Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

wow what a outstanding and a fantastic start yaar!!👏!!its really interesting ....gotta read more 😍

tc and wish me goodluck😳
hil4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue_girl

hi

wow.what a update !!!!OMG,  plz nihaal dont fire prerna
owesum part
cntn soon

hey...thanks for reading and liking and commenting. well u will just have to wait and see what happenes with nihaal and prerna...😉😉..i'll try and continue soon......😊
hil4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

wow what a outstanding and a fantastic start yaar!!👏!!its really interesting ....gotta read more 😍

tc and wish me goodluck😳

hey noha!!!😊🤗....whats up yaar? i have not talked to u in like 4eva? how r u?wats going on? how is life..? lol..too many questions😆😃😃...ur my special reader...i am glad u liked the update...thanks for posting ur sweet comments like u always do😛😊but..omg! guessswat??? i am having soooooo much trouble with this ff!!!!!!!! the ideas r just not popping out..i mean sum r.......but just don't get the dialouges sumtimes or how to move the story alonggg!!! thats why its short and a little crappy...😭😭.... I am not so sure if i should continiue this FF? I need some inspiration yaar! what do u t hink?? u got any ideas?😊..take care...🤗
noha450 thumbnail

im fine well overjoyed would be the appropriate word because for various reasons: ...what about u😳
-theirs a snow storm sooo im chilling at home😆
-i got 90 and 95.3 in my science test
-least but not the last ur ff makes me alwayz ecstatic 
kim sweetpie i'll be alwayz their to help u!!😳!and about this ff u surely should continue it but if u dont have any inspiration u could change the track or their character naa?🤔sorry haar i dont have much imagination😳

tc jaan
mouahhh

Edited by noha450 - 15 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HI !!!😃
            Woh!!!!!!!!!!😃feels gud to be back after a while.I was out of station.And Kim...don't worry abt the" ideas not coming" thing...it happens with every writer...it's called a writers block...i'll suggest you to take a break from the story...freshen up ur mind doing some thing else...and just forget about the ff for some time...then after a few days when u come back and read the previous parts...ideas simply gust in...so just give the writer in u a lill' break...and everything'll be fine...just try..it works...😉

PJ😃
P.S: The chapter was awesome...love ya 😃
hil4eva thumbnail

im fine well overjoyed would be the appropriate word because for various reasons: ...what about u😳
-theirs a snow storm sooo im chilling at home😆
-i got 90 and 95.3 in my science test
-least but not the last ur ff makes me alwayz ecstatic 
kim sweetpie i'll be alwayz their to help u!!😳!and about this ff u surely should continue it but if u dont have any inspiration u could change the track or their character naa?🤔sorry haar i dont have much imagination😳

tc jaan
mouahhh

Hey Nohaaaaa!!!!! snow storm! i luv it coz that leaves me packed in..with sum htochoclate near the fire..mmmmmmm..gud times😃😃wid a good book or watcing a good muvie😃😃............wow great job on ur test jaan!! wat science is this? i am a sceience gurl😃😃😳...thanks for complimenting my ff..ur sweet as always..... i'll figure sumthing out abt this ff...no worries😳
hil4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: poohtarang

HI !!!😃
            Woh!!!!!!!!!!😃feels gud to be back after a while.I was out of station.And Kim...don't worry abt the" ideas not coming" thing...it happens with every writer...it's called a writers block...i'll suggest you to take a break from the story...freshen up ur mind doing some thing else...and just forget about the ff for some time...then after a few days when u come back and read the previous parts...ideas simply gust in...so just give the writer in u a lill' break...and everything'll be fine...just try..it works...😉

PJ😃
P.S: The chapter was awesome...love ya 😃

heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!welcum backkkkk PJ!!! Out of station? where did u go? had fun? i think ur right..i mihgt jsut leave the ff for a while..then come back and start it...😃thanks PJ.😛thanks for reading and commenting the ff.😛also thanks for ur solution😛
noha450 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hil4eva

Hey Nohaaaaa!!!!! snow storm! i luv it coz that leaves me packed in..with sum htochoclate near the fire..mmmmmmm..gud times😃😃wid a good book or watcing a good muvie😃😃............wow great job on ur test jaan!! wat science is this? i am a sceience gurl😃😃😳...thanks for complimenting my ff..ur sweet as always..... i'll figure sumthing out abt this ff...no worries😳

i know naaa i good book near the chimney is ...😍
well idont know yaar cuz i do my science in french soo maybe i'll give yaa the wrong terminology😆
umm but lemme try :the examz were about dissolution and solubility,concentration,dilution,electric dissociation,stoichiometry,nomenclature rules,nuclear stability,fusion,oxydation and many many more .....😆lol
ps: pooja gave u the best idea
take care jaan enjoy
oxox
Edited by noha450 - 15 years ago
hil4eva thumbnail

i know naaa i good book near the chimney is ...😍i do that all the time in the winter..wheneva i wanna spend time alone....
well idont know yaar cuz i do my science in french soo maybe i'll give yaa the wrong terminology😆lol...ur too funny...sceience like french..u know how to speak french! so cool!

umm but lemme try :the examz were about dissolution and solubility,concentration,dilution,electric dissociation,stoichiometry,nomenclature rules,nuclear stability,fusion,oxydation and many many more .....😆lol----hhhmmm....so pretty much it is all chemistry...stoichiometry, solubility, nomenclature are my favs...lol..i sound like a geek..but i am proud..lol😆😆
ps: pooja gave u the best idea yah. i think i will do wat she said...so bye bye to the ff for a while ...hopefully that will help..😉
take care jaan enjoy
oxox

noha450 thumbnail

lol then lets open a geek club😆yeah ur right it was mostly chemistry!ok  tc jaan
bonsoir(goodnight )😛