Users

Frequent Posters

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Here are some more ques- pick one out of 2 and also give reasons why do u prefer it.

1- coffee or tea?
2- Rudra or saksh?
3- Nathhu or kali?
4- pepsi or coke or none?
5- internal beauty or external beauty?
6- describe anjali- cute or beautiful or both or something else?
7- u like serious or funny people?

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha_07

Anvi you are answering so so fast!! So here are some more:

- When did you start watching RKAB? In mid-July, but did watch almost all Yudi scenes from the beginning
- Who was your first friend on I-F? Hmmmm....cant remember. I started commenting out here, and became friends with everyone active
- Where were you born? Mumbai
- What is your favourite thing about the city that you live in? I live in  Chicago, and my fav thing is public transportation system. It is so convenient and readily available.
- Do you drive? Is yes, what kind of car do you have? Nopes, planning to learn soon.
- How many times have you dropped your cell phone? Ohh, have lost count of it πŸ˜‰
- What makes you laugh the most? Rakhi and Tash's post in the forum
- The last movie that you watched? Dostana
- Do you like to workout? Is walking considered workout, if yes, then I like workout
- What is your favourite song? too many to name, but  I like soft melodious songs with good lyrics and soothing music, for example, jab koi baat bigad jaaye, tu hi re, dekha ek khwab, etc etc
- When you get up in the morning, do you remember your dreams? sometimes
- Ever been in love? I am still in love....with Yudi 😊
- Where did you visit during your last holidays? I went to Philadelphia this year in July for my cousin's marriage, does this count as a holiday? Actually, its been ages since I last went for a proper holiday.
- Is the glass half empty or half full? half full 😊
- Do you have any tattoos? If Yes, then how many and what? If no, would you like to get a tattoo? Nopes and will never want to get one.
- Are you a morning person? What do you think Nisha? πŸ˜‰ Obviously not, but I wish I was, hopefully someday I will become a morning person
- Do you work? Where? Yes, at a tax accounting firm
- What came first the chicken or egg? If you answer to me the following question, I shall answer your question: What came first, day or night? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
- What is most important to you in life? Principles
- What inspires you in life? My boss and his stories of wisdom
- The last gift that you received and from whom? portable external hard drive
- Your favourite time of the day? there is no time in particular
- What is your mood right now? Same as everyone in the forum....dreaming about YuRa 😊
- Are you the type of person who like to go out or stay home? It depends upon the weather here. When I am at home, I dont feel like going out, and when I am out, during good weather, I dont feel like coming back home.

Here are some "would you rather" questions. You have to pick just one.

1.      A million dollars or have instant fame? I want as much as that omnipresnent God is ready to give me, excess of anything is not good. I have learned to feel satisfied with whatever I have. Obviously this does not work when it comes to YuRa romance....in which case I always want more. LOL πŸ˜‰
2.     Ability to read minds or have the ability to know the future? Again, none. Because I am not interested in knowing what kachra is going on in other people's mind, if i can understand my mind, ill be more than happy. And ability to know future, whats the use of knowing it if I cant prevent something bad from happening.
If one acquires such powers naturally through mediation and with god's grace then its fine, but if you dont have such powers, then probably you dont deserve to have it. It might be easy to acquire such powers or feel attracted to them, but if one contemplates this, it is equally hard to remain sane and have such powers at the same time. Plus, these powers if given to an individual who is not mentally balanced or strong, and is prone to mental weaknesses, then these powers can easily be misused for wrong or selfish purpose. Thats why only our great sages rightfully deserve to have such powers, for the benefit of humanity.

3.     Star in a movie or act on television? Will Kapil be my costar? if yes then tv or movie, kuch bhi chalegaπŸ˜‰
4.     Attend a start studded event or attend a small family gathering? small family gathering
5.     Go to Italy or France? both
6.     Play sports or sit inside and watch TV?depends upon my mood

Edited by parikhanvi - 15 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tickette97

Here are some more ques- pick one out of 2 and also give reasons why do u prefer it.

1- coffee or tea? Coffee
2- Rudra or saksh? Saksh with Yudi & Nikki (I wish the creatives have not forgotten NiSha), and Rudr with Bhoomi
3- Nathhu or kali? I thought both were one πŸ˜‰
4- pepsi or coke or none? None
5- internal beauty or external beauty? Perfect is when both complement each other, for example, Yudi 😊
6- describe anjali- cute or beautiful or both or something else? Both, she looked mesmerizing pretty in Thursday's episode
7- u like serious or funny people? serious people who have good sense of humor

bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
anvi from your answer many i feel i haven given them yaar you are very much like me in many way
and just loved all your answer and specially your positive attitude and love your answer about awareness about future adn reading other people's mind very well said about that perticular situation

tomorrow is your last day and during this week we knew more about anvi the inside of you and your feelings and you liking and it was really very good experience

so now time for me to find new bakari

hmmmm a ny suggestion?????
Nisha_07 thumbnail
Beena don't close the thread yet please..... Anvi still has one set outstanding, and I have promised to give her one last set too πŸ˜‰

Actually even I think I would have given a lot of the same answers. Isn't it strange how we are all so similar, never would have believed it.

So any ideas on the next bakri?
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nono i won't close it till tomorrow night ofcourse usa night

and next bakri i have many ideas about but lets see who is free
as many bakries are gayab from forum main monu darling is missing lucky anvi hahaha

and yes nisha it's really amezing we all are very similar and many times it surprise me
PureBliss thumbnail
Hmmm i have a suggestion for Bakri what about beena di herself???
monu_tan thumbnail
Not fair not fair not fair...
Why is my qs not answeredπŸ˜”
Beena she cant be spared if she misses her qs answering.. I think u have to extend this bakri's shahadat regime😈
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Monu, dont worry I am almost done with your set of questions. Will post my answers by tonight. 😊

Beena,  thank you for liking my answers. I am not surprised that you and Nisha would have come up with the same answers. After all for most part, we all do think alike surprisingly. 😊