Yug states vrinda as his wife

Batameez. thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
hi guyz omg ...jus mind blowing yug states tht vrinda is his wife ..to escape from going to prison ...... omg ...vrinda ..was jus getting angry at Yug ....n Yug being shoo sweet to vrinda ..wow ....yaar yug shoo sweetu .....by god😳im totally flat on him ............yug is shoo hottie , n sweetu😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG no he didn't oh my god now I cannot wait to watch it and can someone start making their siggies pls
dilgone4u thumbnail
that's so cute...
all the misunderstanding... is coming up...lol
but i am looking forward to all the sweet zagadna with vrinda and yug .. but just confuse if he had said that in english or hindi.. coz vrinda doesn't understand english.. so i am wondering??
Batameez. thumbnail

@dilgone4u ...it was in english itself ...but the other member ..how was there understood wife ...n sad tht ..tum ghar wale ..aur summing like tht

@angel;s life : han yaar i wanna some on e..to make their sigg ..aww sho sweet na
-Imu.M- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Ww
I need to Watch it .. Now
I will MAKE SOME Siggies On Them .

Batameez. thumbnail
aww thnxx Ibrahim....I am waiting to use those sigg ...
-dhruvi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ibrahim94

Hey Ww
I need to Watch it .. Now
I will MAKE SOME Siggies On Them .

o0o0o0o0o0 cant wait!

&& ahhh! i have to see this epi tonight!
i cant wait!!!
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

They are so cute, I like what he said about her to everyone really touching words from a guy that can't speak Hindi lol

Batameez. thumbnail
yesh moonlight i really loved the way he said ..it was jus ...vrinda verey angry on his ..pointed at him n also scared him.....its was jus wow
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
yup yug is a sweetu...just loved the scenes...hope what he says comes true...and both YuVi marries each other