Update: Jan 05, 2009+Video

twin_sisters thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Monday, January 5, 2009

Part 1

Veer is on the phone and the family is  leaving for the pooja site. He is waiting for Pia but Bani tells him that she will not come. He says I have to give her some time. The police comes to Walia house and asks for Jai and Bani. He thinks how I will meet them and hope its not too late.
The Pooja is going on and the TV crew is there adn informing that Veer is building the orphnage in memory of Pushkar. Veer tells them to go away but Jigs  tells him that you cannot shoo the media away.. even the business rivals are there and Jigs thinks I will not let anything of your remain private. The competitors talk ans says that in front of media, we have to sweet talk but we came here to humiliate Veer. Jigs tells them she can help.
Vicky and Krishna tells Bani to leave her problems to them.. they will solve it.. sh eis missing pia.. Veer wants Bani and Jai to lay the foundation stone..
The media asks Veer why he wants to build the orphanage.. he says my father was a good human being and I wnat to make him proud.. the competitor comes and says that Pushkar was a good human and he gave to charities and thats why he made his home a orphanage.. Veer shukla is not his own son. he is Jais son.. Pushkar only bought him up.. so he could take care of this business empire... Jai is shocked.. that man (Mr. Khurana) says you already got Pushkars property and if you work little hard, you might get some from Jai too.. He says Pushkar had taken to clean up others homes but filled his own home with filth ... hope his soul lays in peace...

Part 2

Jai gets angry and catches that man's collar.. he tells Jai to accept his mistake.. the whole world is watching  on TV ... Jai accepts that Veer is his son.. Jigs is enjoying.. Veer says that Jai may be his father but he is Pushkars son.. and alweays will be.. he says i am lucky as I not only have money but also a loving family.. and the filth is not in Pushkars house its in your mind ... The family leaves..and the inspector comes there..
Krishna praises Veer and the way he has handled all the media stuff.. Vicky says he feels lucky to be part of this family. Pia is not happy and walks off. Bani tells Jai that Vicky had told her that he will try to bring Pia and Veer together and that plan working.. Jai says he has full confidence in his army...😆
The inspector comes and finally tells Jai that Meera has run away from the jail... while transfering her from one jail to other. The inspector tells Jai that Bani's life is in danger as that was the only intention of Meera amd they should alert the family members and tell them to be careful. they have also beefed up security for the Walias. Jai says the family is already worried and they should not tell anyone and the security should be plain clothed ...
The kids are talking about Veer and they come to Pia's room and try to convince Pia about Veer. Veer is listening and Pia says its no use,.. Pushkar is not here today cause of Veer ...
Bani and Jai are sleeping and Jai keeps thinking of the inspectors words.
Jai gets up and sees from the window and is assured about the security arrangements. He is worried about Bani..

Part 3

Jai wakes up (Iat 8:10 .. wow..) and wonders where everyone is.. the family is having breakfast and Adi says how come you are up so early.. Adi tells him that they wanted a change and so they are having breakfast on the terrace.. the kids have arranged a masquarade party and Jai says that how can we have a party.. he says I dont feel like having a party.. Bani says he has broken one night drinking rule and hence he does not want to have a pary.. but as the home minister she says they will have a party...
Jai calls the inspector and he tells him that they have a party and they have to find Meera soon.. the inspector asks him if he knows anyone who can help Meera.. they decide to meet outside and talk...

Tomorrow

Jai is scolding Bani why she went out when he told her not to.. Bani says the kids insisted so she had to go. Jai tells her to go home immediately and she says ok.. and someone taps her on the back.. she shouts and turns around and the cell phone falls from her hand...

Video Update thanks to Magnificent

Edited by *Reemz* - 15 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smiles_uk thumbnail
thxxx

gosh is meera back :O
-Happy4Ever- thumbnail
Thanks for update.

Has Veer really improved

Meera is making a comeback tomorrow!
Edited by bahu - 15 years ago
babyhumz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanx for update... but where is ganga
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow i cant believe meera is back
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update.  Don't think Veer has changed at all and will team up with Meera to destroy Bani.  Let's hope Veer turns out to be Meera's son (baby swapping !!!). Both have evil blood in their system. 
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks forthe update.

I think Meera knows about JB son.
sonaliy thumbnail
more drama with meera's come back
thanks for the update
_Monu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx 4 update

God abb is Meera ki bi kami ti.....yeh to ekta kapoor ka kamal he....

thanx again
mimarain thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i bet jigs helps her out of jail..... uff this jigs and meera