Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
😲 He married Jeevaaaaaaaa?????????????????

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG 😲 this is not what i expected to 😲

🤣 On the other hand ... im the only correct person .. as i had  mention Sakthi will marry Jeeva 🤣🤣🤣 mr.gb .. correcta guess panninen 😉 yippiiiii 😆

Thanks a lot Nithya for the excellent and suda suda updates ..... Way to go bandham team. Excellent job
👏
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: netra_rama

😲 He married Jeevaaaaaaaa?????????????????

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG 😲 this is not what i expected to 😲

🤣 On the other hand ... im the only correct person .. as i had  mention Sakthi will marry Jeeva 🤣🤣🤣 mr.gb .. correcta guess panninen 😉 yippiiiii 😆

Thanks a lot Nithya for the excellent and suda suda updates ..... Way to go bandham team. Excellent job
👏

Poi solrathukkum oru aluvu irukku....😡

I guessed that Shakthi will marry Jeeva and many of them felt it would be Selva tying thali to Nithi again...

ippo credit ellam nenga eduthukarele...nyayama.... 😭😭😭

eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
What an excellent update, Nithya!  My only concern is now Jeeva is married to that crackpot, how will she get out of it?  Maybe the crackpot will be shot soon by the ranger.  Please, please, God, save Jeeva, she is too smart to end up being married to a psycho like Sakthi.
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the fast updt. now what happens to the lawyer guy? i thought jeeva had a thing for him and vice versa.

eljay thumbnail
The lawyer guy is already married.  Jeeva used to have a thing for Surya, who she found out worked for Adhi, so she kicked him out.  I just hope it doesn't turn out that she reforms this Sakthi maniac.  Surya was cute.  This one is scary.
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is insane--only in Tamil cinema and serials it happens that thaali kattita avlo dhan. avan evlo kettavana irundhalum avan kooda kudumbam nadathanum, thiruthanum -- it is disgusting. I just hope Jeeva does not take the same line as all the stupid Tamil heroines take.
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aaah!!!!..... both the sisters were married forcefully. let's hope Jeeva does not act the same way as her sister. Just throw away the thaali my dear.

"naandhaan jeeva nnu sonna shakthi ye adha kazhattida poraan. edhukku ivlo kashta pattundu."
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what happened today? thanks.
bluegal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow im speechless!

thanks netra, eljay & nithyamkv for the updates.

so the lady in saree is actually jeeva and the loosu shakti has tied the thali on her. now what?
eljay thumbnail
There is so much action in this show that I find myself checking this page repeatedly to see if today's update is up.