Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandini27 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 15 years ago
edited my post on pg 2 😃....

and am so very happy to see the new FC......wow....

brb after the show!!!

luv nans
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Todays first half is brilliant... Ashlesha rocks and i admire her guts and i truly feel ashlesha is a woman of substance - unlike heer and meher....

Preet rocked and i loved the way he couldnt look at ashlesha in the eye....

Daljeet is back and RR insults prem !!!! that gadha had the nerve to tell heer aaaj puree chandni raat nahin hai aur na hi yahan pe kabootar hai...

Where is my belan????

make that a baseball bat....RR flirting with heer, holding her hand n pata nahin kya kya.... Prem - Kahan ho
Edited by mistyeyed_25 - 15 years ago
nandini27 thumbnail
OMGGGGG.......i want prem bak NOW!!!...he shud KILL tht Rishab git.....crap....how dare he touch heer.......seriously....if prem saw this....his blood wud boil worser than mine...i was fuming......omggg...i just cant tolerate this guy..........prem...cum bakkk....plssssss.......

hey misty di...long time naa....hehe..me here for a while....how yu???...and well...ash deserved for wat she did with heer previously...i hav no sympathy.....but tht rr guy...i just cant tolerate him.....he's worser than waste.....damn.......

luv nans
OGX2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i just saw the episode...and found 5 mins to spare to come and vent my frustration out on this ashlesha and her GFN mom....😡🤢

his gurll treated meher and heer like dirt when she knew she got take the liberty to do so......forgotten the episode where she derives sadistic pleasure in heer's misery as daljeet beats her......?! and a thousand other times when she would pass those derogatory remarks on em.....I always knew...even when she sided with the Junejas she was doing it coz she LOVED Preet...not out of any sort of good will and voila she proved me right today...she is daljeet's dotte.r after all🤢....the moment she finds out that Preet aent her's anymore...she screams of revenge and talks about bringing Junejas on her feet.......da 2 of them have spun such wild emotions in me today..i cant even begin to relay🤬...daljeet was granted bad..but ash today vowing reveng🤢...how shallow can her definition of love for Preet could be..not a second to spare a thot for him..it looked more like some psychotic obsession today......she shouts out revenge on the Junejas..her first cynical smug to RR the moment he hands her the property papers...and dont the mother-dotter duo have any self respect....how can they claim sovereign rule over something that wasnt even there's to begin with...even if u have the papers..tell me HOW..HOWWW CAN THEY TOK ABOUT LIVING there...isnt there something called self conscience..even enemies have that...!!someone go ask her with what right?..,,she has been wrong from day one..ughh...i will vent the rest out on the forums...i m off...

Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Congrats everybody for the new HC FC! 👏 😃 😳
nandini27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

i just saw the episode...and found 5 mins to spare to come and vent my frustration out on this ashlesha and her GFN mom....😡🤢aww sid.....gud yu took it out....damn...i didnt expect dj's entry today..i thot it wud b 2mrrow......🥱

his gurll treated meher and heer like dirt when she knew she got take the liberty to do so......forgotten the episode where she derives sadistic pleasure in heer's misery as daljeet beats her......?! and a thousand other times when she would pass those derogatory remarks on em.....I always knew...even when she sided with the Junejas she was doing it coz she LOVED Preet...not out of any sort of good will and voila she proved me right today...she is daljeet's dotte.r after all🤢....the moment she finds out that Preet aent her's anymore...she screams of revenge and talks about bringing Junejas on her feet.......da 2 of them have spun such wild emotions in me today..i cant even begin to relay🤬...daljeet was granted bad..but ash today vowing reveng🤢...how shallow can her definition of love for Preet could be..not a second to spare a thot of her..it looked more like some psychotic obsession today......she shouts out revenge on the Junejas..her first cynical smug to RR the moment he hands her the property papers...and dont the mother-dotter duo have any self respect....how can they claim sovereign rule over something that wasnt even there's to begin with...even if u have the papers..tell me HOW..HOWWW CAN THEY TOK ABOUT LIVING there...isnt there something called self conscience..even enemies have that...!!someone go ask her with what right?..,,she has been wrong from day one..ughh...i will vent the rest out on the forums...i m off...omgg....dont remind of wat ash did with heer and meher...tht making meher clean her shoes...and simply watching heer getting beaten up by her gfn mom.....i can never ever forgive her for tht....i stil rem how heer was dragged in the rain to the ground and beaten up...and even wen tht gfn acting vishaka went to help heer....ash stopped her..saying...."mom jo kar rahi hai....teek kar rahi hai.."...urgh...kuthe kaminee.....damn...and she expects tht she wil support them once and they wud forget everything........she deserved for wat she did.....and wats this shouting revenges....if heer ya prem started revenges.....then the show wud hav onli revenges.....and now dj is bak....omggg...am sure she's gonna make HEER's life hell.....and i think she's gonna make this rr-heer wedding.....crap....i hate tht rr.......plss...sum1 kill tht guy....i just cant tolerate him.......i want premeer...😭😭😭 prem......jaldi aao......

OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

Todays first half is brilliant... Ashlesha rocks and i admire her guts and i truly feel ashlesha is a woman of substance - unlike heer and meher....

Preet rocked and i loved the way he couldnt look at ashlesha in the eye....

Daljeet is back and RR insults prem !!!! that gadha had the nerve to tell heer aaaj puree chandni raat nahin hai aur na hi yahan pe kabootar hai...

Where is my belan????

make that a baseball bat....RR flirting with heer, holding her hand n pata nahin kya kya.... Prem - Kahan ho

GUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!😲

what guts...had she been gutsy enough she would have given Preet a chance to explain...no Miss Self obsesesd Selfish insaan...was going ME ME ME ME ME!..and she went screaming out revenge revenge the moment she found out her business is over with Junejas UNLIKE Heer/Mehar....and omgg. comparing some one as spineless as Ashlesh with HEEER?! HEER?!!.. ..if i could only begin to tell you how apalled I am at her's and dirtbag's behavior today....😡🤢...even Meher is better than this ashlesha..much better.......i knew she was hurt and frustrated but her final smirk when rr comes and revenge vows symobolized in its entirety what all ASHLESHA  has been to date and why she has been...!🤢
-funnfrolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidrah fariq

GUTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!😲

what guts...had she been gutsy enough she would have given Preet a chance to explain...no Miss Self obsesesd Selfish insaan...was going ME ME ME ME ME!..and she went screaming out revenge revenge the moment she found out her business is over with Junejas UNLIKE Heer/Mehar....and omgg. comparing some one as spineless as Ashlesh with HEEER?! HEER?!!.. ..if i could only begin to tell you how apalled I am at her's and dirtbag's behavior today....😡🤢...even Meher is better than this ashlesha..much better.......i knew she was hurt and frustrated but her final smirk when rr comes and revenge vows symobolized in its entirety what all ASHLESHA  has been to date and why she has been...!🤢

I dont think she is self obessed... any one in her place would react the way she did....Ashlesha has a spine... I really admired her too... she didnt take nonsense... what did you expect her do... say ok preet, its ok... no ... here is a woman who gave her life to a man, did everything she did to help him, stand by him... and what does she get in turn... Meher didnt bat an eyelid..

You know siddy, the pain is immemse when you get to know that the man you love has got married to some one else... and the pain is more when the guy does not tell you before taking this step, the pain is heightened when you see it with your own eyes..

I could relate very well to what ashlesha felt, her feelings, her misery...her pain.... for it was the pain of a woman who was dumped in love..

Ashlesha isnt self obessed... she has self respect.... Its her Self Respect and i dont blame her at all for her behaviour today.
OGX2010 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistyeyed_25

I dont think she is self obessed... any one in her place would react the way she did....Ashlesha has a spine... I really admired her too... she didnt take nonsense... what did you expect her do... say ok preet, its ok... no ... here is a woman who gave her life to a man, did everything she did to help him, stand by him... and what does she get in turn... Meher didnt bat an eyelid..

You know siddy, the pain is immemse when you get to know that the man you love has got married to some one else... and the pain is more when the guy does not tell you before taking this step, the pain is heightened when you see it with your own eyes..

I could relate very well to what ashlesha felt, her feelings, her misery...her pain.... for it was the pain of a woman who was dumped in love..

Ashlesha isnt self obessed... she has self respect.... Its her Self Respect and i dont blame her at all for her behaviour today.

Ya soo going by that logic...Heer should have been screaming revenge revenge ...after waiting all her life for Prem......read..the time she was under was living under this belief that Prem ditched her; the junejas hated her parents; prem never intended to come bak.......?!...forget self respect...Ashlesha should learn and be a human first🤢.... derived sadistic pleasure n heer and meher;s misery,...forgot that time ?......ya she is selfish  and a super one...at tht for not one but for thirty other reasons ..she meant "Busines-even in love" with the junejas....preet isnt her;s now..so its revenge calling...at this rate...half the gurls of the world...should be taking revenge...fine she had all the right to retaliate. .but before that she should have peeked a boo at the way she has been with these gurls...i didnt feel sorry for her.....infact i m glad tht  her behavior towards Juneja/Mann gurls has finally been avenged....who can ever forget tht horrid sangeet nite..where heer was beaten up and she was dancing around has been avenged....infact i can narrate a gazillion other instances...where she showed no spine..let alone self respet .............and today it culminated in a true show of who she is..I am sorry misty...there is nothing that she has done so far or did today tells me she has self respect...or is justified.....she knew who heer was and she knew how badly preet wanted the Junejas to unite when lallit threw prem out..yet she stayed quiet....!...what sorta bekhande love is this....getting "dumped" in love comes much later for that matter....

mein jaa ri hoon ab padhney...this show really brings out all wild side n me..kia bekhande show hai
Edited by sidrah fariq - 15 years ago
HarshadianNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandini90

Congrats On the 37th FC of Harsh Bhayya.....same to you dear

the first page looks stunning.....yassu....ur hard work put into it just shows up...wen daisy had decided on the leave....i was in thots of who wud b the perfect person for starting new ones...and had yu in mind as an option always...and i was rite...and the expectations i had from it has been crossed....the first pg looks simply stunning......a big round of appluase for ur hard work into it....aww...thanks a lot dear....But I really missed You in the last FC😭

and thnx to Payal...who other person can put words beautifully as she does....she is such a gud writer from the day i know her....and her words on pg1 adds up of how much of hard work she has put thru into it....as I said this FC was not possible without her.....she writes so beautifully yaar...hats off👏

i thank yassu and payal....whole heartedly for all the efforts on this FC....Dnt say thanks yaar....It has been an honour for us to make an HCFC....😃

and now...my apologies....i was so very inactive in the previous FC except for chini msgs....but then...i was real bzy with college and other stuffs...but making sure i'l b regular from now on.....as i know now...tht my xams r onli in end of jan....woo hoo....WOW...Yayyyy..thats a good news....and dnt say sorry...I know u have such packed study schedules yet you take out time🤗

my thnx to shab, yassu, priya, nina....and all other active members in the prev FC....who r the reasons the new one has started...Yes dear...ditto...last FC would not have been completed without all of them

as a token of thnx and pleasure....i hav made this vm xclusively for all our members here....its onli for yu all and Harsh himself....What a pleasant surprise dear....🤗

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H01E94VJm5U[/YOUTUBE] 

Its awesome...The song is made for Prem Heer....⭐️

msg to harsh : u hav been doing ur best till date...and wil always follow on ur success footsteps.....waiting eagerly to see u onscreen after nearly 2 months...wishes always there with yu for the hapiness yu hav given us thru ur acting and perfection....and congrats on ur nomination for ITA !!!...am sure...u'll succeed in winning these prestigious awards....for all the hard work yu had put thru ur role as Prem!!!

abt prem....from july to oct....how these many months passed by..patha hi nahi chala....as usual..prem had potrayed all kind of roles....a lover, a son...angry, possessive, protective, romantic, funny, responsible...is tht enuff??..i dont think so...😆😆😆...Words are never enough to express the Role Of Prem ...but as u said we gotaa see all this sides of Prem ...He is fantastic yaar....I really Miss Him

well thts all i wanna say....wil try to be as active as possible from now on...Try ur best😛

luv nans