A little mix of everything

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
I think so far the show has been good. It's not too superb but so far good. I am really curious to know what caused the dushmani more like who caused. It looks like Vrinda's dad was probably murdered and Vrinda's chachi could be VA's daughter. Also whatever happened that night Balwant was waiting for VA and VA wasn't aware of it.

As for Yug and vrinda they are cute, but so far seems a little depressing. Maybe because of the music and locations. Even when they have funny moments somewhere along the line it seems a little depressing. I hope we get to see more cute scenes.

Since it is just the beginnign I can't ask too much. But for the future I really want to see more of their family. Vrinda's cousin..(I think) I love him. Totally love the nagry faces he makes and the jokes with his daadi. Hopefully he plays a bigger role in the story. The chachi is so beautiful. Want to see what's the connection between her and VA. Same goes for Yug's family. I like his mother. It already looks like his family is filled with snobby scheamers!