WILL BHARTI'S LAST WISH BE FULFILLED?

justaminute thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
i am hoping to see Ramakant remember his wif'e last wish  and try to fulfil this.

In today's episode - Flashbacks during his grief indicate that he may start to blame  himself for his wife's  death.

He may pay heed to his wife's words of wisdom and turn over a new leaf. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i hope soo....i really hope so, but whats the point? he lost his wife and Aanchal her mother...
God i cant believe Chanchal blames Aanchal for Bhartijis death! she doesnt even know the details and blames her...
And sorry to say this, but, Chanchal never had a true relationship to Bhartiji! i mean she only used her for the Material things (Kangan) and to be liked by Ramakanth...
i cant wait for Aanchal and Sid to move out of that crazy house! i wish Harimanji and Dheeraj could go along!! :)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are absolutely right nilobebo,what's the point now? it didn't make any sense killing Bharti like that....and that Chanchal she will turn into pure evil now.......very sad episode😔
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yes it was a sad and disturbing episode yaar.. That chanchal na..has taken this emotional moment to make Dheeraj  keep quiet since Bharatiji is just expiered..she is taking undue advantage of the tension..God I hate her..(again a very realistic twist..)
But I am only worried for Sid & Aanchal ...Gosh I cant wait till its 8:30 pm today...
jen1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

if aanchal n sid do decide to leave da house  may b ramakant will arrive in da nick of time to stop them !!!...jus wen aanchal n sid r about 2 leave (having remembered his promisie to bhartiji to not com between sid n aanchals happiness)

wel im hopin he wud ...because though it wud b nice 2 see aanchal n sid try n make it on their own i dont want them to leave dhiraj n sids dad  in the hands of the 2 witches!!!
nilo-kmh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i know thats true...but just imagine Sid and Aanchal along with Sachin... thats too good to be true...:)