Users

Frequent Posters

Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dramaholic

Oho I missed Last weekz discussion on Samrat coz of my examz 
anyways moving forwards to this weeks shining star๐Ÿ˜ณabout Rati.....๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

What were your first impressions of Nupur when you first saw her in the show?
I luvd her completely from the first say.she is such a bright n vivacious character full of enrgy๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?
My love 4 hr char. hs only increased much more..she is just too adorable ๐Ÿค—Nothing really  excpt tht now she is all set to get Intelligent n Top the class,,now this was actually Gun or Mayankz aim..but suddenly its her aim too๐Ÿ˜† 
 Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on?

Ofcourse she is one of the best finds of the industry n she is doing full justice to her role๐Ÿ‘ 
 What scene or dilouge said by Nupur did you enjoy most?
"by God Maza Aagaya",...."Mr.gyani baba,monkey mayank๐Ÿ˜†",
Haye Kyun๐Ÿ˜›.....Muft main chandan to ghis mere nandan๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†and many many more.her onliners r awesum๐Ÿ˜‰ 
 What would you like to see Nupur doing in the furture?
Nupur:salsa๐Ÿ˜†and may b many more of her channe ke khet mein steps๐Ÿ˜›n her nokjhok wid mayank as usal๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rati:i wish her best of luck for her future may she hav a vry successful carrer ahead....god bless her๐Ÿค—

What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry?
Their Intensity,Passion,n Their cute Fights๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

Rati is a virgo
Her nickname is Pammi,
Her B'day is 11th sept,1982๐Ÿ˜‰ 

This is our Nupur Week!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Discussing=)
MJHT Dev Team

-raboO- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dramaholic

She seemed a chatter box at da very first siteee...๐Ÿ˜›...bubbly,full of life kinda gal...๐Ÿ˜ณ 
 How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?
 its stil da sameee..i really dun want nupurz character to change..neva evaa...๐Ÿ˜ณ
 Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on?
 ohhh...shez doin an amazing job...jus adore her to da coree..๐Ÿ˜Š
n i dun think she needs to improve in anything..shez jus perfect da way she iss..๐Ÿ˜‰
 well tooo manny...๐Ÿ˜›..i jus luv weneva she says BY GODD..๐Ÿ˜†..or says MONKEY MAYANK..๐Ÿ˜†..alsoo wen she says..HAINNN..!!..๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 coming first in her exmzz...๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
 dere interaction..expressions n da cuteness dey shareee..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

wel excellent DOTW DB..๐Ÿ˜‰
dis way i really came to noe alooot bout rati..๐Ÿ˜›..specially her DOB..thanxx raee..!!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i was quite intersted.........her intro was knda hatke!!!!! 
 i though nupur was this silly knida small town girl..............kinda attention seeking but realised she a girl with a golden heart which lies in the right place.......
shes awesome as nupur!!the thing of improvement doesnt cum up at all.........shes ver good!!
BY GOD!!!MAZZA AAGAYA!!that dialog is my favorite nupur dailogf till date!! 
maybe just working hard in ehr studies!!
the fact that they are diffrent from each other.........and their chemistry is SUPER DUPER HOT!!!!thier chemistry loks very convincing!!
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rabo0

No problemo.............๐Ÿ˜†

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
when i saw her first i thought she wantede to become miss world ๐Ÿ˜‰
hmmm....i think so she has become a little studious๐Ÿ˜ฒ  
 yaa she is doing a very good job๐Ÿ˜Š
 the beach scene,and scenes sometimes with samrat and benji which are amazing๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
 she must do more romance with mayank๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
they have a gr8 chemistry between them.even when they fight they have chemistry ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ‘
mayur_rox123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

What were your first impressions of Nupur when you first saw her in the show?                                                                                                                                At first i thought nupur was a bit irritating and like was showing off a little bit too much

Oh yes the impression has deffo changed. like she is soo mucch better and cute and funny and adorable and i havnt got words to describe her but in oder words she is just perfect :D

i think she is doin an excellent job. no change required.

hailll kyunnn!!> hahaha.. loll i love it wen she says tht and the scene tht i enjoyed the most was i think wen her and mayank were practicing for salsa and she goes CON SA....!!!

teellliiinn NOOOOO lies to anyone especially mayank.

just everything between them. the love, the passion, the spontanity and like they are just sooo cuute together.
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i just loved Nupur.....I think Rati my best actor , Yeah defintelly .

The impression on me has changed so much , I 've been liking the couple "MayUr" much more than the first time i saw them , They looked so cute together ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

No Doubt ; She's excellent till now , Only one thing she must don't hide anything from Mayank ๐Ÿ˜† .

The scene was when mayank teaching her salsa dance she had just broke his leg, face, foot , Whatever happend then they looked to each other...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Don't lie ๐Ÿ˜† , Also her love with Mayank .

Everything , thier atitude , passion , little bit of romance , Actually both looked so cute together and made for each other .
Love ,
Aisho . ๐Ÿ˜‰
MoccoLatte thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

when i first saw Nupur i thought she was bubbly cute and funny. 

Now i just love her even more. Her acting skills have improved.
 Yes she is doing a brilliant job.... I guess she could improve on her dialouge delivery
 'By God' and the diwali scene between Mayur.
I would like to see her comin to Bollywood.

Its just how they play their character... Everything is soo WOW about them.

All i want to say is tht Nupur is a great character and will be loved by everyone.
Edited by *Akki & Bir* - 15 years ago
Melissa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ‘Did you Know Rati Pandey was the Main lead in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, before she bagged the role of Nupur? Intersting isn't it, didn'tthink Rati would do Saas Bahu serials!=)

Yaa, I knew that she was the lead in HGKKH๐Ÿ˜›

I was excited to see her in MJHT. As I always liked her looks......so looked forward to her role.

Her character is better than I expected it to be. And Nupur has many shades, all of which I love.......so I totally love the character Nupur......its so much better than what I first assumed it to be. 

She is doing an excellent job. She is the best choice for this role......and she is the one and only Nupur. Her expressions, postures, everything is perfect.......so I dont have any complain about her performance.

I really loved that dialogue "yeh toh mujh par hi chutkula ho gaya", but frankly, I love all the scenes of Nupur. Her dialogues, all of them, simply rocks!!!! 

Dont know....anything she does is fine with me. 

their awesome acting and their pairing......just everything about them is so cool and romantic. I love Mayur!!!!! They are simply the best......

Luv
Mels
bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

what were your first impressions of Nupur when you first saw her in the show?
 I was like she is so pretty and i think she will do perfect for this role

I thought she will be good not superb but after seeing her in the show i just love her no one else could have done a better job

I think she is doin a brill job with this character and no i just love the way she is she is just perfect but she should stop luying to mayank lol

I love her dilouge 'BY GOD' that just rocks and i loved her scene where they were doing that salsa dance practise and she hurt herself so many times that was so funny
In future all i want from her is doing MUCH MCUH more sweet romantic scenes with Mayank. And showing more of her NAKHRE

Everything top to bottom they are just the best everything abt them is so perfect

All i want to say is that i love Nupur so much she is just the best but i love her with mayank so much