projectmanager thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Very interesting story!! good job!!
Edited by projectmanager - 15 years ago
fire_woman thumbnail
Lily - what a terrific update - full of suspense! 👍🏼

The suspense is superb - I love it that you left us wondering - gives us a chance to try to figure it out! <grin>

Ah our poor Bharat - everyone thinks he is losing it because he won't accept that his Aditi is gone. But he knows better, eh? 😃

And Amar, he how is he going to tell Bharat that Vineet's "Annie" looks just like Aditi. The shock to Bharat is going to be very painful. 😔

Thanks Lily! Can't wait for the next update - please continue soon (when you have time of course). 😊

lilyattitude thumbnail
                                                     PART - 6

That Night..

Bharath's room

Bharath held a picture of Adithi in his hand and was narrating the day's events to her.

"Today we signed a deal with Khuranas and we are goig to work with Vineet Khurana..To tell you the truth i dont like him a bit..He thinks he is smart..I think he is oversmart!" He told her.

Somehow he could not justify the reason why he disliked Vineet. Something about him did not feel right to Bharath.

"And Amar Bhaiyya..he came to my room to talk to me looking very concerned but then walked off without saying anything seeing you with me"

Wind was blowing gently from the open window making a strange noise of a payal.He turned and looked at the Payal that was adorned like a border of the frame on one of her pictures.He still remembered that day very well.

Bharath took her feet in his hands despite Adithi protesting against it.He lovingly put a beautiful set of payal on her ankles.Adithi was just wowed by their beauty.

"Bharath ..aapki choice bahut acchi hain.." She smiled at him.

"Tabhi toh tumhe chuna hain" He replied with a naughty glint in his eyes.

She got up and began doing her regular chores while Bharath laid down and listened to the rythm her anklets were making closing his eyes and said.." Adithi..Please wear them always..I love the sound they make"

The next day when he returned from the office..

Adithi came hurriedly to him.Something about her expressions said that something was wrong.

"Bharath..woh apne jo paayal diye the.." She stopped worried that he might get upset.

Bharath put his hand on her arm and urged her to go on.

"I have lost one of them in the mandir.when i went back to look for it i could not find it anywhere..im sorry " She started crying.

"No problem Adithi..I will get another one for you.."

"No Bharath..that was your gift,you liked it a lot and i Lost it"

Bharath was moved to know the amount of importance she attached to his liking.

"I do not mind about the Gift Adithi.. but I cant bear to see you crying because of it..Ill get another pair for you"

"No Bharat..not another one..i want the same one.."

"Ok Baba,give me the one with you,i will get its match and then put them on your feet again..Khush?? Now can i expect a smile from my angel?"

Tears flowed down his cheeks.He had been trying to find its match from then on and had failed.he closed his eyes listening to the sound the payal was making and slipped into sleep.

The door of his room opened and he heard footsteps approaching him.the sound was familiar to him.the sound made by a lone payal worn by her.he still closed his eyes and feigned sleep.

She sat down on his bed and hesitated to touch him fearing that she might wake him up.

She caressed his hair gently and said.."Bhai..Im Sorry"

He opened his eyes and saw her grief stricken face.He immediately got up and put his hand on her head.

"Bhai..I dont want both of you to suffer because of me anymore..Im ready to go wherever you want me to go and..I want to get married to Vinnie soon" She said fastly and lowered her eyes unable to face him.

"So You think you are a pain to us?" His anger was evident in his voice.

"What gave you that idea chutki? How dare u even think like that? You are our life.We will go wherever you want to and you will get married to a man of your choice and not ours"

"Bhai..we should do what veeru tells us to do.I dont want to hurt him.I dont want both of you to argue because of me.Can we go to Mumbai?..please.." She asked.

"if that is what you wish sweety" He smiled.

She smiled back in relief.She never stopped wondering how her father and brothet could love her so much.And Vinnie..

"and..I want to get married to Vinnie"

"because papa wants it that way? Im sorry Chutki..this is a matter of your life..you have to choose your man..not dad..Ill talk to him and make him understand.."

"But Bhai..it is my decision..Ilike Vinnie.." She stooped and Blushed a little at her boldness.She had grown fond of vinnie because of his sweet nature and the support he gave her in troubled times.He was a good friend and she believed he would make even a better husband.

Aditya looked at her in awe and smiled.He had never seen his little princess blush like this.Annie Hugged him with a thanx while he kissed on her head feeling elated that things were getting back to normal.

Two days later..

Mumbai..

A Big Shopping Mall..

"Oh God ! what am I doing here" Bharath thought miserably.

The whole family decided to have a day out.Though Bharath was against it they pulled him along and now he ended up at the mall while they indulged in their shopping.

He did not wish to buy anything for him but tried to find a jewellery shop hoping to find a match for Adithi's payal.

He stopped by a botique in the second floor because of the sight before him.

"Wow Annie I never knew clothes can make even people like you look so beautiful" Vineet exclaimed trying hard not to laugh at her expressions.

She Punched him in the stomach and turned her face away from him in anger.

The girl was draped in a bridal lehenga and was probably asking Vineet for his opinion and this idiot was making fun of her by the sight of it..Bharath Thought.He moved closer to the glass to see who that girl was.

Vineet put his arm around her and took her to a mirror nearby.

"See I wasnt  lying..This lehenga is adorned by the cutest girl aroud" He winked at her while she smiled.

All the while Bharath couldnt see her properly.He decided against it as he saw Vineet put his arm around her and walked past them. Vineet caught a glimpse of Bharath while he was walking away.He turned to call him but by then Bharath was gone.

"Ajeeb insaan hain.."He muttered.

"kaun vinnie?" She asked him.

"Bharath Singh..I will call him the Hitler's cousin brother! My God ! so much of seriousness in everything he does..I did not see him smile even once..He is a fulltoo introvert i have ever come across"

"Hmm..Then i Have to see him once..a person who does not laugh at all? that sounds very strange to me..I shall see how he doesnt end up laughing once he meets me.."

"trust you to come up with your practical jokes annie...My crazy wild cat..dont u mess with him..He is in complete contrast to normal people like me.." He said..

As she raised her eyebrow..he hurriedly added " I mean like us.." she let her beautiful laugh cast its spell all over him once again.

Bharath was very happy to see the payal that were held by the shop assistant.He had been searching for them for so long.A small smile escaped his lips as the girl placed them in front of him.As he was about to take them in his hand,someone snatched them hurriedly from behind.Bharath turned around angrily to come face to face with Vineeth.

Vineet was holding them as if he found a long lost treasure.He examined them and said " Excellent..i have searched for them for so long..atlast found them.." He turned to the girl and said.." Ill take this..Thank you"

The girl looked at Bharath who was shaking in anger at this behaviour of Vineet.

"Excuse me..I took them before you snatched them away from me" Bharath said not trying to hide his anger.

vineet was taken aback by that words.he had not noticed Bharath till then.

"Oh Bharath..Im so sorry...But i need them like Hell..Can you Please get another set for yourself" he pleaded.

How dare he suggest that..thought Bharath..First he snatches my things and then asks me to look for another one!

"You must be getting this for your girlfriend..right??" Vineeth asked.." If at all he had one" he added to himself

"Im married" bharath grunted.

"Ok then you will surely understand my problem..Your wife will be happy with anything that you give..but my mangethar wants this one..this and only this..Please understand"

Bharath wanted to give them away for a moment but then remembered his promise to Adithi and shaked his head in the negative..

Vineet was not going to give up so easily " Annie has a single payal exactly like this one,she asked me to get its pair.She will be very Delighted.."

The Assistant remembered Bharath saying something similar and she ventured to solve their problem.

"Sir..Both of yu require a single payal..why dont you take one each " She said timidly.

Bharath nodded reluctantly not wanting to give Vineet the other one though he did not really need it.

Vineet asked them to pack the bracelet he took along with this payal.

Thanking Bharath he left the shop.

She was waiting for him in the parking lot with all her shopping bags.

"Sorry for the delay Ananya" Vineet said.

He Must be really upset or angry she thought.He never used her name otherwise.She placed her hand on his arm and said "Out with it Vinnie"

"Bharath !! Damn it ! He thinks he is smart..i think he is oversmart..he made me beg for that payal..He wanted only one of it but still he had to do all that hungama" He gritted his teeth.

She pacified him and asked curiously what payal he was talking about.

Vineet gave her his 'welcome to Mumbai' gift.

She opened it carefully to find the bracelet

Vineet took her hand and put it on lovingly. Ananya was just wowed by its beauty.

"Vinnie ..tumhaari choice bahut acchi hain.." She smiled at him.

"Tabhi toh tumhe chuna hain" He replied with a naughty glint in his eyes.

Vineet frantically searched for the payal.It was nowhere to be found. He dashed back to the shop to find that another assistant had mistakenly given it to bharath.He called Up Bharath to know that he left for the singh mansion already.Ananya was watching all this and was moved by how much he cared for her whims and fancies.She took him to the icecream parlour nearby and assured him that she was not at all upset about that.

"But im upset about it..I feel I have lost to Bharath..At last he got what he wanted and i did not..Ill go to Sigh mansion and get it back for you"

"Vinnie..relax..There is nothing like loosing..why are you taking it so personally? my payal may be with that hitler but im still with you" She hugged him hoping that would calm him down.

He smiled at her statement."Yes i have the ultimate treasure..nobody can take it from me..there had not been a single thing u have asked and i have not given it to you..we will go to Singh Mansion and ill get back what is rightfully mine..you can also meet Amar's family.Rest of them seem to be nice" he convinced her.

Bharath had returned back home not waiting for others.Something was making him feel restless.he was pacing in his room holding the payal in his hand.He smirked thinking what Vineet's reaction might be when he found out that Bharath had got both of them.He moved them gently against his hand making them jingle and sound.

The house was unusually quiet as nobody was home yet other than Bharath who had not even cared to turn on the lights.He was getting down the stairs all the time playing with payal in the dark.He sat down on the steps and remembered the sound they used to make when adithi wore them.somehow the sound seemed very realistic.it was as if Adithi was walking in the hall again.In a rush of fierce joy Bharath got up and turned to face the main entrance to the hall.

Against the light comming from the garden he could make out a silhoutte of someone..someone in white from top to bottom...the light was making her glow like an angel.the figure cautiously stepped into the Hall way .The only sound that was heard was made by her anklet.

"Hello..anybody there?" She asked in a raised voice.

"Angel !!"

Bharath was ecstatic.

Precap:

Ananya cringed at his touch.
She was shocked when he pulled her into a tight Hug.
She struggled wildly to get free but he wouldnt leave her.
She forcibly dug the Heel of her shoe into his foot causing him to shriek in pain and leave her.
Before he could regain his balance, She slapped him hard with all the strength she could muster,pushed him to the ground and started running.

Edited by lilyattitude - 15 years ago
lilyattitude thumbnail
Hi All,

Thanx for all the comments.😊
My English is ....ahem....somewhat poor..so plz bear with me for all the grammar and spelling mistakes.
Would love to hear your comments on part 6.
and also your predictions.
Rayanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey I just found out your new FF about BA.
Umh the updates are simply minbdlowing, outstanding. Great doing. Umh I'm not BA's fan but I am fan of FF's writers. One of them are you.
You are doing a wonderful and a great job so keep it up.
Wish you all the very best. Do well and god bless you.

Love Rina
fire_woman thumbnail
Lily - each update just gets better! 👍🏼

Bharat and Vineet - looks like both are in love with the same woman - "Annie" - only none of them, Bharat, Vineet and Annie, knows it ... yet?! 🥺

Sounds like Annie is trying to convince herself as much as she is trying to convince her brother that she wants to marry Vinnie. 🤔

Hmmm ... sounds like there is going to be rumble between Bharat and Vineet. And not just over that payal! Yikes!  😔

Oh my  ... so who was "Annie" struggling with ... Bharat? Or maybe Vineet? Or a mystery man? 😲

So exciting Lily! Can't wait for the next update! 😊

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update and after reading it I want to get to the next update as soon as possible. So it seems like Annie or Ananya is suffering from memory loss. Hopefully in the next update we get to see Bharat little happy now that he has seen his Angel. Update soon. I am waiting for the next update.
ritzy2ritz thumbnail
LILYYY this is sooo good! it kept me in my seat wanting more...i feel as if im watching a film readingthis

hmmm, probably its bharat whos behaving like this towards ananya?? hmm...

plss continue soon lils :]
ranii.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

great update i still think that aditi and anaya are twins =)

looking forward to the next update

hotchocolate08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that was very exciting, good suspense you have going there, please update soon dear, just can't wait to read more