Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago

Congrats On the 37th FC of Harsh Bhayya.....

the first page looks stunning.....yassu....ur hard work put into it just shows up...wen daisy had decided on the leave....i was in thots of who wud b the perfect person for starting new ones...and had yu in mind as an option always...and i was rite...and the expectations i had from it has been crossed....the first pg looks simply stunning......a big round of appluase for ur hard work into it....

and thnx to Payal...who other person can put words beautifully as she does....she is such a gud writer from the day i know her....and her words on pg1 adds up of how much of hard work she has put thru into it....

i thank yassu and payal....whole heartedly for all the efforts on this FC....

and now...my apologies....i was so very inactive in the previous FC except for chini msgs....but then...i was real bzy with college and other stuffs...but making sure i'l b regular from now on.....as i know now...tht my xams r onli in end of jan....woo hoo....

my thnx to shab, yassu, priya, nina....and all other active members in the prev FC....who r the reasons the new one has started...

as a token of thnx and pleasure....i hav made this vm xclusively for all our members here....its onli for yu all and Harsh himself....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01E94VJm5U[/YOUTUBE] 

Direct Link :  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01E94VJm5U

msg to harsh : u hav been doing ur best till date...and wil always follow on ur success footsteps.....waiting eagerly to see u onscreen after nearly 2 months...wishes always there with yu for the hapiness yu hav given us thru ur acting and perfection....and congrats on ur nomination for ITA !!!...am sure...u'll succeed in winning these prestigious awards....for all the hard work yu had put thru ur role as Prem!!!

abt prem....from july to oct....how these many months passed by..patha hi nahi chala....as usual..prem had potrayed all kind of roles....a lover, a son...angry, possessive, protective, romantic, funny, responsible...is tht enuff??..i dont think so...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

well thts all i wanna say....wil try to be as active as possible from now on...

luv nans

Edited by nandini90 - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Woah.... So here is FC No 37!!!

Yasmin, Ithis fan club is brilliant and you are surely multi talented... Thank You for contiuing the same...
It means a lot to all of us here who are a part of the Harshad Fan Club... For me, thank you for keeping this a place I Call Home, nurturing it with warmth as seen in the first page.

Delo, Yoj, Swati, Vandu & Vaishu: you are sorely missed and hope you are doing well.

Payal & Siddy : Thank You for being the guiding light to all here in your own little ways...

Rakshoo - have hardly seen you, but hope to see you with a bang soon...

Shabs, Priya.... oops, I am forgetting names here and sorry about that - thank you for visiting by and keeping the place alive.

To Harshad, I am not going to be thanking you, because I simply cant thank you enough for the smiles. That you are loved, adored actually goes without saying. We are looking forward to seeing you back and we know that this is just the beginning of many good and great things that is to come our way... Harshad as an actor or then Harshad as a person - we cant get enough of him. I personally think we shall never get bored of seeing you. Bearing testimonial to this fact is that even the fan club saw a slum in your absence from the show....

July onwards was a new beginning for Prem and Heer... so I guess it is apt when I say - here's to a new beginning - for us all of us ..

A new begininning which will help us in overcoming our fear, show our solidarity.. and re joice

Well I hope with this new fan club.. we get to see everyone back in action here. I know you are all busy but just drop in for a few minutes to let us know that you are safe and sound... Life is short...

So after a slump in life, kis desh - Here's to a New Beginning - Cheers !!!

Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

congrats on the 37th FC

hope we have atleast 9120482382562 more ๐Ÿ˜ณ yassu di brilliant job with the first page ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘  Edited by KaranShilpa - 15 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I am extremely Sorry My freinds for keeping You all waiting one full day.....But now that its done....welcome shelcome ji...๐Ÿ˜†

Lets Rock This FC as always....๐Ÿ˜Š Thanks A lot everyone for your patience....I Love You all for that....Thanks once againEdited by khanyasmin - 15 years ago
-Payal- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

CONGRATULATIONS, on the 37th HC FC!!!!!!

I don't know where to begin - surprised?  ๐Ÿ˜†

I guess I shall start where I always do: 

I know I can't thank enough, but I owe my deepest gratitude, to the original four...without whom, this FC would have "faded" long ago...
And, to Daisy...for everything...Daisy, when it came to the 36th and 37th FCs, only then did I truly realize what you have given to this place...no amount of gratitude will ever be enough...words cannot express how thankful I am to you...
As I've always said, you leave me baffled with your dedication when it comes to this place...if only the rest of us could walk in the footprints you've left behind for us...
I know that there were times where you felt let down.  I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to you on my own behalf...
Need I tell you how much we miss you?

Next, I owe my very heartfelt THANK YOU to Yasmin di...di, I know we're beyond "thank you"s, but I truly feel like I just HAVE to say it this time.
Thank you, for sticking around the way you did when the rest of us got busy with other commitments...
Thank you, for keeping me in the loop while I was MIA...
and most of all, THANK YOU, for this beautiful FC...

I have to admit, after Daisy left, the FC was not the same anymore.  I know all of us felt the void...many of us even took a break from the FC for a few days to try to gather up the courage to come back here...
Unfortunately, once I finally made it back, determined to keep the FC running at any cost, academia became too time-consuming, and I couldnt' alot the time I wanted, to the FC.
My apologies, for not being able to manage my time better...for not being able to be here, when the FC needed me the most.

I would like to thank those of you who were here, from the bottom of my heart.  Thank you, for keeping it going, in any way you could. 
I guess, after Daisy left, and a lot of the old members left due to other commitments such as work and academics, it didn't help, that Prem too, was gone...and HC was nowhere to be found...
I know the days were hard...I feel like a coward, in a sense, for leaving the FC at a time like that...
I couldn't help but ask myself - how did the original four manage to carry on the FC last year when HC faced a similar phase?  I do know however, that they were able to do a better job with keeping it going than we were...we failed at the attempt countless times...
But in the end, all that matters is that we are here now...

Thank you, to Viashu, Yasmin di, Priya, Misty, Heena, Neha, Shabs...and everyone else who made it a point to be here every day.
I guess I should admit, though I did stop by the FC many times, I never had the courage to actually make a post.  I just felt lost...

When it came time to make another FC, I remember being panicked, thinking, what if Daisy's worst fear would materialize - what if, indeed, her beloved FC would just "fade"...

Thank you, to Siddy, and Y, for making sure that didn't happen...
I always knew that it was very difficult, to construct these things...Daisy always worked SO hard on them, every time...she would leave us spellbound every time with each consecutive FC, so I knew that she always put her heart and soul into it...
But I didn't fully realize how very hard it was indeed, until I pitched in minutely, to make this one happen.  Yasmin di did everything, readied everything, before asking me to pen some words...all I did was go in and describe a few scenes, but even then, when I saw how hard it was, I found that I appreciated Daisy that much more.
Daisy, you were truly truly missed that day...
But, I am happy to say, we were able to keep your FC going...though it can never be an ounce of what you've done in the past, I hope we have atleast lived up to your expectations.

I booked this post weeks ago, thinking I'd come back and edit soon..every day, I would tell myself I was going to edit it...and every day, I would fail to do so because, quite frankly, I didn't have it in me to even attempt to write this.

Today, we won a battle...and that victory finally gave me the strength I needed to come back and edit this post.
Today, our beloved Prem has returned.
I cannot begin to describe how elated I am, and so, I will not try.  Though I know, that all of you share this sentiment with me today...
Congratulations to you all, on this victory.  The hard work has, at long last, paid off.

So here's to Prem...
to HC...
to this FC...
and, to all of you...

Daisy, Yoj, Vaishu, Swati, Siddy, Yasmin di, Rakshu, Misty, Mehndi, Sarah, Sara, Priya, Nans, Choti Priya, Neha, Nina, Shabs, Reva, Heena, Atop bacha...and everyone else...(forgive me if I've left anyone out...)...THANK YOU, for making this place everything that it is...nothing short, of a second home...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Dear Harshad,

Where to begin?  Its been quite a ride over the past few months, but, as you said, together, we overcame.  I know I can never thank you enough - for everything you have unknowingly given each one of us...but, in your own words, "still trying"...
I know the past few months have been far harder on you, than they have on us, but trust me when I say, we felt your pain...
But, as the sun does always shine again, so it has for you...at long last.
I cannot begin to explain how wonderful it has been to see you all smiles over the past few days - starting with the brilliant NB4 performance, to the numerous SBS interviews...
May that smile remain in your heart and upon your face forever...(touchwood)
I guess this marks another brand new beginning for you...as you continue in your journey as Prem...or, as you set out to find your baliye, I wish you all the best in everything the future holds for you.
You will go far, undoubtedly, Harshad, simply because you are destined to.  Your sincerity, and truth, will lead you over the mountain tops...
Always remain true to yourself...believe in yourself and your own potential...
The journey is just beginning...you have a long way to go...we, will be there with you - every step of the way.  Rest assured as long as your faith in yourself does not falter, no one can stop you from reaching the highest plateau.
We look forward to seeing you there...
As we undoubtedly will, because, as you yourself said - aapke saath "badon ka aashiwad hai, bhagwaan ki dua hai..."
So here's to you...to new beginnings...
May you acheive your every dream.
God Bless You, Now, and Always.

Love,
~Payal

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

To my Prem Deewani's, We have A LOT to celebrate...see you among the beautiful pages of our lovely home...
Now that final exams are over, I don't doubt that most of the old gang should be back soon, just in time, to...

KEEP ROCKING!
Love,
~Payal
Edited by IndianPari - 15 years ago
lilsasha thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Congratulations guys, its 37th FC and it is indeed a Lucky one as we are getting all the Good News bout our Champ Harshad. "Aap Aye Bahaar Ayee"

Yasmin, Payal, Sid- Wonderful, Excellent 1st page. Thanks a lot for building us this Home. It's very Welcoming...๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Yassu - You are getting better and better each day. 1st Siggys then VMs and now FC creator. Not long ago I read you saying you are learning to make VMs with the help of few Members. And your very 1st VM was a WoW. Couldn't say it's a beginners work. I will say the same for this FC's 1st page. You have inspired me to keep learning new things in life everyday. Gaining Knowledge has no Boundry and Age has nothing to do with it. I look up to you Yassu and Harshad both for all the Hardwork which clearly shows in your's work. Hats off to You.๐Ÿค—

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My Message to Harshad (Hershey's):

RAINBOW

The rainbow of colors
So merry and bright
Each color has a purpose
Even black and white

The rainbow is so full
Of radiance and gleam
It sparkles and shines
Through every little beam

After a storm
A rainbow you'll see
With all the glaring colors
A rainbow there'll be

Then at the end
Your dream will come true
A pot of gold awaiting
All just for you

Shabnam.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by lilsasha - 15 years ago
heena_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

yasmin dee awesome n very beautiful work๐Ÿ‘
hey guys congrats to all for 37th fc..........
Edited by angel 16 - 15 years ago
-Faith- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Firstly *pakaring kaan* I m cholly for disappearing and not being able to participate in the previous FC as I wud have liked to... However, needless to say how often or not I may drop by... The connection and bond all of us HC FC-ers share wud never change...

The previous FC began on a very emotional and sentimental note.. I have to admit tho I wanted to keep the essence of the FC intact especially for the sake of Daisy... But still I cudnt help miss her every single moment of the FC.... And my attendance on the previous FC was umm not that great.. as Daisy used to say Guest Appearance๐Ÿ˜†
However a huge Thanks is due to all our new and old members who kept it going ... Shabs, Doc jee, Heena, Nisa and everyone else.....
And all the new members.... I havent gotten to talk to to yet... *waves* belcome to the family everyone..๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And what do I say abt this FC...... Doc jeeeeeeee *HUGGGGGGEEE Jhappi*
You have done such a beautiful job....๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
It was such a treat... tho I have to still go thru it minutely...
Going thru the journey of Prem with such apt and breathtaking siggies and pictures... and the write ups... What a trip down Premeer Memories Lane *sigh*
But the best part was the ending part.... how the hope and the news that Prem is back and will be back *yipiee* added that extra brightened hue to the whole FC๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Awww Doc jeee..... I cant imagine how much u wud have missed Daisy while u constructed this FC....*big hug*
And a bigg huggggg and thankoo for Payal for being the sweet heart she is... For Siddy bachaa....

I m sure Daisy will be proud of u... We all are *proud muh*
The previous FC had its ups and downs.... I m sure now that Prem is coming back *woohoo* All of the veteran๐Ÿ˜† and old HC FC-ers will be back in action too...

Congratulations to HC for the nominations.... He and AG wud InshAllah win...๐Ÿ˜ƒ We will make sure of that๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Keep Rocking All my HC FC family members...๐Ÿค—
Miss u all... esp Payal, Nandoo, Siddy, Pri, Bhavna, Atop bacha, Alina, Nina, Doc jee, Shabs and every single one of u.... especially my Ru... her message was soooo nicee.... short but sooo shweet.....

Hopefully I will be marking my presence here more often and dropping by as often as I can๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by -Faith- - 15 years ago
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
heyloo everyone๐Ÿ˜ƒ

WELCOME 2 THE 37 FC๐Ÿค—

so we finally managed 2 finish the slowest FC ever in HCFC records ๐Ÿ˜†

loved this FC the most after the one dedicated 2 prem cause it has loads and loads of BADMASH PREM we had a treat kyunki GFN lallu was back and accepted his mistake and brought heer and prem back with so many prem and heer scenes and also gayatri- prem  FAB scenes๐Ÿ‘ we saw a totally new happy and badmash prem cause he got his family and love both back

all the siggy r excellent spl the shadi one where prem accepted heer as his wife๐Ÿ˜

went through the first and second page YASMIN THANKUSSSSSSSSSSS FOR GIVING US A NEW HOME dear and its very beautiful๐Ÿค—all the quotes and siggies which i could'nt see thanks 2 my bekhanda net๐Ÿ˜ก

no need 2 say thanks nandini,misty,yamin jab ghar ke baki sadasya ke exams hote hain toh those r free take teh responsibilty of caring for the home which nina,me,henna,shabnam,priya,yasmin,siddy,payal,vaishu we all did๐Ÿ˜ƒ

now cuming back i see nandini ke exams ke khatam hai i hope u r active now ๐Ÿ˜‰warna abb se  CLASS LAGEGI ๐Ÿ˜†siddy will also join in few days waiting for all the members 2 be active again๐Ÿ˜›

missing daisy,bhavana,yoj,nina,atop very much๐Ÿ˜ญ

priya

Edited by bellle4u - 15 years ago
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Alrighties, here i am back, with the analysis bit..... thought it was better to brush up the analytical skills....

Before I start, i am going to observing a few minutes of silence as a mark of respect to those who laid down their lives in the mumbai tragedy, those who had to meet with unforseen death, to the injured and the people of mumbai - may god give you all the strength to overcome all that you have had to go through as a result of this tragegy, To India and to the people of the world, hope humanity prevails and hope through peace and love, we are able to get rid of a menace called terrror!

As I saw watched the tragedy unfold on the screen, some how my thought also went to the bomb blast we saw in kis desh, and i was left hoping that we never have to go through such a scenario in life or then see such a scenario in TV Again...

I remember not being able to  sleep just seeing the images on TV and I was left wondering that may be we have become a little insensitive towards people.... An Insensitvity that is sadly being portrayed in television serials /media too..

Not wanting to reopen wounds, I move on to the analysis....

I have always thought that kis desh has been about the realities of life ......dec 1 and 2 re kindled that faith once again... but I will tell you how it was reality and it was not reality...

Reality in the sense of there being a menace in every family, there being some one with jealousy. some one to create trouble - only in kis desh - its full of negative characters.... i really wonder what exactly are the story writers trying to prove?

Reality being that there are uncles, aunts and other family members in every family but in kis desh they keep disseappearing all the time. i miss dai jaan...

Reality being that friends form an important part of our life.... we have seen friends of prems past in the show.. its hard to imagine that meher is getting married and still there are no signs of her friends.... Surely Meher, Ashlesha & Heer would be having friends in the same town who would want to be a part of their happiness

Destiny being that prem and heer are one and thats why prem is there in every breath, every heart beat of heer.... but what really took me aback was heer being quiet .. and not slap harman

What I didnt like was harman not getting slapped and being literally thrown out of the house just as prem was , what I didnt like was that harman was not beaten by a stick and kicked, what i didnt like was harman not taking gayatri ma's blessing before he left the house...

Belief : umm, I think harman is doing it for the juneja's and to teach maya a lesson,...

Belief ; that prem is alive and is fully aware of the happenning at the juneja's thanks to nihaal, his trusted soldier.... and hence he will come back to stop the wedding in time.. prems words still haunt me- main kisse galat insaan se tumhare shaadi nahin hone doonga

Belief ; that a memory loss, hum shakal, etc etc etc will only spoil the plot and would be totally againsty the essence of kis desh and p-h

I liked the scene between harman and lalit and i liked the way harman explained himself. I didnt feel for that spineless fool and i was left thinking that here is a situality which portrays the realities and the unrealities of life... I liked the contrasting situations show, i liked how harman decided not to get married but i didnt like him running away from the battle... and leaving the mandap. However i loved the way the depicted the scene, of a guy confused in life and then choosing to go after money to lead a better life....brings us so closer to life does not it? Not that its justifying harmans action and not that it teaches lallu a lesson, but it does depict life in a way....

So it was always lalu and his promise - uggh, can this guy ever think beyond himself? Lalu is one selfish guy !!! lalu is one coward and a fool of the biggest order - bet he will the one to tell RR to marry heer - agar heer apne aap bolegee to mera naam badal dena

my heart went out to preet as he tells his father not to worry and he will bring his brother back and I couldnt help but rip my hair apart and wonder why the hell am i watching this crap - just to see preet getting insiulted over and over again... Preet is one character with spine. Along with Prem, his character has maintained a constant graph - thank god and touch wood to that...

I liked the preet and meher interacted and fekt betrayed by the editing!! it left much to be desired and the whole depiction of the scene was spoilt thanks to the editing - felt some scenes were cut - cant say though!!

loved the preet and lalu thereafter and my heart yearned as preet said mujhse naraaz mat hona bauji aur mujhe ghar chodne ke liye mat bolna, main aapko chod kar kahin nahin jayoonga - signs of maturity, signs of a boy turning to be a man...

Cant help but feel for ashlesha and her plight would be something that I guess every woman would identify with.....because her is a womam who has left everything for a man she loved only to get diched...Worse is the scenario and the circumstances in which she will come to know....