Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Sue I don't think that is correct.This Thamirabharani ( Nithila's mom) when she was in the Andaman Prison gave birth to identical Twins and one baby ( Nithila) was taken by Sundara Ganapathy and the other one ( Jeeva) was handed over to a childless couple ( KArpagam%Baba) by the jail officials.........so neela can not be Jeeva's twin sister......GB thambi....sariyaa......???
ayo....sue...please don' stop v isiting Bandham........😭
please keep confusing every one so that we all can start the discussion with more interest...... 😉I must see your post just after the MONDAY UPDATE is posted....you better promise me not to stop visitn us here........Pinne gnan karayum ketto.......chummma ee paavam chechinai karaiyeepikkaleh ketto?😭Pinne gnan ee kadaapurathu paadi paadi changu potty chathekkum ketto????😉 Atinaaaa, translate please, no foreign (??!!!) languages allowed here, and my knowledge of Malayalam makes it look like you are saying, " then I this ... singing singing ... ... will die, do you hear?" and I don't like all the gaps! I understood what you said in the previous lines, but not this. So please translate.