No..havent found a suitable name for the FF yet  πŸ˜”
Plz help me out guys !
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: lilyattitude

No..havent found a suitable name for the FF yet  πŸ˜”
Plz help me out guys !

dnt know the whole story.....but for now i think Dil to pagal hai is suitable....till now everyone is thinking from their heart, wat do ya think???
lilyattitude thumbnail
Hi All

Im posting the next part.
Its short but im updating it as i might not be able to do it the next weekend.

lilyattitude thumbnail
                                                 PART - 9

"Bharath.." Amar stopped unsure of what to say next.

"Bharath ?" she turned to look at him with hatred.."oh..i should have known..please leave.." she added sternly.

Bharath left the room silently much to Amar's surprise who followed him outside immediately.Once in bharath's cabin he tried to explain.

"Bharath..I know she looks like Adithi..but get a hold on yourself...i hope you havent said something to her thinking.."

"yes i have..i was apologising for that before you barged in " replied Bharat calmly.

There was something very strange about his calmness.

"thank God ! With Ananya working here with us,i thought.."

"Bhaiyya..call her with her name na..call her Adithi" Bharath said interrupting him.

"Adithi? what the...didnt you say just now that you apologised to Ananya.."

"Yes i did.Did you see the flowers in the vase ? she liked them a lot.They are Adithi's favourite"

"Bharath..will you stop it? She is not Adithi...she is Ananya..she is Vineet's fiance" Amar shouted.

"Fiance? that chikna's fiance? well..we will see about that also.."

"You have lost your mind..and im going to loose mine soon " Amar stormed out of the room.

Bharath smiled to himself.

"Vineet's fiance? whats that idiot playing at? trying to make my Adithi his? not so fast Mr.Oversmart".

Ananya spent the rest of day in Vineet's cabin.

"Been missing me Annie? I dont mind getting married today so that we can be together all the time"

"Get married to you? sure..why not..we should get married today evening in the temple...tell you what..we will run away and get married...yeah..lets do it Vinnie...I always wanted to have a marriage like this.."

"What? are you out of your mind? Adi will kill me if he hears this...Now we keep our mouths shut and do our work"

Vineet breathed a sigh of relief as she got down to work again.He always knew Ananya was crazy and god knows she could even make him agree to such a wedding if he listened to her for a little long.

Ananya still did not tell Vineet about Bharath not because she didnt confide in him but for the fear of what he might do on finding out about it.she knew he loved her too dearly to take such a thing easily.She avoided going to Amar or Bharath's cabins and spent the day with Vineet.His presence made her feel secure.She informed him that Adi would come to pick her up in the evening.

Bharath knew that she would avoid him all day.Well..she needs time too..he thought.He passed by Vineet's cabin and caught the sight of both of them having lunch.She was feeding him while he was mixing something in the juice.She took the glass making a face and drank it.Bharath wanted to run in and pull the glass out of her hand.How could she drink it? The panic was replaced by anger when he saw Vineet wiping away something from her lips.Bharath just couldnt stand Vineet's proximity to her.

That evening Bharath was so immersed in his thoughts that he did not notice who he bumped into.without a word or a backward glance he walked towards his car.

"Bhai.." Ananya came down a minute later.

Aditya was staring at Bharath's direction.Ananya had noticed that and feared for a moment that adi knew everything that happened at Singh mansion.

"chutki..i told you about an arrogant driver remember? now he bumped into me and did not even mind saying sorry...what is he doing here ? " he was still glaring at Bharath.

"Bharath Singh? he is the epitome of all great qualities bhai..you need not tell me again " her anger was evident in her tone.

"what? Singh ? the ones we collaborated with? did he trouble you chutki..tell me..why are angry on him?"

"No bhai..he did not trouble me..but i dont like him at all..wonder how his wife put up with him !"

"Why past tense chutki? did the poor girl divorce him not able to bear him?"

"No Bhai.. his wife died in an accident..he told me".

Adi felt guilty for a moment.Probably he became like this after her death adi thought.He couldnt help thinking about Bharath all the way on the drive to home.

That Night,as Ananya was searching for a file,she opened the wardrobe where she kept the bridal outfit that Vineet gifted her.she took it into her hands and thought about what she told him that day. She immediately put on the dress .She looked like a bride..a beautiful bride but something was missing.She immediately called Vineet.

"Vinnie..i have decided to play the run away bride " she laughed.

Amar finished telling divya what had happened.

"Divya..you got to help me..only you can make bharath see sense..please talk to him once"

Bharath was studying some file when divya entered his room.he put the file away on seeing her.

"Amar told me everything...bharath..please understand...that girl is not Adithi... Adithi is your past.you have to move on.there are so many wonderful people in this world.there is somebody special made for you only.you have your entire life in frot of you.Move on Bharath.You might fall in love again if you open your heart.the world is full of love..only you refuse to acknowledge it"

"yes bhabhi..you are right...the world is full of love"

"bharath..i think you should get married again"

"what?" his eyes twinkled with delight." you are absolutely right bhabhi..i should get married again" he grinned.

Diva left his room happily convinced that she drove the point home.

"wow bhabhi ! what an idea! I should make her fall in love with me again and then get married " Bharath was restless now.

The sacred fire was fighting against the coldness of the night as two people took rounds of it hand in hand.The bride was brimming with happiness while the bridegroom looked tensed.the sindoor on her forehead made her look even more beautiful.She touched her mangalsutra lovingly while they were heading back home in his car.

"Where are we going?" she asked him.

"To our guest house.there are special arrangements made for us there." he replied.

"why dont we go to my house first?"

"and end up getting shot by your father ?"

He led her into his guest house and ordered the servants to leave before locking it from inside.He took her to a room decorated for them specially.She loved all those flowers and candles.In the center of the room there was a huge bed decorated with roses and suddenly she became aware of his eyes on her.she moved to the window through which moon light was falling into the room giving it a pearly glow.she had her back to him .Her heart was beating fast anticipating what he would do next.

"Adithi..i love you.."

He caught her from behind,her waist encircled by his hands, kissing her neck gently.

"The Most beautiful bride I have ever seen" he removed her bridal ghoonghat.

"Vinnie?" she asked unsure of what was happening.Somehow his voice seemed different.

He laid her down on the hay.Ananya was still wondering where the bed strewn with roses had gone when he began kissing her passionately.

Her shriek echoed in the darkness on seeing him as she opened her eyes.

priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
great update lily..
whom did ananya marry?how did bharat land up there?OMG so much suspense..
emmy21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
oh no lily...you are going to kill me will the suspense!!!!! i guess ananya married bharat...but how did bharat land there???? and where is vineet???? or maybe ananya is dreaming???? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

anywayz gr8 update lilyπŸ‘πŸΌ......am feeling sorry for poor bharat!!!! am impatient for the next update😳....plz plz make it soon......
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOW whom did Ananya get marry to. I am guessing it is Bharat. But how come Annie didn't know it was Bharat . I mean did she not see him when he was putting the mangalsutra to her. Please yaar please update soon.
missindia26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hey x just found ur FF yay more BA! 😊 i loved your story it was full of suspense but liked the romantic n humorous bits 2 😊 cant wait 2 find out what happens nxt was the groom behind a "sehra" maybe - thats why she didnt know who it was?
possible titles(dunno if they'll fit with future plot etc):
Do Zindagi
Teri Meri Prem Kahani/Love Story
Dil Kya Kare?
lilyattitude thumbnail
Thanks for all the comments.😊
Part 10 will be up today.
hope you all like it too.
lilyattitude thumbnail
                                                  PART-10

She tried pushing him away with all the strength she could muster and struggled to get free.She got entangled in her ghoonghat and rolled to a side when she hit the floor.

A pair of hands caught her and tried removing the ghoonghat off her but she wont let him do it.she struggled and hit him with her hands.

"Vinnie...Vinnie.." she was screaming desperately.

"Chutki..chutki..main hoon..please relax.." Adi held her close to him escaping her nails which were trying to scratch him now.

It took a while for her to calm down and realise somehow her brother had managed to rescue her.she clung to him tightly.

"chutki..what happened? did u have a bad dream?" Adi asked.

Dream?..she opened her eyes to look around.she was in her room on the floor and was wearing her night dress.the sheets lay entagled in her feet.Her brother was holding her and she noticed the scar on his neck that she gave him.

"Bhai..im sorry...i think i had a terrible dream..thats all.."

"Regarding Vinnie? you were shouting for him..he called me and asked to check on you.whats going on? did both of you have a fight or something?"

She recollected what had happened.She wore the bridal dress and asked Vineet to take her away to get married.Vineet pleaded with her and even threatened to tell Adi about her plan.She challenged him to do that and she would be waiting in her room dressed as his bride.

she then changed back into her night wear and waited for Vineet to come barging in through the window.He did that everytime she needed him and whenever he felt the time was inappropriate to meet her but still could not resist.She could then call  Bhai and tell him that Vineet wanted to take her away to get married..it would be damn fun seeing the scene which would  follow...She laid down on the bed waiting for him and must have slipped into this terrible dream.

"Nothing bhai..nothing happened..u know na.. even if i fight with him he never complains..i think the medication is having this effect on me..im not even able to sleep properly these days..some things keep flashing before my eyes as i close them.."  She thought about Bharath kissing her and added.. " terrible things.."

Adi put her back to sleep.How much calmer he looked on the outside, his mind and heart were in turmoil.Not again..he thought..she is getting worse instead of improving.He made up his mind to talk to the doctor the first thing the next day.

As he returned to his room,he found his cell ringing.

"Hello Adi..is she still there?" Vineet asked.

"Huh? what do you mean by that? she is fine and had a bad dream about you..she was screaming out for you like hell when i went to check on her.Vinnie..somehow i get a feeling that something is not at all right"

"Do you want me to come over Adi?"

"No Vineet..Just take care of chutki in the office..this is all that i ask of you..good night " He knew he need not tell that to Vineet.He would anyways care for and protect his sister more than life.

"So many flowers? Aaj Vinnie ko mujh pe kuch jyaada hi pyaar  agaya hain" Ananya remarked on entering her cabin the next  morning.Her favourite flowers stood on all the corners of the room making her happy.She walked up to the table and picked up the beautiful rose lying there.

"Good morning Angel" he whispered from behind that made her jump and drop the rose.

"Vinnie...good morning " She smiled in relief.somehow the word he used bothered her." Angel...Angel.." the word seemed to be getting back to her.

"Adi told me that you were dreaming about me?" he asked mischievously.

"Dream about you? in your dreams bacchu.." she teased him.

"Annie..aaj date par chalein?" he asked suddenly.

She looked at him nervously.he never asked her out for a date as far as she could remember.he would always come over to her place or she would go to his.they would always spend time with their families.

"Aur date ke baad hum bhaag kar shaadi kar sakte hain...woh.. sorry kal raat main nahin aa paaya kyun ki meri aur ek date thi ek bahut hot girl ke saath...koi baat nahin..hum shaadi aaj kar lenge"

"Vinnie.." she stammered.." Bhai ko patha chalega toh"

"Jab tak use patha calega tab tak humaari shaadi ho chuki hogi" he closed on her.She was standing with her back against the wall.He was standing in front of her so close that he could feel her heart beat racing suddenly.

"yeh teek nain hain vineet" she said pleadingly.

"kal tak toh teek tha..aaj galat kaise hogaya? waise bhi tumne jo kal mere baare mein bura sapna dekha agar woh sach hogaya toh? agar main bahut jaldi hi humaare shaadi se pehle mar gaya toh?"

Bharath clenched his fists seeing both of them together.The moron was leaning over her so much that her face was inches away from his.He wanted to go in and punch Vineet badly.He started to move away from the glass wall whe he suddenly froze seeing the sight in front of him.

Ananya hugged Vineet or rather Vinnet hugged his Adithi.Bharath was boiling with anger.He wanted to break something.He wanted to kill Vineet now.But he just couldnt barge into the room as she was smiling contendedly in his arms.After what it seemed like ages to Bharath,they broke apart.Vineet kissed her forehead.He put his hand on her shoulder and said something that made her smile and put her hand on his.

"Saale ki itni himmat? Adithi is so innocent that she will not see his real intentions.She will believe whatever he is going to say..I should do something..i should teach him a lesson"

Bharath got his wish fulfilled during the board meeting that  afternoon. he tore the plan put forward by Vineet into thousand pieces and made fun of him as how people who cannot even spell Business properly are putting forward such plans.People present there were taken aback by Bharath's behaviour as they have never seen him this way before. Even if he did not approve  of any plan he would politely point out the pros and cons of it instead of going ballistic in front of everybody.

The hug scene played before Bharath's eyes as he turned down Vineet's plan.He derived a sadistic pleasure while Vineet went  red with humiliation.He knew what he was doing was wrong but just could not help enjoying it.

If looks could kill Bharath would have been a dead man by now. Ananya was throwing daggers at him.She had never seen anybody insult Vineet so much.His plan was brilliant except for a small flaw.they could have worked it out instead of insulting him in front of the board.

She looked sideways at Vineet who bowed down his head and that stabbed her heart.She had never seen him so miserable.She looked at Bharath with her hatred increasing ten fold.

Everybody left the room except for Bharath, Vineet and Ananya. Vineet got up and faced Bharath who simply extended his hand towards him with a kind smile.

"whatever i did was for the benefit of the company.I hope you didnt feel bad.there is no place for emotions in business.i hope you understand that buddy" though he made it sound as friendly as possible , the smirk on his face did not go unnoticed  by both of them.

Vineet stormed out of the room while Ananya stood facing Bharath.He looked into her eyes and for the first time in his life, he could not understand what he saw in them.She gave him a calculating look at first which was gradually replaced by a friendly smile.

"That was some nice analysis" she said to him.

Bharath was startled.He had not expected this from her.He thought she would be mad at him but here she was putting her hand into his extended hand shaking it.He could not stop smiling even after she left.

Ananya entered Vineet's cabin cautiously and saw him picking up his mobile and some files.He was hurt and she knew it was of no use trying to talk to him now.He was still in a very bad mood as he picked up his files and left his room.he stopped by  her for a brief moment and said " I will work from home today".

As she watched his retreating back,she said to her self " Dont worry Vinnie .. Bharath will have to pay for whatever he has done to you and me.. i will make him pay..i promise"

She turned and saw Bharath standing at the other end of the corridor talking to somebody.She watched him intently and as he raised his eyes to meet hers she gave him a beautiful laugh that left him stumped.

Her smile haunted him throughout the day depriving him the concentration to do his work.he thought back to when she slapped him at his house.the look of pure hatred was not something he would forget even in his dreams.Today he insults her best friend and yet se is smiling at him.Though something seemed amiss,he was drowned in her smile to think about anything beyond.

It was lunch time and he ventured into her cabin to test his luck once more.He asked her for lunch to which she gladly agreed. She told her what her favourite food joint was and as Vineet was not here to give her company,Bharath could join her if he wished.This was more than what Bharath had asked for.

As he sat with her at the food joint unable to believe his eyes that she was the same girl who could not bear his presence few days back,Ananya asked him to tell her about Adithi.He talked about her all through the lunch and the bond both of them shared.Ananya listened very attentively and questioned him about the likes and dislikes of Adithi.

Both of them completed their work post lunch.Atleast Ananya did because Bharath was dancing with joy in his cabin over the fact that Adithi was back on talking terms with him and also that they had become friends once again.When he offered to drop her home that evening ,she refused saying that her brother will come to pick her and waved to him brightly.Bharath thanked Gods on his way home now that the task he has set to accomplish has become much more easy.

"Bhai..tell me something..what would hurt you deeply? your enemy attacking you or your friend backstabbing you?"

They were driving back home when she asked this question.Though Adi was surprised,he replied back.

"Backstabbing by a friend"

"What would hurt anybody deeply? A Backstabbing friend or a friend who plays sympathetic and yet exploits you emotionally?"

"I did not get you Chutki..can you elaborate please"

"Bhai,what if i know something about you..a very personal thing that you are very much attached to and then make use of it against you without you ever knowing about it and drain you emotionally?"

The car stopped to a sudden halt.Adi turned to her wide eyed.

"why are you saying all such things chutki?" he tried finding the answer in her eyes.

she simply smiled and said " oh nothing bhai..i have read a novel recently where the hero meets a look alike of his dead wife and falls for her.This girl gets to know his past and uses it to her advantage. she makes him believe that she is his wife sometimes and that she is not his wife sometimes driving him insane.she makes him her slave obeying all her commands while not falling for him."

"thats a very terrible thing to do chutki..very terrible" Adi sounded troubled by the thought.

"You think so ??" her eyes shone in excitement.." Even i think so Bhai" she closed her eyes thinking of Vineet and Bharath.