and boy is she looking forward to it,our carefree girl has an ambition to become a great doctor..but alas, has her part caught up with her,has the guy she has loathed for no apparent reason come back into her life for the greater good,or to cause her more harm then ever..This guy is none other than our dearest and beloved Rahul...Rahul and Muskaan have a past like no one else's filled with deep hatred and deep down a mystery as to why this all actually started??A question that both minds have in common,alas is this the only thing that they have in common a confusion about their hatred for one another?

Okay guys Personally would love to post the first storyline only coz I love wht I have written so far,and also because Its like RM in the future..SO guys comment and criticize abt the respective storylines and please reply will post the first part as soon as I have a definite confirmation as too whichone I should do

TC
Radhika

Alrite going with Story Line one
Index
Part 1-page 2
Part2-page 5
Part3-page 8
Part4-page 11
Part5-page 15
Part6-page 17
Part7-page 21
part8-page 24
part9-page27
part10-page 31
part 11-page 34
part 12-page 37
part13-page 40
part14-page 44
part 15-page 48
part 16-page 50
part 17 -page 54
part 18-page 55
Edited by luv_dmg_armaan - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mansi- thumbnail
Radhika..thought both the story-lines are really good..Pls post the first one..Sounds really good..Im looking 4wd on reading it..Pls add me 2 the PM list..:)
Frends-life thumbnail
hey Radhika..both story lines sound good..do post the 1 st part..
add me to the PM list!  :) :)
SuhaniSonia thumbnail
Radhika sweety.. do the first one if you don't mind!!

Just to let you know in advance.. I can't really read or do anything RM right now.. so forgive me if I cannot read or comment for a while.

I got your PM vent.. hehe!!  Will write back soon!

0o.Leah.o0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yay !!! U have started a new FF !!! Congratulations and thank you for starting one....By the way I think u shud continue the first one too....

Apoorva

ramusk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
hey radhika..

nice ideas but i think i cant read any FF for some days.....the dmg ending is making me sick...

but the 1st plan is cool..cont with dat and try to PM...i vil try my best to read n comment
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
OKay guys I'll try and post the first part soon of the first storyline thanx for commenting..will PM you guys
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Do what you like! I really love both. But if you know what you want to write for the first one that go for it! Follow your heart. Personally, I would say that the first sounds amazing. Can't wait for the part! PM me when it's up. Thanks a lot for telling me about this!

Love u hamesha,

Komz
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

Do what you like! I really love both. But if you know what you want to write for the first one that go for it! Follow your heart. Personally, I would say that the first sounds amazing. Can't wait for the part! PM me when it's up. Thanks a lot for telling me about this!

Love u hamesha,

Komz

Thanx a lot just editing the first part..soo will try and post ASAP
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Pyaar Main Kabhi Kabhi-Storyline one

Part 1

It had been exactly two months since Rahul had left Sanjeevani,the big black chair that his father once sat on was now his since his father had passed away.Life had not been easy for the past few months infact,it had been even worse than those absurd college days where he was known as "Champu"'Life for him had become tedious,boring,repetative and a disastrous experience.

The one thing that Rahul eagerly looked forward to each day was a phone call from his beloved Muskaan,the past two months had bee even more painful for her than him.The letter that he had written to  her whilst leaving Sanjeevani had caused her enough grief to attempt suicide.Due to Muskaan's attempt of suicide, Armaan had given Rahul a discerning warning that he couldn't just let her go just because he may not return immediately .Armaan had proven to be the link that had joined Muskaan and him together,exactly the way he had done for him and Ridhimma.

Rahul popped his pen down,taking the paper from underneath and filing it in the black folder.

Rahul-I've signed all these papers, so you can now through the law, pass the ownership of my company to Mr Mathews.

Lawyer-Yes sir,this all will be done before you leave.I will visit you tomorrow,along with the official documents that signify the change of ownership.

Rahul-(sighing)ok,so you can go now,Thanks!

Rahul looked towards the photo of Muskaan and him,taken at some random's wedding which was supposed to be a "natak".A wedding that he knew would one day actually take place,because he belived in destiny,and that Muskaan was only going to be his.His mum had insisted that they go back to India since she felt extrememly sullen and sad due to the old memories of his father,she was looking for a bright change not only for herself but also for her son,Rahul.

He lifted the photoframe that contained Muskaan's picture and gently stroked her face,remembering her big eyes,her gorgeous  smile that lit up an entire room and how much fun they had actually had together.He then gazed at the picture of his other friends and sighed,"Miss you guys!"He muttered under his breath.

He was actually ecstatic that he was leaving behind the city of Chicago.He stared at the watch and screamed "Shoot!Aaj to Muskaan mujhe zaroor marne waali hai".Saying this he ran out of his office like a free man and jumped into his convertible,coming to grinding halt in front of his house.He dwindled with the keys and frustratedly opened the door, only to hear the phone ringing uncontrollably.

He swung himself onto the sofa,whilst grabbing the phone and immediately pressed the Answer button.

Rahul-Hello

Person-Ji ,aap ko mobile phone kharid na hai?

Rahul-What?

Saying this Rahul slammed the phone down.The phone rang again.

Muskaan-Stupid!Main thi,jeez Chicago main kabse telephone operators hindi main baat karne lage?

Rahul-Oh so aap thi?Well,sorry maine tumhari awaaz pehchani nahi.

Muskaan-Jhoote,jhoot mat bolo,tumhe pata tha main hi thi,well aneways kaise ho?

Rahul-Naraaz hun!

Muskaan-Kyun, maine kuch galat kiya jya?

Rahul-Ofcourse!Madam aapne kal phone hi nahi kiya!Tumhe pata tha na ki tumhari turn thi,meri yaad nahi aayi kyan?

Muskaan-Ofcourse yaad aeyien,par main busy thi,bhaiya ke yaahan thi,kal subah meri appointment thi uss ke doctor se.

Rahul-Oh phir thik hai,waise thumhara bhai kaisa hai?

Muskaan-Batana hi bhul gayi,he is great!Doctor ka kehna hai ki usse rehabilitation centre main sirf aur do hafte rehna padega.

Rahul-Omg sirf do?wow great!Waise mujhe tumhare liye good news hai!

Muskaan-Main bhi tumhe kuch baatana chahti hoon!

Rahul-Ok tum pehle bataoon.(curls up onto the sofa)

Muskaan-Nahi Rahul,tum baataon!

Rahul-Nahi tum!

Muskaan-Bataoon na!

Rahul 'Nahi!

Muskaan-Ok fine main batati hoon,Guess what?

Rahul- What?

Muskaan-Do hafton main Ridzie or Armaan ki shaadi hoone waali hain!!Isn't that great!(Grabs a pillow and rests it on her lap)

Rahul-Huh!Yaane ki Dr Shashank afterall maan gaye?

Muskaan-Ofcourse man gaye,afterall Armaan kitna sona ladka hain ,aur Ridzie ke liye to perfect hain.

Rahul-Bas hui uss ke tareef,kabhi hamari to kijiye.(flirtaciously)

Muskaan-Tumhari tareef?Woh kis liye?

Rahul-Kyunki'

Muskaan-Kyunki kya Rahul?

Rahul-Main India aane waala hoon,maa ke saath hamesha hamesha ke liye!

Muskaan-Omg!(Squeals and starts jumping up and down on the sofa)Seroiusly,kabh aa rahe ho?

Rahul-Aap ne boolayan aur hum hazir ho jayenge..

Muskaan-(stops jumping and crashes onto the sofa)Rahul'. be serious!(rolls her eyes)

Rahul-Ok parson aa raha hoon,parson raat ko!

Muskaan-Seriously?Rahul main aaj sab ko baata doongi!Aneways tum aaram karo mujhe hospital jaana hain..already saade-saat ho chuke hain..

Rahul-Theek hain,mujhe packing bhi karni hain..Waise listen!

Muskaan-hmm bolo

Rahul-I love you !

Muskaan-(giggles)I love you 2!Ab main phone rakhti hoon,kal tum phone karna ok!Aur packing theek se karna!

Rahul-Woh to maine already kar di hai..Bohot excited hoon!Aur sab ko itne dinon baad millon ga..Mazza ayega!Aneways jaan, Love you ,take care,aur main parson paunch raha hoon,baki saab baatein kal karenge ok!Flight ki details bhi  tumhe email kar doonga!Ok bye!

Muskaan-Bye Rahul!

Rahul put down the phone and smiled,he had given such a massive smile after a long time.He now felt peaceful,now that his Muskaan would be with him forever,he was now going to return to Sanjeevani and finsih off his internship,even though it may be later than the others.He was going to finish what he had originaly planned on becoming a doctor,that to with his friends.He had thought about what the past two months had given him,and he realised it had taught him the importance of friendship and his loved ones.He dropped into his mum's room to turn the light off and breathed a sigh of relief.He dragged himself to bed and fell asleep clutching Muskaan's photo,His Muskaan.

Precap:Rahul arrives in India,Cute RM moments along with a flashback about what happened when Rahul left.

Ok guys that was the first part Do comment and criticize..And also suggestions are welcome thanks..Hope you guys like it will update soon coz I have holidays :P

Tc
Radhika 
Edited by luv_dmg_armaan - 15 years ago