Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Sharmii

Ok....what I want to know...........

WHAT the hell did raunak leave him for...??

I hope our saint doesnt  smile and says 'Its okay'

I hope he tells her to get lost..hehehe(cruel me....but yeah u have to suufer a little na...)

Arre yaar simple na.. for her career.. She wanted to be some hot shot designer or model (thats how Shekhar knows Revathi from before). Shekhar prolly wanted to have kids.. Raunak refused and demanded they separate.. aur kya?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Some how in all desi shows and movies the women who are career-minded are over ambitious and irrational.. come on thats soooooooooo far from reality.. I am sure most women manage being successful in their careers and have a healthy happy family life too..
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Arre yaar simple na.. for her career.. She wanted to be some hot shot designer or model (thats how Shekhar knows Revathi from before). Shekhar prolly wanted to have kids.. Raunak refused and demanded they separate.. aur kya?? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Some how in all desi shows and movies the women who are career-minded are over ambitious and irrational.. come on thats soooooooooo far from reality.. I am sure most women manage being successful in their careers and have a healthy happy family life too..

Shekhar seems much to bhola bhala sweet to demand kids and all that nonsense...hehehe..
He seems like the prefect husband........Maybe she wanted him cut his hair which he refused!!!🀣
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Shekhar seems much to bhola bhala sweet to demand kids and all that nonsense...hehehe..
He seems like the prefect husband........Maybe she wanted him cut his hair which he refused!!!🀣

🀣 Good one!  I change my mind, I agree with your theory that Raunak left Shekhar coz he would not cut his hair!!! 🀣🀣
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

All those questions I would Have loved to hear from jassi's mouth come out from raunak's ji's......

Thank You TD....you have started out on excellent note...heheheh!!!

Maybe TD also needed a closure πŸ˜†
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa

Maybe TD also needed a closure πŸ˜†

yes it did feel like watching PART 2....
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Haila CBdi which moment tell me tell meeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

so my hubby wins here😭...Aww no wonder he will show me a lot of attitude now😑..but this is going to b really interesting now...Shekhar was married earlier..which means he is no saintπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...wonder whether Ammu knows about it or notπŸ˜•

And tomorrow we all will b playing this hide and seek game with our Shekhar and RaunakπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sharmi thanks for the sms..damn my hubby saw it before and he is dancing nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

Thanks Jo for the awesome update. Can't wait to watch the video. Stupid thing keeps on buffering!!!😑

Haila, I thought everyone in the JJKN forum knew!!!😲 Good that you don't know Jo. Trust me you don't want to know!!!πŸ˜›

And Meena, tumne apna muhn khola toh bahut pitai karongi tumhari!!!😑

Hope they didn't show the song during the manda scenes. Otherwise I'll be laughing instead of enjoying the chemistry!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Dimdim thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hansa

Thanks Jo for the awesome update. Can't wait to watch the video. Stupid thing keeps on buffering!!!😑

Haila, I thought everyone in the JJKN forum knew!!!😲 Good that you don't know Jo. Trust me you don't want to know!!!πŸ˜›

And Meena, tumne apna muhn khola toh bahut pitai karongi tumhari!!!😑

Hope they didn't show the song during the manda scenes. Otherwise I'll be laughing instead of enjoying the chemistry!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Tongs... no they didnt show it during MANDA.

Meena I dare you to tell Jyo what she wants to know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Dimdim - 15 years ago
sami01 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: minniemau

🀣 Good one!  I change my mind, I agree with your theory that Raunak left Shekhar coz he would not cut his hair!!! 🀣🀣

πŸ˜†i second that hehe
rupsii thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Jyo for the update....still having after effects...
Hansa-Tapori thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dimdim

Tongs... no they didnt show it during MANDA.

Meena I dare you to tell Jyo what she wants to know...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Meena toone bataya na kissi ko toh teri khair nahin!!!πŸ˜†