1st Dec UpDt:Raunak is Shekhar's Ex Wife

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharmii thumbnail

All those questions I would Have loved to hear from jassi's mouth come out from raunak's ji's......

Thank You TD....you have started out on excellent note...heheheh!!!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya jyo this time me first

u were very  quick with the update

i saw this episode for manda only

i think some of the scnes of manda were great

rest was boring

one thing correct me why is t and d using gulmohar house again and again

i mean the name

and btw tell ur pati ji he heard correct

i heard it correct yaar

so no arguements

btw there was one moment which made me laugh

hai na hansa  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: chatterbox

ya jyo this time me first

u were very  quick with the update

i saw this episode for manda only

i think some of the scnes of manda were great

rest was boring

one thing correct me why is t and d using gulmohar house again and again

i mean the name

and btw tell ur pati ji he heard correct

i heard it correct yaar

so no arguements

btw there was one moment which made me laugh

hai na hansa  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Haila CBdi which moment tell me tell meeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

so my hubby wins here😭...Aww no wonder he will show me a lot of attitude now😑..but this is going to b really interesting now...Shekhar was married earlier..which means he is no saintπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...wonder whether Ammu knows about it or notπŸ˜•

And tomorrow we all will b playing this hide and seek game with our Shekhar and RaunakπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sharmi thanks for the sms..damn my hubby saw it before and he is dancing nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

Haila CBdi which moment tell me tell meeπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜³..

so my hubby wins here😭...Aww no wonder he will show me a lot of attitude now😑..but this is going to b really interesting now...Shekhar was married earlier..which means he is no saintπŸ˜²πŸ˜†...wonder whether Ammu knows about it or notπŸ˜•

And tomorrow we all will b playing this hide and seek game with our Shekhar and RaunakπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Sharmi thanks for the sms..damn my hubby saw it before and he is dancing nowπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

i think let hansa tell what moment

haha

ya tomm hide and seek trademark  t  and d style

minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyoti..

This week onwards the show is going to be very interesting.. Raunak-Shekhar confrontation tomorrow or day after..and witnesses will be Rohini, Radha, Ammu and Anaru... (I am sure all MANDA fans will be hoping they were there instead πŸ˜†) Poor Rohini and Radhaji ko shock lagnewala hai when Raunak declares herself as Shekhar's wife!
Sharmii thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniemau

Thanks for the update Jyoti..

This week onwards the show is going to be very interesting.. Raunak-Shekhar confrontation tomorrow or day after..and witnesses will be Rohini, Radha, Ammu and Anaru... (I am sure all MANDA fans will be hoping they were there instead πŸ˜†) Poor Rohini and Radhaji ko shock lagnewala hai when Raunak declares herself as Shekhar's wife!

I hope she emphaises on the ex-factor....
Warna Rohini in every capaity might hit shekhar with a jhootha...and give them that "all men are dogs' look again...πŸ˜†

But in all honesty she cant do that.....cause she has had something to hide πŸ˜‰
minniemau thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharmii

I hope she emphaises on the ex-factor....
Warna Rohini in every capaity might hit shekhar with a jhootha...and give them that "all men are dogs' look again...πŸ˜†

But in all honesty she cant do that.....cause she has had something to hide πŸ˜‰

True.. Rohini will be very saddened by Shekhar's past.. but if she marofyies the joota it will break again and then Shekhar will take her to the cobbler to get it repaired again and give her cutting wali chai and explain his dukhbhari kahani to her.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Sharmii thumbnail
Ok....what I want to know...........

WHAT the hell did raunak leave him for...??

I hope our saint doesnt  smile and says 'Its okay'

I hope he tells her to get lost..hehehe(cruel me....but yeah u have to suufer a little na...)

Edited by Sharmii - 15 years ago
gambi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Jyo. I am quite excited to learn Shekhu's past!! Plus, our Rohini ji's past will also be revealed soon!! Can't wait to see shekhu's expressions when Raunak will meet him!!πŸ˜›