A NewFF on BA-Part 10/Pg9 Updated

lilyattitude thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Hi all,

I am very new to this forum.
I come here only to read the written updates.
I am following dulhann only from the time the BA track has started.
Im a big fan of theirs and so finally decided to write my own FF on them. 😊
Here is a preview..Also Please suggest a good name  for this FF.
I will dedicate the first part to the person who will suggest the best name !!πŸ˜‰
Also let me know if I shud continue with this.

******************************************************************************************

"No ways..not until our marriage.."

"Oh god ! Adithi..You are so boring..i wish i had someone else in my life..someone more exciting"

"Fine..go and find that somebody else..im not comming out with you"

"Hey..u can atleast help me choose her right..we will start our hunt tomorrow then..ill meet u at the temple tomorrow evening....good night sweet heart !!"

"You..ill kill you Bharath... if at all you manage to find that somebody else..i just wish she makes your life a hell.."

Part 1 -Pg 1
Part 2 - Pg 2
Part 3 - Pg 3
Part 4 - Pg 4
Part 5 - Pg 5
Part 6  Pg 6
Part 7 - Pg 7
Part 8 - Pg 8
Part 9 - Pg 9
Part 10 - Pg 9

Edited by lilyattitude - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
hahhahhaha good one!!!!
Wish ti hear some real words from aditi!!!!
Lets see umm....

Dhunde Bharat ki Dulhan!!!

Yeah me too find BMTD intersting after BA
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
oh thanks i am so excited cant wait
lilyattitude thumbnail
Still Not decided on the name !! πŸ˜•
Here goes the first part !

PART -1

"Woh...choti ma..main...main" Bharath stammered.

Choti maa simply caught hold of his hand and pushed him out of the room and turned around to stare at adithi.

"This is the last time im telling you adithi" she glared.

Adithi shivered a little under the intense stare and nodded her head.

As soon as karuna left her room,adithi's phone beeped with a message.

"Did maa yell at u? Im sorry"

"No,you shud not have come into my room this late.I promised her this wont repeat again"

"What? you did? ok lets meet outside then"

"No ways..not until our marriage.."

"Oh god ! Adithi..You are so boring..i wish i had someone else in my life..someone more exciting"

"fine..go and find that somebody else..im not comming out with you"

"hey..u can atleast help me choose her right..we will start our hunt tomorrow then..ill meet u at the temple in the evening..good night sweet heart"

"You..ill kill you Bharath... if at all you manage to find that somebody else..i just wish she makes your life a hell.."

Adithi hit the Send button and threw the cell away in anger.

How dare he say that? But then she smiled to herself..How could she even think like that! Bharath would never even look at any other girl even when she is not with him..she knew him inside out too well.she smiled at her own jealousy and picked up the phone...falling on her bed..kissed it and said lovingly " Good Night Bharath"

"Good Night angel" Bharath kissed his phone before turning off the lights.

The Next day morning Amar called Bharath for an important meeting which was about a problem they were facing in the bangalore plant and Bharath had to start immediately to sort it out.Adithi immediately packed his bag for him in his room.Bharath took it all the time looking at her,the pain of leaving her clearly showing in his eyes.

Adithi smiled and said "kuch hi dinon ki toh baath hain"

Bharath sighed and turned to leave.Stopped by the door and was searching for something.Adithi came up to him to ask what was missing.Bharath turned back in a flash and kissed her on the lips.

"Aise mauke phir kahaann aathe hain.." he tried pulling her in for a more passionate kiss.

Adithi who had come out of her trance by then pushed him out of the door.

" Are Bharath..Flight ka time ho rahaa hain beta..jaldi chalo." karuna came from behind and took his arm.

Bharath while leaving made a puppy dog face at adithi while she smiled at his cute antics and waved back to him.

Later that Night..

All the Family members were returnig from the temple.They were there to perform a special puja for Divya and her baby.
Adithi and CM had not accompanied them as the designer turned up and they had to decide on the wedding dresses.

"Pooja bahut acchi thi na divya.." Amar said as they entered the house.

"Haan..mujhe yeh prasad dena hain adithi ko..ithni khaamoshi kyun ain yahaa..." Divya called out for Adithi.

Karuna entered The hall calmly.Something seemed to be wrong with her.Her Eyes were swollen and red.She was vey White and was shaking with anger.

"Choti maa..adithi kahaan hain?" Divya asked her cautiously.

" Woh nahin hain.." she replied coldly.

"kahaan gayi hain..woh bhi itni raath ko?" Amar asked checking his watch.

"Adithi yeh ghar chod kar chali gayi hain hamesha keliye " Karuna replied.

ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

😲

oooooo i think i know what happend
but i shouldn't spoil it hehe...
i geuss i wort of spoiled ot for myselff πŸ˜”
anywayss Continue ssooooonnnn!!
Its really ggoodd!!

How about: Bharat Aur Aditi: Ek Prem Khanini

??
fire_woman thumbnail
Hey Lily! YEA! Another B❀️A FF! Whoo hooo! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the beginning Lily! BA are so cute together. Bharat trying to sneak some romance and Aditi sure CM will catch them. 

Can't wait to keep reading and see what happens next. Please continue soon!  πŸ˜Š

Just one request, for those of us who do not speak/read Hindi - could you add English subtitles -  if it is not too much trouble and you would not mind?   😳😊😳

[[ With this: "Choti maa..adithi kahaan hain?" Divya asked her cautiously. " Woh nahin hain.." she replied coldly. "kahaan gayi hain..woh bhi itni raath ko?" Amar asked checking his watch. "Adithi yeh ghar chod kar chali gayi hain hamesha keliye " Karuna replied. - something not so good happened, but I don't have a clue what. πŸ€” ]]

Edited by fire_woman - 15 years ago
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_woman

Hey Lily! YEA! Another B❀️A FF! Whoo hooo! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Loved the beginning Lily! BA are so cute together. Bharat trying to sneak some romance and Aditi sure CM will catch them. 

Can't wait to keep reading and see what happens next. Please continue soon!  πŸ˜Š

Just one request, for those of us who do not speak/read Hindi - could you add English subtitles -  if it is not too much trouble and you would not mind?   😳😊😳

[[ With this: "Choti maa..adithi kahaan hain?" Divya asked her cautiously. " Woh nahin hain.." she replied coldly. "kahaan gayi hain..woh bhi itni raath ko?" Amar asked checking his watch. "Adithi yeh ghar chod kar chali gayi hain hamesha keliye " Karuna replied. - something not so good happened, but I don't have a clue what. πŸ€” ]]

Choti maa...where's Aditi?---D
she's not here --CM
where did she go, its so late --A
aditi has left this house forever --CM

there you go

i was like nnooooo
but then i ruined it for myslf
becuase i sort of predicted llol  πŸ˜”
fire_woman thumbnail

Choti maa...where's Aditi?---D
she's not here --CM
where did she go, its so late --A
aditi has left this house forever --CM

there you go

i was like nnooooo
but then i ruined it for myslf
becuase i sort of predicted llol  πŸ˜” /QUOTE]

Hey Ranee - thank you so much for the translation. 😊  I understand bits and pieces sometimes, the jist of it , but other times, I can't quite make out what is being said. πŸ˜•  Ahlalala!! Well, I hope Lily updates soon - geez the suspense! OY! gg~

hotchocolate08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
first of all welcome yaar, and a great beginning, good to see more FFs on BA, the best coupleπŸ˜ƒ hope you continue soon, waiting to read more from you yaar 
ranii.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_woman

ahha now worries i used to feel the same way
i geusss because i've been watching  dulhan from the begining
im starting to understand hindi which is good
im starting to understand what everyone tlaks about
in my family LOL