Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
Thanks atina for the wonderful updates and the lovely pictures....
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Atina. No need to see the serial on tv.
Vasantham is running exactly on the lines that Bandham was 300 episodes back. There is a fabulous actress Chandra who is 2 Rindya's rolled into one. BG, even if Bandham ends, the story will continue in vasantham with different actors. Chandra is the superwoman who combats the evils of the world.
One simply loves the character who replaces Magi there.  She thunders the line "The name is valli. Shenbagavalli."
Edited by jagdu - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🤗🤗 Welcome back atina with the super o super updates with the pictures .... this was the updates that attracted me to bandham section at the beginning 😉 In fact, the pictures were the reason we became close 🤗 hihihihihi ...

Super episode .. and Adhi acting is good here. Face expression is excellent ..... Fantastic job bandham team
malligai thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Atinama for the super update.
I told you Jagdu, we need not watch the serial.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks buddies.......for all the pugal maalais.....and Thanks GB for your apreciation my PM.......all he wrote about the updates " SUPER AKKA".....ayo....GB please come and post all your comments here thambi.........so that others also can enjoy your spontaneous jokes.......he usually sends frequesnt Pms to me and Netra......and they are so funny.....like some of them are...

" naan intha aattathukku varallai,....Joot"

"aalai vindungappa"

etc etc....he is so funny and I like the way he calls me Akka...so cute....
Ok en arumai thambiye...I know you are reading this ....and please post yout comments here so that let the whole world enjoy...it.........okay....vaa Thambi?

GB please let us know when this is going to end and when the new serial starts....I guess this will end my March....AM I correct?
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GB please let us know when this is going to end and when the new serial starts....I guess this will end my March....AM I correct?

🤣 u never give up guessing atinama 🤣🤣 GB sir!!!  badhil sollengo sir inngai vandha 😆😆 akka waitingsu 🤣
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

Sue I don't think that is correct.

This Thamirabharani ( Nithila's mom) when she was in the Andaman Prison gave birth to identical Twins and one baby ( Nithila) was taken by Sundara Ganapathy and the other one ( Jeeva) was handed over to a childless couple ( KArpagam%Baba) by the jail officials.........so  neela can not be Jeeva's twin sister......

GB thambi....sariyaa......???

If you say so Atina....I better keep far away from Bandham thread and remain as a silent fan only otherwise with my confused statements other faithful fans are going to get puzzled..!! ðŸ˜­ Btw I thought Nithila was also known as Neela thats why I thought of the twins being Adhi's children.😳

Anyway thanks for taking the trouble to clear my doubt.😃
Edited by Sue Nair - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo....sue...please don' stop v isiting Bandham........😭

please keep confusing every one so that we all can start the discussion with more interest...... 😉

I must see your post just after the MONDAY UPDATE is posted....you better promise me not to stop visitn us here........Pinne gnan karayum ketto.......chummma ee paavam chechinai karaiyeepikkaleh ketto?😭

Pinne gnan ee kadaapurathu paadi paadi changu potty chathekkum ketto????😉
Edited by atina - 15 years ago
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

ayo....sue...please don' stop v isiting Bandham........😭

please keep confusing every one so that we all can start the discussion with more interest...... 😉

I must see your post just after the MONDAY UPDATE is posted....you better promise me not to stop visitn us here........Pinne gnan karayum ketto.......chummma ee paavam chechinai karaiyeepikkaleh ketto?😭

Pinne gnan ee kadaapurathu paadi paadi changu potty chathekkum ketto????😉  Atinaaaa, translate please, no foreign (??!!!) languages allowed here, and my knowledge of Malayalam makes it look like you are saying, " then I this ... singing singing ... ... will die, do you hear?"  and I don't like all the gaps!  I understood what you said in the previous lines, but not this.  So please translate.

bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually atina... if im not wrong that is.... i thought both nithila and jeeva were not born together... they were born a few yrs apart.

remember the story at andhaman, thamarai has a few yr old daughter with her whom she sent to sundara to be taken care of. she was already pregnant with jeeva at that time she was sent to jail. jeeva was born in jail lock and baba adopted her. so technically although they are twins, they were not born at the same time. nithila is few yrs older than jeeva.

sue you are not the only kulapam person here... don't forget the who is the main kulupam queen lol 😆