Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janu thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: eljay

Janu kanna, that was netra who did the update, not me.  She deserves the credit, esp since she takes the pains to use all the colorful emoticons!

Thanks Netra for the update.  Nithila is nothing short of an idiot, if she still cannot see that this Sakthi is a dangerous character, after all this has happened.

oooppsss sorry pa... 😳
name slips acheee... very sorry netra...
but anyway thanks to both of you for the wonderful updates...

,,,janu
Janu thumbnail

Originally posted by: netra_rama

🀣 parevailei Eljay ..vidungo. Janu romba kolepetelei iruka with the happenings in Kasturi 🀣

romba thanks netra...😳😳
amam, nalla kolambi poiten,,, πŸ˜ƒ

...janu

Janu thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Netra & Nithya... and also Atina mam.

Neela... superb acting.... a big applause to her

...janu
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Probably neela is adhi's daughter. somehow she was exchanged for Shanta at birth. thaz y Adhi fears for the truth. Yet she tells her hubby that she never has done drogam to him. May be adhi wanted boy not a girl- so exchanged neela for shanta.
jagdu thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
neelambari seems to be everybody's blood relation🀣🀣🀣
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry buddies for grammer and spelling mistakes .... had no time to edit naa ... will edit back at ngt  

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Mr.Guru, thank for the PM .. nallavelai yaarum gaunikelai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³ illati KS KR soolirepangal yenna ... yabaaaa mistake edit pannithen πŸ˜‰
Edited by netra_rama - 15 years ago
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: quick_silver

Probably neela is adhi's daughter. somehow she was exchanged for Shanta at birth. thaz y Adhi fears for the truth. Yet she tells her hubby that she never has done drogam to him. May be adhi wanted boy not a girl- so exchanged neela for shanta.

Hi QS,

Welcome buddy...to Bandham Forum......Have fun making friends here and please coninue joining us in discussions.

About Neela being Aadhi's daughter...? yes I agree with you long time back I guessed this and wrote here too.....however let us wait and see....what happens......I think we are the only two people who guessed this way......πŸ˜‰

Edited by atina - 15 years ago
netra_rama thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

About Neela being Aadhi's daughter...? yes I agree with you long time back I guessed this and wrote here too.....however let us wait and see....what happens......I think we are the only two people who guessed this way......πŸ˜‰

idhuyellam unngalake overa illai 😑 nanggalum guess pannunem lei πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
eljay thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Atina, I also thought that was a possibility, that is, Neela being Adhi's daughter and getting switched for Shanta, hence all the questions about whether or not Shanta is really Adhi's son.  However, the question is, if that is the case, then Neela should be related to Selva too.  Since she claims to be related to both shanta and Nithila, but not to Selva, this is the point where I am wondering if Selva is an adoptee!  Confusion confounded!  My poor brain rebels at this point and wants a break.
quick_silver thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
..................Confusion confounded!  My poor brain rebels at this point and wants a break.........................
OMG eljay... what else can one expect from soaps??? nothing else than confusion..... ultimately some characters will be left to lurch...

For eg. Kolangal started long time back when i was in India.. now i have done and graduated with a PhD.......there is still no sign of it coming to an end. I even forgot the initial plot of kolangal and the numerous characters gone lost on the way.