Hanumad Ramayan----Ramayan wriiten by Hanuman!!

sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
folks i hv got a story of HANUMANJI !!!! i posted this story earlier at this thread https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1053109 by rajnish ,

After the victory of Rama over Ravana, Hanuman went to the Himalayas to continue his worship of the Lord. There he scripted a version of the Ramayana on the Himalayan mountains using his nails, recording every detail of Rama's deeds. When Maharishi VALMIKI visited him to show him his own version of the Ramayana, he also saw Lord Hanuman's version and became very disappointed. When Hanuman asked him the cause of his sorrow, he said that his version, which he had created very laboriously was no match for the splendour of Hanuman's, and would therefore, go ignored. At this, Hanuman took those rocks on one shoulder and Valmiki on the other, and went to the sea. There he threw his own version into the sea, as an offering to Rama. This version, called the Hanumad Ramayana, has been unavailable since then.

Maharishi Valmiki was so taken aback that he said he would take another birth to sing the glory of Hanuman which he had understated in his version. It is said that Saint TULSIDAS who composed the RAMCHARITMANAS was none other than the Maharishi Valmiki reborn to fulfill his desire.

once, on the news channel SAHARA SAMAY this story was  also shown ,when they were showing the biggest library of HANUMANJI'S book at LUCKNOW !!!

the owner of tht library said tht HANUMANJI  wrote A RAMAYAN know as HANUMAD RAMAYAN .
Edited by sita11 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitakshii thumbnail

i posted this story as member sharath rocha never heard of hanumad ramayan & was doubting abt anything like hanumad ramayan so for tht only i am posting this story separately !!!

ananyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Legend goes that  one tablet  of Hanumad Ramayana is said to have floated ashore came ashore, during the period of Mahakavi Kalidas and hung at a public place to be deciphered by scholars. Kalidasa is said to have deciphered it and recognized that it was from the Hanumad Ramayana recorded by Hanuman in an extinct script, and considered himself fortunate enough to see at least one foot of the stanza.😊

Khalrika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Ananyacool and Sita11 for this wonderful info. I did not know that a Ramayan called Hanumad Ramayan existed until now. I should make a trip to Lucknow on one of my trips to India and check the Lucknow Library out.

_rajnish_ thumbnail
thanks sita di for posting this story again πŸ˜› i hope sharath roch would be reading thisπŸ˜ƒ and yes annanya kalidash has found this hanumad ramayan
Manojie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I hate India forums when I keep having to scroll side to side to read posts properly, does anyone know how to change this?

Thanks for this BTW, it was a very interesting read :)
desichica thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow this is amazing information sita....i love that u always have information that praises our Lord ;).......I also like Mandodari did not know that there was a Hanumad Ramayan.....thats so awesome that Valmikiji took rebirth as Tulsidas....thats just like wow...i'm awwed at this info!!!!!

OH btw.....u posting information that sings praises wont make a difference to certain members that degrade our Lord!!!!! I thought one of the topics that was disgusting was deleted...but obviously that member went out of their way to create another disgusting topic....and its sad that this person is still getting away with it!!!!

I'm not saying nething against u sita.....but i m glad that u posted this info...cuz i sure did not know bout this!!!!! I always respect information that sings praises to our or ne religion for that matter!!!!
jingjing thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow Sita didi...Thanx for posting it again....πŸ‘
sitakshii thumbnail
thanks folks !!!!😊

thanks ananyacool for tht kalidas info .,  earlier rajnish also said the same tht kalidas was lucky to hv found few pages of hanumad ramayan .

@ suniti !! i got ur point ,such ppl who find pleasures in deliberately finding faults in GODS , i guess they usually take out their frustations in their life by critisizing the GODS & OUR PRECIOUS SACRED SCRIPTURES !!!!! may GOD help such ppl !!!