Ekta Kapoor sacks Ramesh Sippy

priyanka30 thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Ekta Kapoor sacks Ramesh Sippy

The soap queen has removed her uncle from Balaji Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd

The queen of Indian television industry, Ekta Kapoor has sacked her uncle Ramesh Sippy from Balaji Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd last weekend. The very experienced Ramesh Sippy was in distribution for more than four decades and was currently looking after the distribution of Balaji Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd.Our source reveals, "Yes, its true. Ramesh Sippy is no more handling the distribution of Balaji Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd. He along with his team has been sacked. The three films distributed by Balaji Motion Pictures Pvt Ltd were big disasters. The films in name were Mission Istanbul, EMI and C Kkompany. These films cost the company a huge loss. Ekta was unhappy with her uncle and his team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-AMIGAIL-LOVER- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how rude!! i can understand it but she have been a big part of it too! its not only hes faul! Ekta is bad that she gives all the faul to her uncle she was also apart of it!!!
-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg wat wrong with this women fr gods sake she saked her own uncle that so rude and plus it wasnt her uncles fault that the movies turned out s*** its her own  lol
rmrocks thumbnail
thanks fo artical.
ekta should improv her films. thos films wer pathetic its not her uncle fault onli.
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
this is not fair
wat happened 2 her, i watched those movies , they were quite boring
rmrocks thumbnail
kavya most ekta movies are veryyy boring i was sleeping most of tha tyme when watching emi and ckompany