New FF!!- Bite Me Edward!(EB)-Chapter 7

Xox_Sara thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
                                              Twilight!!

Bella Swan - Bella has gone through alot. Her mom got married to Phil and is madly in love with him... mean while, Bella moves to Forks to spend time with her dad Charlie..!! Other than that, Bella is a down to earth,a huge klutz and is very intelligent.

Edward Cullen- Edward and his family have just come down from Canada with a new member of their family... Mean while, Edward has a feeling that someone is waiting for him at Forks... Asides of that, Edward is mysterious, fast, clever, and very handsome...!

Jessica- Jessica is nasty, mean and just disgusting girl who always tries to flirt with her friend, Mike Newton.

Alice Cullen- Alice is a pixie like and is a wonderful sister of Edward Cullen

Jasper Hale- Jasper looks like he's in pain all the time and is a mean brother of Rosalie Hale.

Rosalie Hale- Rosalie looks like she's a model from France. She has awesome fashion sense and is a very sweet girlfriend (wife) of Emmett Cullen.

Emmett- Edwards older brother and is very strong.

Jacob Black- Bella's childhood friend.

Billy Black- Jacob's father.

Dr. Carlisle Cullen- Edward foster dad.

Esme Cullen- Edwards foster mom.

Brenda (like called Bekky)- Bella's best and only friend. Goes to the same school Bella does.

Mike Newton- A popular jock and likes Bella.

Other character will come but i'll introduce them as they come...
If there is any mistakes or anything is wrong plz comment...

Edited by desigurl_77 - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ohhh
yay..
another twilight ff..
do cont soon..
and are the vampires in the ff??
: )

plz pm wen u cont..

sonia
Xox_Sara thumbnail

Mi first ever chapter!!

(Bella and Charlie in the car coming from the airport)

"Um... this is ....... different" I said.

"Im sure you will love it Bella dear, there is a very good high school here and I'm sure you will find great friends Bella" Charlie screamed over the loud country music.

"I'm so sure... but it's so .... dark and strange here.... it's nothing like Phoenix."

"But it's so quiet and so peaceful here..." Charlie tried to convince me.

While we were driving through the forest, I saw a huge house. But the houses are supposed to be small and rusty here... why is this house so special? I thought.

"Um...Char...Dad, who lives here?" I asked Charlie anxiously.

"The Cullen family live here. Their family is very rich. They came here a year ago. The children don't seem to like it here. I think they prefer to live in Canada than here. The Cullen family like to keep some space between them and other people. I don't think I ever saw them smile at all. But still... they are no different than any other kids around here. All the Cullen kids are adopted. Hey... they go to the same school you are going to. Maybe you will become friends. That would be very nice eh Bella?"

I kept thinking about the Cullen family. How strange they sounded.

"Um... how many kids do they have?" I asked nervously. I didn't want to sound like I really care but inside I really did want to know about this Cullen family.

"Um... I think 5 now. Before they had 4 but they just adopted another boy. He seems like he's in pain all the time."

"What are their names?" I asked Charlie

"The oldest is Emmett. He's really big. He seems to like working out...alot. The second oldest is Rosalie. I think she wants to be a model when she grows up... she seems like it.... and then it's Jasper, the newest one I told you about. And then Alice, she seems really nice. And the smallest one. Edward Cullen. He...well.... I don't much about him. All I know is he was the first one the Cullen adopted when he was 4." Charlie explained.

When Charlie said the name Edward. I don't know... it seemed like I knew him from before. But I couldn't have... I just came from Phoenix.... maybe it's just my mind playing with me!

"Here we are Bella!!!! This is the place you are going to live for a long while!! How do you like it? I know it's nothing like our house in Phoenix but it sure is cozy."
I stared at the tiny house. After seeing the Cullen house, this was a disappointment.

"This is wonderful Dad!! I'm sure I'll love Forks as much as you do."
Charlie grabbed my bags and started to walk towards the tiny house. I sighed. "I should really get used of this. It's not getting any better." I said to myself. I started to walk towards the house. THIS IS GOING TO BE TERRIBLE...!!  

Please leave comments about my first ever chapter!        
Bollywood_chic thumbnail
very nice part..
gr8 start..

do cont soon..
Xox_Sara thumbnail
Chapter 2! And thx so the nice comments!!

(Bella has unpacked her stuff and she is about to go to sleep, but before her phone rings)

"Hello?"

"Bella hun!! How are you? And how's Charlie? Do you like Forks? Are their nice people there?" My mom asked anxiously.

"Hello Mom. I'm fine. And so is Charlie. Yeah Mom, Forks is so awesome! I'm going to love it here. And tomorrow I'm going to join school so I'm going to meet new people; I'm sure ill fit in." I spoke so fast I was afraid Mom wouldn't be able to catch up.

"Really?" My mom sounded surprised that I like Forks!

"Yeah Mom. And Charlie promised to buy me a car. Do you remember Billy Black? And his son, Jacob? I remember I used to play with him when I was small. They live in La Push! So I can visit them when I'm bored. I really like it here Mom..... But I miss you alot" I was afraid I was about to burst in tears.

"Oh ok, Mom. It's really getting late. I should go to sleep. Big day tomorrow!! I want to have a good impression..... Ok Mom?? Bye?? .... I miss you." And then I hung up.

I was about to cry. But I couldn't. Charlie would hear me and he would come up to see if I'm ok. I closed my eyes and waited for the crying to come. But strangely I didn't feel like crying anymore. It was like someone was controlling my emotions. That was strange. It never happened to me before... Aargh.. Forks is just getting my head!! I should really sleep. I got to go to school tomorrow. I should really take a shower in the morning. I don't want to smell, on my first day. Slowly... my eye lids started to drop and before I knew it... I was deep asleep!

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!

"Good morning Bella!! Ready for school??" Charlie asked excitedly.

"Um...yeah. But I'm kind of nervous........ Hey Dad... do I have to walk to school?"

"Um... yes Bella. I'm trying to get you a car in my budget. You will have to walk today."

"Stupid Forks!! " I mumbled while walking out the door.

While I was walking towards the school, a silver Volvo raced by me, knocking me to the ground. Oh great. First day of school and my hands are already bleeding. I guess I will have to go to the nurses' office first. What annoyed me more was that the car didn't even stop to help me. Whoever was driving that car is so un-human!!

After 5 minutes I was standing in the parking lot. And EVERYONE was staring at me. Everyone froze, and turned to face me. This was a good welcome.

Will Bella make new friends? How is she going to go past all the staring people? Who is going to show her around? And!! Will she yell at the Silver Volvo owner??? Read the next chapter to know what happens.

Bollywood_chic thumbnail
nice...
stupid shiny volvo owner..
hehe..
cont soon.
mar- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
grt parts plsss continue sooon
could you plss pm me when you update??
~Rinki~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww this is awesome! loving it....please please make bells yell at edward! heh that would be something to watch...
am loving it! cnt wait to read the nxt update! 
and idk what u were tlkin abt! this is awesome! rlly good job!
and its supposed to be your first one? heh. love it!
 -Rinki
Xox_Sara thumbnail
Chapter 3!!
Everyone was staring. Everyone dropped their books and turned to face me. I don't know why. Why was everyone staring? Is it because of my clothes? I looked down to see if I remembered to even wear pants. No... They were there. Then why is everyone staring at me? I looked down so I was staring at my shoes, and I started walking. I couldn't see where I was going. I just needed to get inside.

I looked up and I was standing right in front of a very handsome boy, with gold-brown hair. He strangely, had golden eyes, he looked angry, like he was just about to eat me. I took one step back. He was standing behind a silver Volvo.

"Do you own that car?" I asked angry.

"Um...Yea... its mine." He answered not looking at me, but the ground.

"Well, I like to tell you that because of you and your stupid shiny car, I'm bleeding!! Can't you drive safely! Because of you and your careless driving, I feel down and my hands are bleeding!! Who gave you your driver license? Your driver licence should be taken away!! Are you even old enough to have a driver license? Stupid shiny Volvo owner" I yelled at his face.

He didn't answer, the side of his lips crooked up. And he started to laugh.

"You have quite of a temper, don't you?" He said. His breath smelled like fresh mint, and his teeth were pure white, and sharp. He lowered his head so we were face to face.

"Your new here aren't you? I'm Edward Cullen. The nurses' room is right over there." He was about to turn around, when I grabbed his arm and turned him around. It was like an electric shock! His skin was freezing cold. I gasped and roughly let go of his arm. All a sudden he wasn't smiling anymore, he had a furious look on his face. A low snarl came from his chest. I backed off. A small pixie girl, out of no where, was suddenly standing behind him. She put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at me the last time and walked away, the pixie girl followed. Their walking style was so different. They were inside the building within seconds.

I looked around, everyone was hurrying inside. I hope no one saw what just happened. I guess I don't have time anymore to go to the nurses' room. Forget it, I'm fine. I better go to my first class. I looked last time at the silver Volvo and walked inside.

Are Bella and Edward in the same class? Will Edward talk to Bella? Will she try to talk to him? Will Edward go away?  Will Edward never see Bella again? What's going to happen to Edward and Bella's fight? Read the next chapter to find out!             
~devi~ thumbnail
fabulous beginning!
haha....Edward and his maniac driving😆
poor Bella--can't wait for the next part--hope to see more Edward😍😳