Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Beena, me ready with my fork and knife. But if those 2 evils, Neil and Emi, disturb our couple during breakfast/lunch, I am ready to use the fork and knife for a different purpose.....ok i sound really evil now. 😉
saathiya_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beena lovely update. i think rani needs to shut the two evils up for a bit. just show them how lovely english you can speak and they will just stare at you for hours. i think the creatives and slowly taking us to the boat scene. it wouldnt be right to go to the boat right away. thora preliminary prep to zururat hai. or otherwise we might just say is that it and no more romance. we dont know but the creatives know woh hum mein dhire dhire mentally ready kar rahi hai to digest the big stuff. or i think most of us a prepare to kill yourselves.
bsingapury thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
all of you welcome
monu maine tumhe kitnaa miss kiyaa yesterday yaar.........but than i thought what happen monu kaha disappear ho gayi.......muje laga neel ki pant main machhar ban ke ghus gayi kya????????????hahahhahaha

hmm anvi yes we will use that fork and knife for other purpose and payal kaisa laga tumhaaraa break fast ............yaar aaj to maza aayegaa

and samaiya i agree with you they are preparing stage for big day or night .........so it does not look odd
and rakhie yes baut kuchh huva yaar ye monu ko kuchh kyun nahi dikhayi diya

even i wrote one shayari for them but as is aid my that update went somewhere and i had to rewrite myupdate

damn