Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sea_nyx thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
wow i can't believe i haven't come across this ff before, fantastic yaarπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy......that was soo good!! i loved the way ridzz made armaan understand!!! great part!!! plzz cont soon and thanx fr the PM!!
yachna thumbnail
omggggggggggggggg yaar i cnt believe ths tht shanky omggg yaar bt  whn arridz togthr wht gona happn nd nw ar ws sooo angry he wntd 2 teach him a lesson nd ridz consol him choo cute yaar vry understanding how mch he hurtd ridz his own daughtr god cnt wait fr d nxt 1 cont sooooon
thnks fr d pm
luv yachna
sanjana25 thumbnail
it was just 2 gud plz cintd soon
spln thumbnail
hey hun, cute fic!...ill wait for the updates!
aaradhya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its awesome ! Armaan's love OMG I simply love it!

Aarti
Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey ... I liked this part a lot. Yeah ... I hope Dr SHASHANK GUPTA understands his mistake.
Iqbal Neha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
mindblowing part
i really liked how the Malliks interacted with each other at the dinner table and the way armaans dad tried to cheer ridz up was good.
finally shashank is realising what he has lost hope he makes it up to ridz.Armaan is so romantic the scene with the hotchocolate was really good.
cutie_mahima thumbnail
heyy rucha di.....great part!!! aww....armaan is soo sweet!!...finally shashank is realizing his mistake!! can't wait to read more!! plzz cont soon and thanx fr the PM!! <3333
Prasanthi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Dear.. read the whole part in a single go... it was so good. I cld actually visualize all the things in front of me...u can so well become a script/story writer..

eagerly waiting for the next part..