Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Netra,
One never understands why SunTv chooses to rob viewers by repeating characters. The "Guru" who's suddenly appeared is none other than the identical character who played in "Athipookal." How low can the tv station get?
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nithyamkv

Thanks for the udpates Netra..

Indha Guru Nalavara  Kettavara ???

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I had the same doubts nithya .....
πŸ˜†
neelambari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have to say that Shakthi is intelligent here. When he found that Nithila was missing, he took the "saw" and kept it on his cheeks and feels the heat in it. Then he said, "the saw is still hot so they wouldn't have gone farther from here".... what a discovery!!!!

Saadhus should do good and be good, but this guru doesn't seem to be one. Again a mis portrayal.
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This Guru in "athi pookkal " serial is a real good one..helping good people and protecting them.....but here he seems to be with Shakti...

Yes Nithya I also thought the same....he comes and feels the blade by outting on his cheek.......That kirukku is very clever when it comes to Gowri's matter......I guess
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

This Guru in "athi pookkal " serial is a real good one..helping good people and protecting them.....but here he seems to be with Shakti...

Yes Nithya I also thought the same....he comes and feels the blade by outting on his cheek.......That kirukku is very clever when it comes to Gowri's matter......I guess

What makes Guru wanting to help out Shakti?? Has he got something against Nithi? I think they shd put an end to Nithi's sufferings and send that Shakti fellow to seek medical attention soonπŸ˜•

Thanks Netz for a remarkable update.πŸ‘
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The action scenes are awesome! The guy who plays Shakti is too good. Every one fall like 9 pins around him🀣🀣🀣! Lets hope someone casts him as an action heroπŸ‘πŸΌ. Check out his versatility. He can do action scenes, look like a maniac, a perfectly logical being and also expresses emotions well on tv😊.
The scenes are directed very well. Without all the noise that you see in movies. That's how TV should be. Jeeva too does a splendid jobπŸ‘ unlike some others on the show who act like movie actresses.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates eljay....

Shakthi super acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... Poor selvam nalla adi vangararu...

wondering why the inspector pulled his gun out after shakthi reached so close that he could pluck the gun 😍 πŸ˜ƒ
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks Eljay for the updates .....

Sakti is really mental .. i really hope Selva is not hurt badly ....
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanx for the fast update.

bold jeeva and loosu sakthi. ayyo i cannot tolerate this.πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­
Edited by newt2007 - 15 years ago