Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: divyashaz

Radhii 🤗 Iam sooo sorry for commenting late here That was AWESOME Extremly nice!!!!⭐️hm waiting for RM cute momentss😳😳  do contnue sooonn hun and Thankssss aloot for the PM hun🤗

btw wher r u ???? Not to be seeeeen :(

Heyy! Good I noticed that you commented just before I left.
Yess I know I think I am waiting to write them more then ever.Lol the build up of whats going to happen is killing me.Actually the scenes between them are just so cute.I loved writing them.Will update it soon.Maybe later...have to finish it na.
Well I have holidays,but exams in like 3 weeks!
IshqDewaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
loved it yaar...it was fundo...Muskii getting ready 4 Rahul yet she wants to make him jealous...haiiiiiiii thats so sweeeeet.....
continue soon.....& thanx 4 the pm....do pm me when u update next........
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
SAMBHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I missed you and this FF! Kaisi hai yaar?! Kitthe ghayab hogayee si? I just read 17-18. Awesome rocking amazing! Too good! IT's all good dude. even though it's an R-M ff, we have to give importance to other characters also. I can't wait to see what the girls are going to do. Bechaara mera Rahul!

Love you!

Komal (Gabbar)
-Mansi- thumbnail
Aww..another part..in a day...WOW!! I jus love the shaadi ka mahul..so beautiful..amazing part..hatts off for the memories..the way u expressed them were so beautiful!
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: RM+PS

loved it yaar...it was fundo...Muskii getting ready 4 Rahul yet she wants to make him jealous...haiiiiiiii thats so sweeeeet.....

continue soon.....& thanx 4 the pm....do pm me when u update next........

Haha yess lol lol thats Muski!
Yepp will PM u when I update
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshiYuvi4life

SAMBHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude I missed you and this FF! Kaisi hai yaar?! Kitthe ghayab hogayee si? I just read 17-18. Awesome rocking amazing! Too good! IT's all good dude. even though it's an R-M ff, we have to give importance to other characters also. I can't wait to see what the girls are going to do. Bechaara mera Rahul!

Love you!

Komal (Gabbar)

Aww I missed I-F 2
I was like so busy!It was heartbreaking!School started and everything turned hectic.Now holidays for 2 weeks but none the better.This is so sad! Lol lol Thanks glad you like the part.
For one I thought you would be one of my biggest critics to not include much RM lol lol
Haha but yess there is more RM in store lol lol..Tons more!
Keep reading Gabbar! Thanks for the comment😊
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

Aww..another part..in a day...WOW!! I jus love the shaadi ka mahul..so beautiful..amazing part..hatts off for the memories..the way u expressed them were so beautiful!

Lol lol well its not even halfway there yet.Lol RM will complete it!
Aww thanks glad you liked the way I expressed the memories.
-Mansi- thumbnail
^^^Ooohh..Kya RM bhi saath main shaadi karlenege..?? 😍 Pls..make dem! lolzz
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mansi-

^^^Ooohh..Kya RM bhi saath main shaadi karlenege..?? 😍 Pls..make dem! lolzz

haha well nope.They need to have their own moments in their wedding! Lol lol
luv_dmg_armaan thumbnail

Part 19

Recap: Ridhimma and Armaan both panic about their marriage.Ridhimma reminisces the moments she shared as a young girl.The baarat is here at the Gupta household.

"Abe dekh Anjali kitni sundar lag rahi hai."said a chirpy Atul as he gazed at his lady love.

Anjali upon noticing looked away and whispered into Nikita's ear."God mein mar kyun nahi gayi is din ke pehle."

"Kyun kya hua?"

"Dekho na kaise ghoor raha hai.Aaj to isko main dekh kar hi rahoongi."

"Don't worry,hum sab in ladko ko dekh lenge.Samajh te kya hai apne aap ko."Mouthed Muskaan as she fake smiled and waved in Rahul's direction.

Rahul waved back feeling weird as to why Muskaan was waving.He decided to blow her some kisses.Muskaan took hold of the kisses and pretended to crush them under her feet.

She immediately walked away from the verandah to inside the house.Anjali,Muskaan and Nikita ran to Ridhimma's room.They crept up to where Ridhimma was sitting on her bed.

"Oye!Dulhe raja aa gaye.Oye hoye!Kitni Sharma rahi hai."said Muskaan as she rested her arms on Ridhimma's shoulder.

Ridhimma blushed a bright red and ran away sitting in front of the mirror.

"Oye Ridzie tum yaha hi rehna,hum neeche jaake ,pyaare Armaan ka swagat karte hain."

They rushed down the stairs.Muskaan followed out of Ridhimma's room last and gracefully walked down the stairs.

RM music

Rahul kept looking around as he urged to see Muskaan.He finally caught a glimpse of her gracefully gliding down the stairs.The wind,flicking her straight hair up as she smiled and took each step down the stairs. He then looked at what she was wearing,the sari he had gifted her.The sari he had specifically bought for her,it totally suited her he thought to himself.

Rahul leaned on the door as Armaan's pooja at the door occurred.He continued to stare at her as she blended into the crowd.

"Rahul!Rahul,Oye Rahul!" said Atul as he waved his hand in front of him.He finally decided to scream in his ear."Rahul!"

"Abe yaar,kya hain?"said Rahul as he diverted his attention from Muskaan for a split second.

"Abe tu kaha khoya hua hai "said Atul as he tried to see who Rahul was staring at.

Muskaan had now moved away from the place she was previously standing. In her place was a total behengi looking girl, wearing thick glasses.

"Wah,kya choice hai teri."said Atul looking at Rahul "Daat deni padege.Yeh ladki hai hi lakhon mein ek."

"Haan,wakahi lakhon mein ek hai.I am in love all over again!"

The pooja was over now and everyone from the baraat was being motioned inside.

"Kya?....Muskaan ko bataoon kya?Ek minute to rukh ."said Atul as he started pacing towards her.

"What champ,abe yaar rukh main Muskaan ki hi toh baat kar raha tha."

"Toh who bade bade chasmon waali kaun thi?"

"What?Kaun thi?"

"Yahi toh mein poonch raha tha."

"Abe yaar mein  toh Muskaan ke bare mein baat kar raha tha."

"Oh!Mujhe laga ki'uss ke bare mein"said Atul pointing towards the behenji looking girl.

"Oye chup!Muskaan waise hi kuch weird behave kar rahi hai.Tune dekha nahi kaise has rahi thi chaat pe.Aaise sarcastic haasi maine aaj tak nahi dekhi.Daal mein bohot kuch kaala hai."

"Hmm.Chalo Chalo dekhte hain Shaadi ke rasmen shuru hone waali hain.Sabse important joote."

Rahul and Atul moved towards the shaadi ka mandap and sat behind Armaan who had now removed his shoes. They kept smiling, and wondered where Abhimanyu was.

"Kya hai Nikki?"said Muskaan as they huddled together.

"Aise yaha kyun laayi ho?"whispered Anjali

"Joote!"

"Chupane hai rite?"laughed Muskaan.

"Obviously.Par unhe haasil kaise Karen?"said Nikita as she looked back and forth from Muskaan to Anjali.

"Hmmmm'..Sochne do."said Muskaan as she thought to herself.

"Oye listen,hum kissi bahane ladkon ko haamare paas boolatein hai.Aur phir hum payenge joote"said Nikita.

"Haan yehi saahi rahega.Awesome.So all in?"said Anjali putting her hand in.

"Haan lets do this!"said Muskaan as Nikki and her put their hands into the circle.

Meanwhile Abhimanyu had been listening in to their conversation.

"Rahul aur Atul ko baatane hi padega"said Abhimanyu as he hastily walked away from the door to the study.

Rahul aur Atul were meanwhile sitting behind Armaan as the pooja started.They both sat with their hands folded,and eyes closed,opening them time to time to see if the shoes had disappeared.

"yahi hai."said Atul as he looked towards them.

"hey aisa kar te hai,haamare paas hi rakhte hain"said Rahul.

As they were about to go and get the joote.Muskaan and Anjali came up to them.

"Rahul mujhe madad karoge please?!woh actually caterers ka sab kuch arrange karna hai.Aur mujhe toh Ridzie ko bhi bulaane jaana hai.I mean lane jaana hai.So please catering ka sab kuch dekh loge?"asked Muskaan as Rahul continued to stare at her.

"Haan!Sure tumhare liye kuch bhi jaana."

"How sweet!chalo jaldi karo,warna haame in sab guests ko bhuka hi lautana padega."said Muskaan with a fake smile.

Anjali meanwhile said the same thing to Atul and he readily agreed. The two left to take care of the catering and help the people out with the arrangement.

"Chalo chalo,jaldi joote le lo.Unhe pata chalne ke pehle ke haamne un dono ko ullu banaya hai."said Muskaan as she grabbed the shoes.

Abhimanyu saw them grabbing hold of the shoes and rushed to bring them back to the boys but was stopped by a devious Nikita.

"Abhi!Umm mujhe tumse kuch baat karni thi"

"Nikita,abhi nahi"

"Par ye bohot important hai."

"Acha fatafat keh do.Kya baat hai?"

"Well umm,who kya hai na .."Nikita turned around to see if Muskaan and Anjali had disappeared out of sight.

"Kya hai Nikki?"

"Umm..Tum bade ache lag rahe ho."said Nikita as she turned around to stare intensely into Abhimanyu's eyes.

"Tum bhi bohot achi lag rahi ho.Aur Nikita thanks."said Abhimanyu holding her hand as she was set to leave.

"Kis liye?"whispered Nikita as he pulled her in closer.

"Maine jo tumhe gift diyi thi,who dress pehne ke liye."said Abhimanyu as he kissed her hand.

"Abhi,mujhe Ridhimma ke yaha jaana hai"said Nikita as she walked away from him.

She walked towards Ridhimma's room as she continued looking back at Abhimanyu.Abhimanyu's gaze did not falter from Nikita as she walked up the steps to Ridhimma's bedroom.Nikita whilst walking crashed into Muskaan and Anjali.

"Oye!Dhyaan kaha hai tera?"said Muskaan as she clicked her fingers in front of Nikita.

"Umm kuch nahi.Chal chal Ridhimma ko neeche laana hai.Samay ho gaya hai."

********************************************************************************************************

"Oye!Ladkiyon ne haame ullu bana hi diya!"said Rahul as he ran his hands through his hair.

"Kya yaar!"said Atul banging his fist into his other palm.

"That's it,now it calls for drastic action."

"Kya?"said Atul a bit confused as to what Rahul was talking about.

"Dekho Abhimanyu bhi aa gaya"said Rahul as he looked to see an impatient Abhimanyu approaching them.

"This is the plan guys'"said Rahul as they huddled together.

The girls brought down Ridhimma as she blushed a deeper red seeing Armaan wearing his cream and red sherwaani.She gazed deeply into the fire as she sat down next to him.

The entire gang arrived and stood on either side of them.

They smiled as the two started taking side glances at each other.Armaan looked intently into Ridhimma's eyes as Shashank handed him her hand.

"Sambhal ke rakhna"said Shashank as he gave her hand to Armaan.

Armaan smiled at Shashank and Ridhimma as she blushed a beetroot red.

Muskaan started welling up with tears in her eyes.Rahul could not resist but keep looking at her as she looked at Armaan and Ridhimma,smiling and whispering something into Nikita's ear.He hoped one day they too would be married to each other.

******************************************************************************************************************

Muskaan noticed Rahul staring at her,she started feeling slightly awkward as his gaze did not falter from her.It was as though she had started becoming conscious of her looks.

Nikita noticed Rahul staring at Muskaan,Muskaan trying to avert his gaze looked the other way into the fire.

"Tu abh bhi usse ignore kar rahi hai?"whispered Nikita.

"Haan.Waise bhi wo issi ke layak hai ,samajh ta kya hai aapne aap ko."replied Muskaan in a hushed voice.

The phere's finished and Armaan and Ridhimma were now actually married. Tears started welling up in Ridhimma's eyes as the feeling sunk in staring at all the inanimate jewelry that symbolized that she was married.Ridhimma looked towards Armaan as the wedding finished.

Ridhimma and Armaan now sat amongst everyone else on the tables. With literally thousands of plates arranged on the tables.Rahul took his seat one table away from the bride and groom along with the rest of the boys and watched whilst Ridhimma and Armaan fed each other their first bit of food.

Everyone clapped their hands as it happened.The couple was now left to peace as they talked to each other in hushed voices.Ridhimma playing with her food whilst Armaan chatted excitedly.On either side of them sat their parents and siblings.Ridhimma was lucky that she had Anjali on one side of her.

Meanwhile Atul sat on the boys table glum that he was seated away from her table.

"Abey dekh na haame kahan behtna par raha hai.Main aur Anjali dekh na kitne juda hai."

"Oye champ itna over-dramatic hone ki koi zaroorat nahi hai.Waise bhi tum use har roj milte ho."said Rahul as he looked around for Muskaan.

Muskaan had decided to help with all the serving of the food and went around all the tables serving,each of them.She specifically was serving some kheer to everyone.

Nikita approached their table with a thali laden with rice.She served Atul and then moved on to Abhimanyu whilst both of them stared at each other.Nikita kept on staring whilst pouring vast quantities of rice into his plate.

"Oye,Nikki mujhe bhi thoda dogi ya fir issi ko saara chawal parosna hai?"said Rahul as he hid his smile.

"Rahul!Yeh le, kha kitna khaana hai.Aur haan Muskaan theek hi keh rahi thi."said Nikita as she walked off in a huff putting the whole thali in front of them.

"Nikki,sun toh'.Yaar yeh ladkiya hoti hi hai impossible"said Rahul turning to notice Muskaan putting some kheer in Atul's plate.

"You know Muskaan tu meri sabse achi dost hai.Tujhe kaise pata ke mujhe kheer bohot pasand hai?"said Atul as Muskaan filled one of the empty bowls.

"Kyunki tu hai hi itna sweet.Aur sweet logon ko kheer bohot pasand aati hai.Hai na Abhi"said Muskaan moving on to Abhi.

"Haan ofcourse!"said Abhi as he looked around for Nikita,not paying attention to what Muskaan was saying.

"Kisse dhund rahe ho??Nikita ko?"said Muskaan giving a cheeky grin.

"Haan.I mean nahi.Haan."said Abhimanyu in a confused state.

Muskaan laughed as she moved on to fill Rahul's bowl.

RM music

Rahul meanwhile held her hand as she grabbed hold of his bowl.They both continued to stare at each other.The two came out of the notion to realize that there were so many people around them.

"Rahul.Chodo mera haath."

"Tsk.Hargiz nahi.Aaj itne dinon ke baad mil rahe hun .Aur madam aap itni gussa kyun hai."

"Tumse matlab."

"Muskaan'"

"Rahul haath chodo."

"Muskaan,tum aaj baadi achi lag rahi ho"

Muskaan blushed a bright red.

Meanwhile Dr Shashank approached to check if everyone was feeling good about the food.

"Kya bhai theek chal raha hai na."said Shashank approaching Atul.

"Dr Shashank!Rahul please haath chodo."said Muskaan trying to loosen his grip of her hand.

"Pehle keh do na"

"Kya?"

"Dr Abhimanyu,sab theek chal raha hain rite?Dr Rahul?" said Shashank moving towards Rahul and Muskaan.

Muskaan wrenched her hand out of Rahul's grasp and shot him a dirty as she walked off.

"Dr Muskaan?Kya hua Dr Rahul.."said Shashank winking at him.

"kuch nahi sir,kuch nahi.."said Rahul giving an awkward grin.

Precap: RM fighting for the joote.Armaan and Ridhimma's wedding is over.

Well that was it..I really wanted to include the joote in this part but the next part it is.Makes more sense that way any way.So hope you guys liked it!It was basically RM LolLOl

Please do Comment and criticise.Suggestions are welcome!

Cheers,

Radhika

Edited by luv_dmg_armaan - 15 years ago