Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

alrite guys......this is something I had been trying for so long but finally succeeded last night and so thought of sharing..........

Well the the zee tv website, www.zee-tv.com, if you go to the show section of Ranbir Rano, you can do various things, like epi guide and posting views etc..... So yesterday, i posted 2 suggestions asking Vinay to be brought back and telling them how the show is so boring without him now. And it worked. I mean after submitting it, it said "thank you for your suggestion".
i dont know if anyone else tried it and it worked for them, but it wasn't for me b4....now it is..........so i am going to start posting my views there everyday as well on top of emailing and signing petitions.
😊
-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Shilpa i posted a suggestion last night  and got the same automatic message 'thanks for ur ..." hope it'll work coz im tired of sending emails :(
sajni786 thumbnail
thanks......
guys its a humble request............please keep those emails going.....we cannot stop in a week or 2.......I know its hard and frustrating esp when we dont get any reply............but have patience............we will be answered eventually as long as we continue with our efforts.😊
-Nina- thumbnail
Alright sweety ;)

and you guyz ?

Im sure Vinay will be back, he'll have to ;)
sajni786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: love sharad M

Alright sweety ;)

and you guyz ?

Im sure Vinay will be back, he'll have to ;)

I do the same😊

keep up with that positive thought.......... I have faith as well........😊 he will have to come back........😊
-Nina- thumbnail

I found those email ids today lets try !! :

its was for suggestion and comments in TC .
sajni786 thumbnail
btw..... i just found out another email address for zee tv guys.:

all are most welcome to include in your emails.
music_l0ver036 thumbnail
I WANT VINAY BACK TO THE SHOW
Rani_jaan thumbnail
please Vinay come back we just want you nobody else
Rani_jaan thumbnail
Adding further he said, "The channel promises to make people think of love in the most unadulterated form. A love marred by social boundaries yet pristine in its depiction. The show, in a gist, is about two young souls in search of love, sarson ke khet, Punjab ki soni mitti and an unconditional belief in the power of destiny."

were is your promises? hum log sirf isi intezar mein hai key Vinay ayeiga !!!!! plzzzzzzzzzz Vinay come back hum sab kho tumhari yadd satati hai