NEW NIHAAL P2 FF "LIFETIME AND BEYOND" prt2 pg3!!!

hil4eva thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I am starting a new FF on Nihaal and P2. The story is obviously diff. than the FF I wrote b4. I will try to make this FF good and much better. This one will be very short. I need everyone's support.

A Lifetime and Beyond

Prerna Sharma- Prerna is an angel on earth. She is beautiful, charming and selfless. She is sweet, bubbly person. Her smile can light up anything. She is kind,caring, considerate and very selfless. Prerna always puts others before herself. She is also a very intelligent, responsible and hardworking girl. Prerna is a 22 year old, who has just gotten a masters degreee in business. Prerna shares a passionate interest in art. She loves to paint. Prerna is a independent girl. Also she loves to spend time with kids, she always goes to the orphanage and spends time with children there.  Prerna is living a simple life. She has strong faith in god. Like any typical indian girl she dreams of her prince charming to be nothing but loving and kindhearted.

Nihaal Garewal- The most eligible bachelor of India. He is incredibly rich and amazingly handsome. He is a closed book and a tough nut to crack. No one knows and understands this man. He has built a complete business empire on his own. He is a complete workaholic.  His business is everything. He has a passion for horse riding, he has his own stud farm. Many say he is "Stonehearted" There is something deep inside him....

Do opposites attract? Is love at first sight really possible?
How will the lives of these two people cross and lock them in a bond of inseperable love that no one can break?

Edited by hil4eva - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hil4eva thumbnail
PART 1

A beautiful morning uncovered the clouds and brought a sun with new rays and hopes.

Prerna stirred in bed but woke up at the alarm. She sat up and stretched in bed. She stood up and walked to the window and opened the curtains. She admired the sunlight and hoped for yet another good day. Each day for her was a gift of god. After taking a quick shower, she went and sat in front of the "murtis of god radha and krishna". She prayed. She has a little god's corner in her apartment. She made herself breakfast, at the table like everyday she read the newspaper. Then she did the the dishes, got dressed for her job interview. She wore a proffesional attire. Prerna was very confident about herself but she could not help but feel a little anxious and nervous. On the way to the interview, she gave beggars change like everyday. She saw a church on the way, she stopped and prayed, there the father in the church said " May all your wishes come true my sweet child" Prerna thanked the father and was on her way to the interview....

Nihaal awoke sharp on his normal time. After changing into sweats, he went straight to the gym in his mansion and worked out. After the major workout he took a shower, got dressed. He wore a black and white suit in which he looked absolutely dashing in. As he got dressed, he thought about the interviews he had to do today..he knew he had to pick someone very responsible and with a keen mind for the major position.  Breakfast was served for Nihaal Garewal when he reached the dining table. He never made much of a fuss about food. As he ate, like always he read the newspaper. He drove to the office, even though the man has like 10 drivers at his service, he preffered to drive. He discussed business on the phone whenever he was not in the office. The man lived and breathed business!

Prerna got out of her auto rickshaw while Nihaal got out of his car. Prerna stood outside and mumbled one last prayer before entering through the glass doors. Nihaal was on the phone talking while walking. Prerna was also caught up in herself. They both bumped into each other. Prerna's file fell andher papers scattered on the ground. Nihaal finally got distracted from the business assocaite on the phone and said "Hang on..." Nobody knew whose mistake it was, Prerna started picking up her papers, her eyed were completely down. While gathering her materials she said " I am so sorry..." Nihaal scowled and had a frown on his face, he got back on the phone and rudely walked away, not caring and not listening. Prerna got up saying "Woh.." He was gone like the wind.

Prerna went and joined the other applicants for the interview. Now she was very nervous.

Nihaal went and sat in his office and got ready to interview.

Atlast Prerna's turn came and the secretary came and said "Sir ne app ko aandar bulaya hai.." Prerna, as she got up, she muttered under her breath "Oh, God , Please sambhal le na..."

Prerna knocked on the glass door and she heard a deep smooth voice "Come in..." Prerna walked in with a sense of confidence. She walked up to his desk and held out her hand and said " Hi. I am Prerna Sharma." Nihaal said with out shaking her hand "Take a seat Ms. Sharma" Prerna felt a little humiliated when he did not shake hands with her. With her forgive and forget nature she let the little thing go. She handed him, her portfolio. As he looked through the number of ceritficates of outstanding achievements. In his mind, that impressed him but he did not show that. He just nodded. Now he had to decide if she was just a quiet smartie like the ones he had seen for the interview, was there more to her? After all her position in his company require her to be confident and well spoken. In business one needed to be persuading in a very profitable way. He threw some questions at her, about her studies and what she had leanred through all of that and how that would help her in her job. Prerna answered the questions like no1 had thruout the other interviews. She had been the only female not to flirt with him and hit on him. There was also a gay male who tried the flirting. Her sense of intelligence, wit and confidence got to him. Then he asked " So Ms. Sharma, Why do you deserve this job? Why should I give this job to you from all the others?" This was the final and the most important question. Prerna had done everything not only right but perfectly so far, she knew she could not mess up now. She felt a rush of adrenaline pumping through her and with sheer confidence she said " Well Mr. Garewal...." Nihaal noticed, like the other people, he had interviewd, she did not say SIR, she said Mr. Garwewal. Nihaal leaned a little forward and said "Why do you need this company?" Prerna also leaned a little forward, with fire in her eyes, she looked at him right in the eyes and said " I don't need your company, your company needs me....." Nihaal arched his eyebrows upwards. Prerna continued" I have so much to offer to this company through this position. I have a keen sense for business, along with being responsible and hardworking, I understand people and their demands, and as a business man..you know how important that is Mr. Garewal............" She continued with her mind-blowing answer. Nihaal was impressed and he was one of the hardest people to impress. He closed the portfolio and said " You can start from tomorrow.." Prerna could not belive it, it was almost too good. She smiled with  happiness and excitedly said " Really?" She could not let her child like nature interfere with her proffesionalism.. she said in a firm voice while getting up "Thank you, I am looking forward to working with you.." As Nihaal handed her, her portfolio he felt like he was giving away something more. He felt like she was recieving a part of him. Prerna walked out his cabin with much more than what she had arrived with...

PLZZZ COMMENT!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start๐Ÿ‘....just love the panache in ur writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Love ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

noha450 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
outstanding cant wait to read more๐Ÿ˜keep rocking !!!!!!!
hil4eva thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: poohtarang

Awesome start๐Ÿ‘....just love the panache in ur writing๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...Love ya๐Ÿ˜ƒ

PJ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

thank you jaan.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ btw wat is "panache"?๐Ÿ˜†
hil4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: noha450

outstanding cant wait to read more๐Ÿ˜keep rocking !!!!!!!

hey noha!!! thanks sweety...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›ur commment always make me smile..

do u think u can make a VM for this FF?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณplz...๐Ÿ˜Š
noha450 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hil4eva

hey noha!!! thanks sweety...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜›ur commment always make me smile..

do u think u can make a VM for this FF?๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณplz...๐Ÿ˜Š

jaaan i'll try my best๐Ÿ˜ƒ i'll search some vidyuth and naina scenes seperatly  cuz otherwise the vm gonnna look tooo repetitive๐Ÿ˜•.plz dont expect something fab cuz nowadayz i suck making vms๐Ÿคข
tc  oxox๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by noha450 - 15 years ago
pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hil4eva

๐Ÿ˜ณ

thank you jaan.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ btw wat is "panache"?๐Ÿ˜†

Sweetie "panache" means a grand style/flair...๐Ÿ˜ƒI always adored the way you write.๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

PJโญ๏ธ

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Deizy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey...wow new ff on np
owesome start,brillhant.cant wait for the next part....
And happy new year
noha450 thumbnail
jaan i finish the vm but plz dont be mad cuz it doesnt make sense but i didint want it to put a story cuz i dont wanna influence ur story line๐Ÿค”sooo i just made the intro of the cast ...and a bit ummmm ? at the end...lol๐Ÿ˜†hope u'll like it and tc do u want me to pm to u or post it over here?lemme know๐Ÿ˜ณ