bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 years ago

update:

yura arrive for dinner. inhotel they have set up bornfire in compound and manger welcome yura and make them sit oncharpayi.......all dancers take permission from yura and start dancing they are doing rajsthni folk dance

yuda enjoying their dance yudi ask rani whether she is happy or not (how many times will he ask same question yaar ok i tell you we all are happy that you marry her and she marry you and we are happy that creative show us that way ok we will be more happyif you concentrate now on after marraige scenes improtant things yaar)

rani says yes she is very happy because she always read about rajsthan in book but thanks to yudi that her dream came true ..yudi says he is thanks to her that she marry him and rani says no she is thankful because he made her part of his life

rumi enjoying party with friends and all friends are surprised that theya re celebrating togehter because that is not something their nature . and how come theya re outside palace RB blurt out they are now not part of palace so friend says means rudra is not kunvar but rudra get angry and says he is kun var and she is his wife and to show off he give very big tip to waiter (bachu kal tumhe waiter se tipleni padegi)

in hotel dancers ask yura to dance with them ...so they dance with them and neel and his GF(emi) watch them and they have smirk

neel come near yudi and give his hand to yudi and tell him that he is sorry for yesterday( if i remember it was today and afternoon why he is saying yesterday creative again forgot day)

yudi says it's ok you are always my friend .......than neel introduce his GF to yudi and that girl try to shake hand with yudi but our decent hero look at rani and says namste(chalo ab pado raste).........than yudi also introduce rani to neel.

emi suggest they should take dinner together..though yudi does not seems comfortable
    emi try to flirt with yudi and poor yudi feeling embarrassed...she says she always wanted to meet prince and wanted to talk and all this and ran iis lucky to marry prince

yudi tell her that you are not supposed to talk like that neel is also good boy and raniji also tell her that it is emi's duty to take care of neel but emi is like who cares

emi says yudi your wife is very beautiful so she must be kunvari of some estate but yura feeling uncomfortable but neel intrupt saying rani is yudi ke dil ki rani

emi is confused why neel intrupted like that.

in mean while emi keep talking and asking about rani where did she meet prince so yudi says in palace so emi says rani must be their guest ...yura not happy and suddenly that stupid waiter yesterday disturb them come with two glasses in tray and while he was about to give them neel keep his leg and tht waiter fall   when waiter abou tto pick up glasses rani tells him i will help you( now rani please come outof your naukrani mode yaar.,.koi ees ko do thappad maro yaar ) she clean glasses and give to waiter .........neel start all insulting saying that he heard that rani was naukrani but today he expereinced by himself...........

.emi try to be innocent but neel says yudi have big heart to marry naukrani but it is good deal like biwi to biwi muft main naukrani bhi mil gayi..........   and says one cannot forget it's old habbit ...see she clean everything very fast if she would have been rajkumari inher 100 brith she would not hav able to clean so fast hearing all thsi insulting words yudi gets very angry and throw glass on floor and shout........and stand up rani is shivering in fear and try to cool down yudi and tell him to lets go andpull hi,   neel says yudi don't understand MAZAK yudi is still boiling with anger ........he is extremly angry on neel rani is shaking seeing yudi 's this avtaar and tell him that why is he so angry yudi tell her he cannot take it if somebodysay insulting words for rani how dare he(yes how dare he)   yudi tells that he thought neel might have changed but he is still proudy, mannersless and stubburn
      but ranisays she has not seen yudi angry ............and he does not look good while he is angry he looks nice when he is calm.......and ask him to control his anger because in anger one lost his control that is not good    

neel in his room punching boxing pad...and emi is instigating him.....  

when yura reach in their room yudi sitting on bed and steal neel;s words echoing inhis mind seeing yudi upset rani is anxiouse too she sit near yudi and tell him to cool down and yudi says ya he knows he does not look good when he is angry as she says that before and he is sorry because of him she is worried...........but rani says her mom also says one should control anger otherwise it  effact to health. and rani remind him that whatever neel said was not wrong it is truth that she was servant

yudi give cute smile to rani and tell her that he is going for jog and will be back as he wants to relax....rani tell him he will wait for him so hot and handsome yudi in jogging track running...but still neels words are eachoing in his mind and he is very upset

...........and neel still punching emi tells,him that prince kaa gussa oos par kyun utaar rahe ho neel tell her that do you think i got scare because of yudi'a anger but i kept quiet because i know his weak point and now i will keep irritating him and keep torturing him ........because than yudi will understand he has awaken snake and that is too dangerous   when yudi return fromjog he sees rani sleeping peacefully he goes near her and  caress her face(bechaaraa yudi aaj bhi biwi so gayi chalo koi baat nahi)

in the morning rani wake up and sees yudi sleeping peacefully on bed looking very cool and calm and handsome too( yaar give one pat on forhead your lipstick won't spoil) and go to get ready and when she comes out yudi is not on the bed she is scared where is yudi and shout kunvarji

(ow we know where is he???????????right girls preparing breakfast for her hmmmmmcommon girls lets go to have some toast with knife and fork yes😉)
Edited by bsingapury - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

autoriksha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Beena.
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks beena.. I dunno i cudnt access IF for a long time.. Thanku for the update.. Today was full YuRa episode but kucchh bhi nahi hua..😡
PureBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh thanks not much nice epi except that RuMi part other parts were very irritating.
pop77 thumbnail

Thanks Beena for update..i am eating breakfast..lets try with fork & knife..

Wow tomorrow yudi making breakfast for Us,..
Only for US people..
pop77 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu1101

Thanks beena.. I dunno i cudnt access IF for a long time.. Thanku for the update.. Today was full YuRa episode but kucchh bhi nahi hua..😡

Monu kaise kuch bhi nahi huha..Neel come to yudi & Emi try to impress yudi,,.
Rani aaise bhi kuch honewala nahi hai...
Boat me jane do..
evonora thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Lol…ur guys are hilarious… thanks for the the update…

Itna time kyun laga rehe hai yeh log…😡😆

Rakhie_08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Monu,

what nothing happened??? 

Plenty happen. 

Rani clean glass.

Rani calm Yudi down.

Rani further calm Yudi down.

Rani sleep.

Bahut kuch hua.  Bas, jo hum log (aur Yudi) chahthe the woh nahi hua.  Aur agaar yeh Rani aise sahi waqt se so jathe hain, tho kabhi nahi hoga!!!
Edited by rakhie - 15 years ago
angels_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 the wonderfull update
i was hoping one a moreeee romantic episode than that😒
akash99 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
LOVELY UPDATE
THANKS