Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramas thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: monu1101

Nahi nahi raksha di.. Aap kyun kasht karti hai.. 😃😃 Waise bhi abhi bahut sare list baaki hai😒

ok dear no more questions from me. socha chk kar loo. kahin questions ki kami to nahi?

good luck dear,
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pop77

Q do you believe that women are better communicators then men?
Yes they are.. The best deal advisors are women official record hai😃
Q .What was the one thing in your life that you are most proud of?                                                                           I have done nothing great in life. But i feel proud when i can do something for mumma😳
QWhat are the 4 most important things that all relationships need to have in order to survive? Hmmmmmmm Love, Trust, Respect and your own space😃
Q do you believe that money is important, and how much does it affect your life and lifestyle?                                                                                                                                                                                It is very important. If you dont have it you have to focus on earning it..                                                                     if you have it you can concentrate on other important things in life

Q.Do you thik you have compromised something in the name of marriage?                                                         Yes i have compromised a lot on YuRa marriage..actually changed channels😆

Qwht your opionion about marriage?                                                                                                                              I wish I  could have a opinion..😆 But i do want to get married😒

Q  One thing life would be boring without                                                                                                                      At present IF and this forum..

Q Yor fav. time pass is ?                                                                                                                                                   IF and this forum

Q you Fav. day of the week is..                                                                                                                                   Saturday.. Sleeep, go to temple and no cooking no work at home😉

Q what was the last great book you read and why?                                                                                                      Tuesdays with Morrie.. Frankly could read any after that.. Its a great book specially for this era of materialism

Q. what is your favorite season and why?
Winter..Kyunki paseena nahi aata..😛😛

Q. What is the most important virtue of Human Life??                                                                                              Mutual respect and love.
Q. What according to you is a Sin??                                                                                                                           Killing  a person in name of god..
Q. What is the biggest gift of mother nature to this earth?                                                                         Diamonds 😉 OOPS sowwies Yudi 😆OOPS beauty of the nature in all form..   😃                                                                 
Q.If u were stuck in the lift with the creative writer ofRKAB what wuld u do  ?
I would kidnap him and send him underground and put beena there..😳
Q.What is your opinion about current storyline..                                                                                                            I want Nisha track there only that would make it interesting.. Or else it is going boring
Q.Who was your first friend on IF: Fazi😃

Q.Which memeber of RKAB forum do you think is:
the coolest : Payal you😳
calm : Beena (calmness ka ocean hai wo)
arrogant : Me
brave :  Tash
straight forward : Anvi
bold : Raju😛
sweet : Nikki, jazz
blunt : Me
intelligent : rakhie, nivi
humourous : rakhie
dilly-dally : Me
you feel angry at : Advertisers
you feel should be banned :  Any advertisers
witty : Kirti
funny : nishhh😆
despicable : Me
tolerant : beena
kind : kiran di, raksha di🤗
patient : anvi😆, Shafu
honest : kirti
skillful : aisha(flowertot)
talented : simra, Nids
happy : ayesha(dunia)
sad : Me
proud : Me
most active : Payal😳
inactive : Nimmy(where's she)

Monu warm up wel come kar le bad me aati hu..

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: monu1101

Noo they did have a NainKatari song released last year. Before that they had Gori. This year i mean in 2008 they had one called Ghanta but that was kind of ok..
Btw doo you know one of the guy is actually on youtube promoting his band..User name is Sherrean..😉

They released a few songs (I think about 3 albums) and didn't they also star in a movie...Kiss Kis Ko?
Edited by jyk88 - 15 years ago
Jenifer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm, I'm actually contemplating if I should post a few questions myself. I mean you are under the fire a lil. Oh, might as well! Enjoy...

1 - If a candle factory burns down, does everyone just stand around and sing "Happy Birthday"?

2 - How can there be self-help 'groups'?

3 - Why is it that when you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?

4 - When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

5 - Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety one?

6 - Do files get embarrassed when they get unzipped?

7 - Why is the time of day with the slowest traffic called rush hour?

8 - If parents say "Never take sweets from strangers" then why is Haloween celebrated?

9 - If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do the rest drown too?

10 - If man evolved from monkeys and apes, why do we still have monkeys and apes?

11 - If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?

12 - Can you get cavities in your dentures from using too much artificial sweetner?

13- Whose cruel idea was it for the word 'lisp' to have a "S" in it?

14 - If 4 out of 5 people suffer from diarrhea does that mean the fifth one enjoys it?

15 - What is another word for 'thesaurus'?

16 - Why do we say we're 'head over heels' when we're happy? Isn't that the way we normally are?

17 - Is it rude for a deaf person to talk (sign) with their mouth full of food?

18 - Can you get tipsy by eating too many grapes?

19 - How can something be 'new' and 'improved'? if it's new, what was it improving on?

20 - If laughter is the best medicine, who's the idiot who said they 'died laughing'?
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Aww baby.....no matter how ill I am, I will always find time for you 😉 🤗

Now do you recognise these? I have waited a loooong time 😈
I doooo they are all mine😛
What was the happiest moment of your life?
Actually I dunno.. But lately after buying my first house my family was too happy and seeing them i was also happy.. The land was their choice though they dint knew i would buy it😃
What are you most proud of?
My family and my country..😳
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
First your family will always be there to fall back on, so never ignore them..
Second only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. So dont be afraid of failures in life..

What is your earliest memory?
Me crawling and making space to sleep besides Mumma.. Di always used to stick to mumma while sleeping😆
How would you like to be remembered?
As a loving and sane😉 being..😃
Which "sense" is strongest?
Sixth sense..😃
What are you afraid of in life?
Hurting my family by my actions..
Which word describe you best?
Dreamer..
It's hardest to distract you from:
My work specially when there's a deadline on..But its also hard to distract me from any work on which i am focussed.. I have made VM's in 14 hours in a stretch and many similar stuff in past😆
My emotional response is usually quite:      
1.Stable - not affected by mood swings often      
2.Varied - my response can vary according to the mood I am in at the time
Varied... you really need to know my mood to ask me something😆
If your room were an ice cream flavor, it'd be:  I dun like Strawberry but I do like pink color😳
Most Embarassing moment::
I remember we went to BHEL, Bhopal for engg summer training.. That time I gave an ITI guy a shock of 11KV imagine at home we just get 230 V and here this guy got 11000 V from monu monu monu😕.. He survived, actually nothing major happened to him but still ppl did ask me to leave the lab😳and I never went to the EHV lab again😆
Most outrageous thing u have done?
I was very small maybe 4-5 years of age. We had some relatives staying with us they had a very cute daughter who was the centre of attraction for everybody. She must be 5-6 months old.. I used to hate her coz Mumma will always be with her swooning on her.. One day when others were in the drawing room I just went to the baby who was sleeping and had put a real big water melon on her face.. She became red and started crying.. I ran away with the melon and when everybody came just said 'This girl is always crying'😕 Thankfully there was no harm done.. I felt bad later and told this to everybody at home, after the guests left..Now everybody knows of this and the sweet baby keeps teasing that the melon hit her nose and her nose became flat..
If your life were a movie, what type would it be?
Hmmm an romantic comedy drama..😳
What weather pattern best represents your outlook on life? Cloudy, spring, summer or rain..?    
Spring.. I feel life is still in the budding state..
What is the meaning of existence?
Whatever meaning you choose to give life..😳
Everybody has one thing or another they would like to change about themselves. You would be happier/ more productive if you could change your: Procrastinating nature
When you strike it rich, you'll pay big bucks for a ...
Big House where all my family can stay..
At the end of a tough day, you crave:
Good sleep..you rarely get a good sleep at the end of tough day..
What puts you on cloud nine?
Every small thing i achieve in personal or professional life..
You dress to impress?
I have never done that..seriously😳
Favourite daydream?
Somebody wearing a gentleman's hand me a red rose and goes down on his knees and says I am very beautiful😛😃 Another one is I own a bank and all BoA, ML, CS, Barclays come running for me to takeover them😆😆
Your stress reliever?
IF for sure
When the going gets tough, what do you do?
I close myself in a room and then make tough strategies😳
Why is the sky blue?
Because its a blue DNA gender..😛😛
Are you ever called immature?
Many times, specially by mom..
Which celebrity is a total joke?
Britney spears
Do you have to make everyone laugh when you go somewhere?
I dont do it but they still laugh😆
Who is smarter girls or boys? Give reason
Girrrlss..coz they succeed in showing the men that they are dumb and then make the move..😳
What is your favourite quote?
Profit is better than Wages😊
If there was nothing to talk about, what would you start talking about to your friends?
I will make a comment on their dresses or maybe the climate or the food..
If your seat was taken at the lunch table, you would:
I will atleast make three circles of the place and the person and frown on him..Of course after that even if he or she gets up i will NOT take the seat..Thats why am called moody😆
Who was your first date?
😭😭 I never went on a date.. but ppl do say they went on a date with me😉😆
😭What song describes you the best?
The song that beena gave me😉 Na jaane kaha se aayi hai na jane kaha ko jayegi..
Your manager asks you a question that u don't know anything about, what do you say? 
I will ask him another question back..and then another one and then another one.. Till he forgets his own qs..Its a strategy you see😉
Why are classes at 5 IIMs held outdoors?
Because only one of them is Indoor..Indore😉
Who is the oldest animal in the world????
Lizards.. I think they have always been there in different shapes and sizes..
How far ahead have you planned your life?
I just plan my professional life..so its like 2 years..
If you had plans with a friend, and they cancelled on you, what would you do?
I will make sure i am not available to them till they fall on my feet😉😆
When you've had a long day, what do you do to relax?
A bubblebath😃
What is the personality traits that you value most?
Being truthful to yourself..
If you knew that tomorrow you were going to die, how would you spend the last day of your life?
I would call up all my loved ones and enjoy my last day with them..
What is it that you admire the most about youself?
I  never repent my mistakes but do take a lesson from them..
What can you not live without?
My dreams and my hope..
No one is paying any attention to you at home what do you do?
I go into my room and sleep..
What do you look for in appearance i.e what kind of appearance attract you?
A neat personality with good ettiquettes.. So basically the clothing and the way a person carries himself/herself..
Should a guy pay on the first date?
Yes.. of course..later bhi guy ko hi pay karna chahiye..
Which is your favourite festival?
Diwali..😳
TV or computer- which is better?
Computer for sure but u need to have internet..
How would you describe yourself in two words?
Everybody's Friend😉😆😆
Read the book or watch the movie?
Read a book ..
How many languages do you speak?What are they?
I am learning chinese yayy..At present 2..I know marathi and understand gujrati ..😉
If you went into the entertainment business, what would you be?
Producer😛
Favorite ice cream flavor?
Chocolate
Favorite (team) sport?
Hmmm cricket..20-20
Do you believe that there is one true love out there for everyone?
Yesss i believe this..and I am living on it to be true😉😆
You come across a time bomb, there are 2 wires. You have 10 seconds. Do you cut the yellow or the black wire?
Forget the wires I  will runnnn away..😆😆
Someone offers you $1 billion if you walk around with a metal rod during a thunderstorm. There's obviously a chance you'll get struck, do you do it anyways?
No i dun want to earn money in that way..
You are running late for something and you come across a stop light. It is about to turn red, but there is a chance you might make it. Do you cross?
Noo i want to live...
Do You Think Honesty Is For The Best?
Not always. Till it keeps others happy😃
Do you believe in ghosts?
No i dont but i still fear them
Do you practice stress management strategies?
Yes I have to specially when i have a team of badmaash ppl😆
Do you have a supportive friend/God that you can confide in?
Yes I have..
Where do you want to go on holiday?
India..or anywhere but with my parents and family..

Love you Monu 😃
I toooo love u sweety copybilli

P.S.Payal - I am getting better, thank you...resting time over, back to work from tomorrow...

monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

ah monu darling...its time to make my debut on this forum. and i see here too there are many victims like me waiting to have their badla on u. so i will let all the beautiful ranis grill u to their hearts content.
I am succch a nice gal pata nahi why were you waiting for badla😉😆😆
meanwhile i have a few simple questions for you:

1. yudi or sandy and why?
Yudi is everything I can ask in a man..😉😆Sandy evokes respect but not love from me..😃 I actually call Yudi my Royal Sandy.. wat say😉
2. rani or urmi and why?
Urmi..Her life was perfect and she would do everything for herself instead of depending on bhagwaanji..So thats the girl i prefer..
3. kapil or varun and why?
Mummmmaa😭 As an actor Varun as a sweetheart Kapil😉😆😆
4. rkab or achpm and why?
Its like comparing apples with oranges.. I would prefer a happy ACHPM anyday..
5. rkab forum or achpm forum and why?
I love both..No diplomacy i love both and both are bestest..😃
6. imagine sandy and yudi meet up at the airport and start chatting and discussing the respective women in their lives. how would their conversation go?
Hmmmm waito for this..

thats it from my side. 😃

monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: pop77

Monu one more set for U.😛

1) your nickname : monu, mone😆, moni
2) your favourite passtime other than IF : Reading magazines
3) your fav dress : My pajamas😆😆
4) your fav colour : Brown and all rainbow colors..😉
5) your fav TV personality : Kapil, Varun Badola, Suhasi
6) your fav Tv show : RKAB
7) your siblings : One elder bro and an elder sis..
8) person you admire the most : At the moment Ratan Tata from the past Mahatma Gandhi..
9) your hobby :Reading and watching romance..
10)your goal in life : To become the biggy wiggy of some global bank
11) your most embarassing moment : When i gave a 11 KV shack to a poor guy while working in EHV lab during my engg days..
12)your most happiest moment : Whenever I make my parents happy
13)do you cry...why : Yes i do when i feel alone or sick..
14)do you get angry...why : Yes I do..when ppl unnnecessarily kill or terrorize innocent people..
15)your memorable dream : my romantic dreams 😃
16) your friends : Most on IF at the moment..
17) who bugs you most in If : Nishh specially when she is not here😆😆😛
18) your best friend on IF : Everybody here..
19) your fav food : Everything that mumma cooks
20)describe a weekday and a weekend
Weekday: Get up at 8:30 do some gyming and run for office..Come back from office by 8:00 pm..Cook food , eat it😆 , check IF and watch RKAB...
Weekend: Get up at 10 on Sat and at 1-2 pm on Sunday. On Sat go to temple, come back have food, browse and sleep.
On Sunday get up at 1-2 pm, cook, laundry, home shopping, IF and then go to sleep..

21)your fav holiday spot : Anywhere with family but i like natural beauty more than modern antics..
22)your fav movie : Pride and Prejudice(BBC version of 1995, Colin Firth was a darling as Mr Darcy), Omkara,DDLJ, DTPH
23) If you were made the creative head of RKAB for one day  how would you do it? I will fire all the creatives and hire rakhie and beena and all FF writers as creatives.. Baaki kaam to wohi karenge.. Rakhie would be instructed to wear burkha in front of Kapil in the contract😛😛😆
24) If you were kasturi what bhashan would you give? Kasturi ka nahi pata par bhashan main thoda kamm hi deti hoon😛
25) If you were RKAB in the present story line what would you do ...how would you handle YUDI? Yudi is perfect at the moment i would shake Rani though 😆
26) what would be your decision when you had to choose between Bahu & husband..Husband of course Bahu can be happy with ma son😃
27) how long do you spend on If everyday: More that 3 hours.. less than 24 hours..
28) your fav scene in RKAB: Yudi Rani in the river☺️
Okay one last ...If God appeared before you what would you wish for??? Want this world to be at peace and people love everybody as their own.. My dreams I will work for them 😊

Edited by monu1101 - 15 years ago
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bsingapury

and ya  monu one task from me if you go london take me too ........main bhi nanhi si chhoti si bachi hooon😆😆😆 bag main aa jaaoongi😆

Wo sab to thik hai parr ye batao bag ko checkin karna hai ya cabin mein daalna hai🤣
monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tickette97

ahaa Monu main bhi peche nahi hatoongi tumhe bahut grill karungi!

Thik hai thik hai😛

Some of my own and the others ur own ques😆
 Set1-
-Do u wear specs or braces? Have started wearing specs for the laptop..Waise i dun wear anything😃
-What's ur fav outfit?Pajamas😆
-Ur fav sweet dish?Rassogulla
-Which is the last movie that u watched? Ghajini
-How did u celebrate this New Year? I dint do anything this new year.. We are still mourning the mumbai attacks..Wont celebrate my birthday also..
-Currently how is ur mood? Waiting for the qsnairre to finish as i have meeting.. Am Anxious😆
-Describe urself in one sentence.I am a verrry good girl😳
-Ur fav flavour of juice? Tomato
-Whats ur fav holiday spot? Anywhere with parents
-If u had an option of marrying any guy in the world of ur own choice who would it be and why?
I think I have still not met anybody worth that.. But if Aditya Mittal had been single he was the one me eyeing..😉
-Where would u like to spend your honeymoon?😉 Lemme get married first.. I think i will want to go to Kerala backwaters.. Been there with frd so i know it would be a nice romantic and perfect honeymoon there😃
-If u got an offer of participating in NB5 who would be ur baliye?? I dont dance .. i have two left feet for dancing..😉
-What do u think about me? I love you..you sweetie cutiepie😛
-Ur fav Hindi muhavra? I hope it is not " jinke ghar khud glass ke hote hai unhe dusron ke gharon par stone nahi phekna chahiye"😆Haila ye to mera hi hai😉 Filhaal to..its 'Chor chor mausere bhai'😛
-In which country do u live? At present Spore
-In whose shoes do u wanna step in for the lifetime? Ratan Tata
-Are u a calm person or impatient?I am quite calm most of the times..
-Do u have any special talent? I dont have any talent and that makes me special😆
-U share ur secrets with....?  I dont have any😕 secrets😉
-Do u want to be host or judge of any reality show? No way..I dun like reality shows..I just watch NB for Kanjali..
-U want to get casted in which show? ACHPM coz waha jo bhi hoga accha hi hoga😳
-What are ur expectations from urself? I just expect myself to be perfect..Handle everything perfectly with 0 mistakes..buss nothing much..😆
-Do u get angry for small things? No i dont
-When was the last time when u cried?(If u want to share) Mumbai attacks..Can remember we dint cook for whole 3 days..and me and roomies wont look at each other becoz everybody was crying..Our flat was silent and numb..
-If u were the creative head of RKAB what changes would u make? I would fire the creatives and hire them from forum
-Do u party too often? No i am not a party person
-How much time do u spend on IF? Avg 3 hours
-How are u feeling on being bakri and getting grilled by so many people when u urself use to grill bakris alot? I am feeling EXCELLENT😆 thank you
-Do u dance madly when u are happy? I try to but ppl say my dance looks like as if i am jumping..😆

monu_tan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tickette97

Ur own ques -

# Why should you get up in the morning? So that you can sleep in the night..
# What really matters to you? Nothing other than my family n career n country
# Are our lives significant? I dont think so.. Any tom dick harry can shoot us with no remorse..
# What is the meaning of life?
Life is continuous process of change, you adapt to the change and move ahead..you resist the change and life stops..
# What will happen to the human race eventually? Eventually we will all die fighting among ourselves..
# How can you become a better person? By having more social awareness
# How can you change the world? The world cant be change by one man but if i have the power i would remove religion from this world..
# Is there a conflict between science and religion? Yes there is.. Religion seems to know more than what it can prove. Science seems to sees less than what can be proved(e.g the hazards of nuclear weapons)
# What was the purpose for which the Universe was created? It was meant to be a zoo of various living beings😉
# Is there a God? Yes he is there everywhere..
# Do you have free will? Yes I have a free will..
# Why is there something rather than nothing?Its always better to have something rather than nothing..😳
# How do you explain human nature?  Selfish and selfless..😃
# What happens to a person at death?They go back to God

# Is there life after death? Yes there is, you change the costume and come back for your next role..
# How do you determine right and wrong? I look at the reasons and consequences and then decide if its right or wrong..
# How do you know all this stuff? I am googling😆
# Why are you answering these questions? Because I want u toe be as intelligent as me😉😆
# Where will you go from here? I will go for coffee..
# Why does the sun lighten our hair, but darken our skin?You have different cells in your skin and hair...So they respond differently😛

# Why can't women put on mascara with their mouth closed?Confused Because they are checking on their lipstick😛
# Why is abbreviated such a long word?
Else you wont know its importance
# Why is a boxing ring square?
cos the first part of the word boxing is box
# Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?DeadJust incase u decide to come back
# Why is it that doctors call what they do practice?Cos everything with practice gets better…
# Why is it that rain drops but snow falls?Cos when rain drops it makes a droppy noise where as smow goes fhloop! Which is not a droppy noise…
# Why is it that to stop Windows 98, you have to click on Start?Yes you click on start but start gives you all the options including stop…..
# Why is it that when you're driving and looking for an address, you turn down the volume on the radio?
Not necessarily. But it does help for the brain to think.
# Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
Because he breaks into my money account..
# Why is the third hand on the watch called a second hand?LOL
Because it "ticks away the seconds
# Why isn't there mouse-flavored cat food?I think there is…..this world is moving fast
# If you throw a cat out of the car window, does it become kitty litter?nono…it would be cruel to do such a thing!!
# Is it OK to use the AM radio after noon?I don't think so….it should automatically divert to PM…..right??
# What do chickens think we taste like?Wait …I'll go an ask the one who bit me once…
# What do people in China call their good plates? American..they are crazy abt them😆
# What do you call a male ladybug?
lady body-guard!
# What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?Skin colour
# When dog food is new and improved tasting, who tests it?An intelligent dog..which will give a calculated woooff if it is good…
# Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections? To prevent you from AIDS😕
# Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?To make sure you are 18😉
# Why isn't phonetic spelled the way it sounds?
I guess you can…every phonetic word has an actual spelling…
# Why are there flotation devices in the seats of planes instead of parachutes?
Some don't have time to put the parachutes on…

# Why are cigarettes sold at gas stations where smoking is prohibited?Buy it dont light it there😳
# How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
teleportation😆
# If the 7-11 is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, why does it have locks on the door?We should report them…..cheaters!!
# You know that indestructible black box that is used on airplanes? Why don't they make the whole plane out of that stuff? Coz blackbox dont fly😉
# If a firefighter fights fire and a crime fighter fights crime, what does a freedom fighter fight?
They fight for freedom.
# If they squeeze olives to get olive oil, how do they get baby oil?LOL Ask the babies😉
# If a cow laughs, does milk come out of her nose?Nooooo😛
# If you are driving at the speed of light and you turn your headlights on, what happens?Light will run behind me..
# Why is it that when you transport something by car it is called shipment, but when you transport something by ship it's called cargo?
The same reason you drive on a parkway and park on a driveway.
# Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? because they are not wool😛
# Why are they called apartments when they are all stuck together?
Kinda like "Why is it called a driveway when all you do is park?"
# If con is the opposite of pro, is Congress the opposite of progress?Ouch Yes true in India atleast
# If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?
Cause its where the flight terminates
# Why is there a light in the fridge and not in the freezer? Cos the fridge does not freeze the light where as a freezer would…
# If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons? Morality comes from morals
# Who let the dogs out? Not me
😉

a food item which makes u go :

😃    Rajma Chawal

😡   Tinda

beans

A song which makes u go :

😆  Ande ka funda

😵  Meri pant bhi sexy meri...

🥳  Its the time to disco

😍  Kahin To hogi woh

A RKAB scene which made u go :

🤣  Rudra and Bhoomi getting married

😕      Rani acting as she has stolen the jewellery

😲      Yudi stealing in RS room

😛      Button scene

😍     Yudi and Rani in the river

How old do you wish you were? 4 or 5 yrs
Where were you when 9/11 happened? In India
What do you do when vending machines steal your money? I bang on hard on them and kick it😆
Do you consider yourself kind? Yes very much .. I am very kind to myself😆
If you could be fluent in any other language what would it be? Hindi
Do you know your neighbors? Noooo
Do you follow your horoscope? Yes..its interesting to know how things are predicted
Do you believe that opposites attract? No..🥱

Dream job? CFO at BoA😆
Do you paint your nails? No
Do you trust people easily? Yes
What are your phobias? Phobia of heights
Do you keep a journal? No, i keep my secrets in my heart😛
Where would you rather be right now? At BoA's CFO office ..in his chair😉
What makes you feel warm and safe? My blanket😆
Heavy or light sleep? Heavy..cant sense earthquakes also😆
Are you paranoid? I dont think so..
Are you impatient? I think so
Can you relate to a lot of people? Yes and no😆
What were you doing at midnight last night? I was on forum talking to kiran di

Now finish these sentences:😆😆

Never go near''.? a Shajit fan post😉😆
India is ''''''''.?world's next superpower with a heart😊
I am most excited when'''''..? Yudi looks at Rani
When I watch RKAB I''''''''..? make the world stop around me😆
Music makes me feel'''''''''''''..? elated when i need it or else it disturbs me😉
I dance like a '''''''''''''.? panda😃
I hate'''''''''''''? people who dont respect others
Dishonest people are'..''?people who never keep their promise
I like''''''? grilling bakris
Love is'''''''''.? always averse to me😆
Death is''''''''''''..? end of a cycle of happenings
I eat ice-cream when'''''''''''? I have cold..It works
My favorite type food is'''''''''''''? spicy, tangy and indian
Happiness is''''''''''''''..? tenfolds if shared..
I would only give up when'''''.? i see no use of efforts
What gives me courage is''..? my faith in god..😃