Bringing Vinay Back,New Ranbir-Discns,sugns here

devashree_h thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hello Guys,

I know we all are very sad with the news that Vinay, our Ranbir , is leaving the show due to some family problems. He wanted leave for just two weeks which not much but the producers think that will affect the story since he is the main character.And so Vinay has decided to leave the show. As Ranbir Vinay has made us laugh and has given us some beautifull memories.So its now our time to show him our support and how much we love him.Lets show producers that we want Vinay and only Vinay as Ranbir....he is our only Ranbir.

Sakshi is not well and these people are thinking of throwing her out too.😡 Lets not make them successfull in their mis-demeanour.

Lets open a petition and send mails to Zee.Send as many mails as you can.

Send in your feedback to :-  [email protected]
or let us call on 022 - 24955555 or 022 - 24943416 ( Thanks to naughty9872001 for this information )

Producers email address -  [email protected]

Petition link is in the next post by Chandani_C

*edited*
Vinay has left the show and time for us to buckle up. I have sent mails, many people are sending mails.Keep this up but at same time and more importantly maintain the decorum of this forum.

Please dont open any topics realting to him or Sakshi leaving the show. Post all links, articles and additional information here.Any new topic relating to this will be closed immediately.

Please in this post itself discuss the New Ranbir and his potrayal of the role.Do not spam the forum with comparison topics.I will close all the spam topics comparing New Ranbir and Old Ranbir without any warning. 

Regards,
Ranbir Rano Development Team.

Edited by devashree_h - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

SIGN this petition if u love the Jodi ^^ Thx !! ( thx Himanshi (leothebest))
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/Saveranbeerrano/index.html

------------------------

Thx sweety this thread was needed ^^
im waiting for todays SBS maybe we will have more infos abt this bad news , but anyways lets start now !

------------------
Edited by Chandani_C - 15 years ago
~Deep~ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Devashree for this thread.. It was badly needed as we had several topics discussing the same.. Vinay + Sakshi = Ranbir Rano! I'll definitely e-mail Zee to let them know that.. Without them, I wont be watching the show anymore.. :(
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hi guys.............
thanx a million for doing this..........This shows how much we really love our Vinay and will not tolerate any injustice to him.
I have signed the petition and sent one email yesterday and am in a process of sending another one today to the zee tv response area.
lets all pray for Vinay and his family and pray that our voices be heard.
Payal25 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the thread Devashree Di.
We will hate to take action. Emailing Zee would help I think. 😔
sajni786 thumbnail
hello guys....
i have another suggestion.............. if we can find a contact information like email address for Shreya Creations, which is the production house for Ranbir Rano,  I think we have higher chances of having our voices heard.
what say??????????????
sajni786 thumbnail
alrite everyone....here's something i just found out..............

There was once a buzz that Divyanka from Banu Mein Teri Dulhan was being showed the exit door and so all the fans like us started a petion and even emailed Zee and the channel had to change their decision;
Take a look at the link below
http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=3541

So if we keep up with the emails and signing our petitions, we have hope of getting our voices heard,

btw....
please ensure to use both this email address:

[email protected]
and
[email protected]

lets get this going guys.........
devashree_h thumbnail
Guys singning the petition is really easy. Just click on the link and write your name and e-mail address.Please sign the petition and help save Ranbir-Rano.Thanks Himanshi for this petition.Really appreciate it.👏
remixrulz thumbnail
thanks for gettin this topic up n gettin the petition made.. lets work together to hav our fav. show remain our favourite..
i hav already signed d petition n will b gettin my friends to sign them too...
everybody can contribute by askin their frnds to sign too...

i rell hope dat all of this works..

Chandani_C thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
its done ^^, guyz keep posting the petion everywhere, ive post it in  lots of RR fan grp at Orkut and FB ^^