Spl DOTW-| *Salsa Queen Nupur a.k.a Rati

-dramaholic- thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Discussion Of The Week
S P E C I A L    D O  T W    O N   N U P U R

Welcome Freinds!!

I hope everyone enjoyed our pervious Speical DOTW on Samrat a.k.a Mohit Sehgal. Each week we'll be focusing on a Charecter/Actor who's captured themselves in our hearts.

Our Fourth Special DOTW is on our very own Bubbly Salsa Queen Nupur a.k.a Rati Pandey๐Ÿค—

Well Heres a little about our shinning Star:

Nupur is the girl who makes everyone laugh, shes funny, bubbly and very talkative, i suppose she doesn't realise half the things she ends up saying. She regrets anything wrong she does and thats the good quality in her. Also there is an aspect of innocence since she beleives everything Dia says!!

Here is an Off Screen Picture of Nupur a.k.a Rati Pandey

๐Ÿ‘Did you Know Rati Pandey was the Main lead in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, before she bagged the role of Nupur? Intersting isn't it, didn'tthink Rati would do Saas Bahu serials!=)

Here a few Disccusion Points we'd like to see you discuss Nupur on.

What were your first impressions of Nupur when you first saw her in the show?

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?

Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on?

What scene or dilouge said by Nupur did you enjoy most?

What would you like to see Nupur doing in the furture?

What is it that makes you fall in love with Mayank Nupur Chemistry?

Feel free to add your own answers, the ones above are just a few things to get you started!!

Also if you have any more info about the celebrity, do share it with us..

This is our Nupur Week!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Happy Discussing=)
MJHT Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

i just loved her .....sply her attitude that she's the best๐Ÿ˜†

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter?
Her impression on me has changed so much am liking her more n more and dont want her to change want her to b the same๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on?
Nope, she;s just perfect no changes required except that she must not hide things from mayank๐Ÿ˜†

arre many to be specified
scene was when she was practicing with mayank salsa and she had just broke his leg, face, foot๐Ÿ˜†

Just having Fun and making us laugh more n more๐Ÿ˜†

Everything, sply thier nok jhoks๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by CINDRELLA - 15 years ago
kavya.b thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ‘Did you Know Rati Pandey was the Main lead in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai, before she bagged the role of Nupur? Intersting isn't it, didn'tthink Rati would do Saas Bahu serials!=)
i didn't know before
 i knew it only in the forum

i thought she is a bubbly girl 
 not much change but she is trying 2 change
bcoz now she has the idea of trying 2 do the project herself
she is doing a very good job
she can have a change in her haur style n dressng style i think 
i like all salsa sequences n also all mayur scenes too
cmng 2 best dialogues
1)monkey mayank
2)tum kisi mayank ko.......
3)by  god
 n many more 
i wanna see her doing all such bubbly roles only 
their cute fights 
Edited by kavya.b - 15 years ago
Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

mm frankly speaking i liked her when she met maynka for the first time in the bathroom lool !  
i always liked her since she is one of the very good actors in the show and i think she is doing great till now

she's  perfect for her rule ,  i mean she do full justice to her role , love her charcter

by god and haye kyun loool and many more

i wish her all the best and hope she become even big tolly star

they look awesome together

Knowalot2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Great character,love the fact that she's so bubbly

A brilliant Nupur, no need for improvement.

The way she yells out "U R NUTS" and then when her teacher comes and her little meeting with the headteacher...poor Nupur๐Ÿ˜†.

The Salsa dance during the audition, just loved it!!!
priya185 thumbnail

i liked her in her prev show although i only saw 2-3 epis of that show ๐Ÿ˜† 

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her charecter? like her mre now, yep she has changed as a person  

Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on? yep she surely is n hopefully will always do

salsa dance scenes n the scene wen she fell in mayanks arms, as dodo tripped her up

more love scenes with mayank  
just like them n their characters in general, n of course theri loev scenes n fights at the same time  
debby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What were your first impressions of Nupur when you first saw her in the show?
I liked her from the very beginning even though I hadnt seen her previous show. She seemed very spontaneous and natural.

How has your impressions changed since then till now? Have you seen a change in her character?
Not really..I like her even more. :)
Her character is going through some changes..she's getting more serious abt her work ever since the big row. She has a soft, quiet side behind her usual bubbly-ness.

Do you think Rati is doing a good job playing the role of Nupur? If not then what could she improve on?
She's terrific. One of my favourite telly actors now! Just keep up the good work.

What scene or dilouge said by Nupur did you enjoy most?

I loved her little arguments with Mayank abt the project..the salsa sequences..the beach scene. I love their phone conversations!

What would you like to see Nupur doing in the future?

I want her to always be cheerful and happy..she radiates happiness..

Mayank and Nupur rock as a couple coz of their passion, their individualistic personalities..they complement each other really really well..God bless their jodi!

*Adorable_Anu* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Because i had scene her in HGKKH..i didnt expect her to be so brilliant but..her 1st scene really made me shocked!

Alot..she has improved so much..didnt ver knew she would carry off such a role so superbly..

I think she's brilliant..form day 1 itself..!

I love her dialougue delivery but i love it the most when she says 'By God!'๐Ÿ˜†

Romantic scenes of coz with Mayank!

Their nok-jok..really love that..hope to see some cute scenes in future!
SamLuvsSaRun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yup Id seen her in tht show...Seriously if I hadn't seen her in Har Ghar... then I wudnt believe that Rati ever did a show like that ..LOlssss

Very nice...Luved her character a lot.. Bubbly, chulbuli types...Luved her chemistry wid Mayank a lot....๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Nupur is an awesome character...Full of life....I think the change in her character that has come with time is that I think Nupur has become responsible....

She is a gr8 actress no doubt.. She was always good wid expressions...She is awesome,fantastic playing Nupur.. Nupur cant be portrayed by anyone else besides her....

Her "BY GOD" is become an anthem for her lovers...Lolssssss...Then "Yeh toh mujpar hi chutkula ho gaya"..Lolsss๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..I had a laughin time during those scenes.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Doin good roles on TV n make us fall more n more in love with her......

Their nok-jhok, their lovely timing..Their dance..Lolsss...They are the BEST...A heavenly jodi...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Edited by sweetdreams4040 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: dramaholic

Discussion Of The Week
S P E C I A L    D O  T W    O N   N U P U R

My first impression of Nupur was that she's def like muskaan from dmg ๐Ÿ˜† but when they showed mayank, i thought they make such an perfect couple.

YES

she deff playing a gd role? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

When nupur says 'by god' ๐Ÿ˜†

more shows as a lead role with mayank ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

opposite attracts ๐Ÿ˜†