credit: Sou

credit: Yasmin

Credit: Bona

Edited by Star Diva - 15 years ago
Ira593 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ira593 thumbnail

Feel Free To Use😉😆
By: Sweetie25 (Sweetu)

"

Shabbir Panchi on StarParivar 2008 red carpet😳

By: Jess.amit<3 (Jessu)

By: Grateful Dead (GD)

By Ira (Star Diva):

By: Bona

Ira593 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Ira593 thumbnail

Created By Sweetie25😊

SHACHI TYING KNOT😳😳

"

Ira593 thumbnail
Sarah and her bro's shachi analysis!

The first thing i as asked him was about how they do an romantic scene than his ans was like the scene will be given to the director by the screenply writer and the creative director than the cre.dir will explain the scene do the dir like wat kind of emotion he wats the actor to emote like passionate r romantic etc than the dir will explain the scene to the actor,if they r new actors r a person who cannot emote properly than the entire scene will be acted by the dir like how u r suppose to hold each other hug,sitting position etc and my cuz said if the actors r doing just want the dir says than u can very easily get it through their acting it seems.

Than if the cast is of good experienced actors than the dir will just explain the scene like were u r suppose to sit,face the camera thats it rest of the work like expression the way of touching each other everything will be discussed with in the actors and some actors do rehersels to put up with a good scene but one thing to note was he said for a daily soap they do rehers but not much for a scene ibecoz of time factor,and also they act in the scene exactly as they have discussed r as the dir shows like how many times to and hold each other. 

Coming to our shachi than my cuz after watching their c'nite,he said that it was a scripted romantic scene it seems like if the camera focus on their hands,the way they hold each other,and the lying down position particularly this kind of a scene will be usually scripted it seems becoz the actors especially the ladies will be quite uncomfortable so they just act as the director say,but my cuz felt that there facial expression of shachi was too good,he said if the actor behaves very softly like before the scene the male actors would ususlly talk to their female co-stars like i would touch u very lightly and pls feel comfortable but their again he said that shachi r very much comfotable becoz in one scene shaboo hands were on her near hips he almost was pressing his hands on her,and the way they lay down very close to each other was becoz of camera angal.gals i will post it one by one and the kissess they give will also be according to the dir and the female should be ok with it.am not spell checking it,sorry. 

---

Hi gals,sorry i had some work so i left ,ok gals the next scene he described was the baby scene were rithweek falls off the bed and shachi hold him,he says the way shaboo first admires panchi that will be shot separately it seems it is a close-up in those they focus only on the character that is in action they other actor will not be in the shoot scene and the panchi with rithweek on the bed playing will be shoot separately and than mixed in editing and there again after the baby rolls from the bed and when shachi holds them it is a eye lock scene but my cuz he said as a director he was not impressed with panchi expression but he felt she would have emoted in a better way,and when ayesha sees them when they r very close than my bro said that the lady is not that comfortable in the scene,am sorry if some r hurt is my bro pov so pls dont be angry with me.And in that scene he said when shaboo placed his hand on panchi cheek it was certainly done by himself becoz when ayesha sees them at that time too if he would have kept his hand on her cheeks the scene would have been more effective becoz they would have been more close,but in the next shoot his hands were not on her cheek so director would cut that shoot.

Gals if i leave any scene which u would like to discuss pls PM gals i will ask my bro to see scene and give his take on it,than he talked about the shachi planning on family there that scene is again its purly scripted scene,but there again he found out that the kiss which shaboo gave on panchi head and the she yes was not a part of the script becoz he gives a  director terminology for this kind of scene,am not able to spell that terminology am sorry,but he says that to show is happiness to start a family he would have just hugged her and put his head on her head that also would show there happiness and content,my poor cuz does not know about our shaboo chance pe dance maarna,but even in that scene he says that the actress was nerveous

Am trying to cut short my post,IN the PIM track during the torcher dance even my cousin did not did not understand why he kissed pannu but i have to say my cousin immediately caught the scene,and the shaboo break down scene he said the actor as got into the skin of the character and there again he thinks the way shaboo pointed his finger at pannu chest was not needed.

The flash back scene that panchi thinks with shaboo according him his totally unscripted and becoz there was lots of cuts in the scenes its seems and particularly he enjoyed the scene were she feeds him in the dining he says both of them r enjoying their acting and the tea stall scene is also not scripted but again he said the actress is shy like a new bride her expression has to be improved.

---------

Gals pls once again it's a long post.

During the PIM track there was a kurva chauth scene  they show shaboo picking panchi in snow as we all knew and even my cousin said the same thing that the scene was not scripted but rather sponteous,becoz of panchi surprised expression and he also said that shaboo was little apprehensive in that scene after he picked her up but once she smiled at him he was consouled.Than in the same episode they showed a kissing kind of closer scene between ayesha-milind but when shaboo thinks and see panchi in ayesha place his expression was too good but the moment when the camera angle changes and they show a shot between shaboo-sanju than shaboo face looks rather serious but my bro feels that when the character sees his wife in the other women place than his expression should have been the same as lovingly he looked at his but the expression changed.

Than the beach hug, my cuz was really impressed by their expression of passion and desire, the way the hugged each other than he said that shachi should be in movies becoz there expression was too good for movies but for a daily soap it was over the top and he clearly said these two actors must have very good understanding between each other, they helping and living as michi,becoz according to him in these kind of scenes the dir will only show and say wat he wants but how much ever u teach even if the actors r how good with expression still they must trust each and cooperate with each other to bring out such a good scene and he also pointed a difference in panchi hugging style too,than aftershaboo speaks the dialogue than even before he finishes his words he puts a kiss on her forehead and that again was out of script.

Than the court hug after seeing that scene my cuz said this girl panchi is trust that dude shaboo a lot just look at that hug he was going more deeper and deeper into her and she was allowing him and he also kissed her twice when not even one was requied and he said a passionate hug along would have justified the scene but no need to ooze into each other becoz its only a soap but not movie.

Than the enagement scene after shaboo puts the ring into panchi fig.than he touches her cheek the scene was cut becoz it was not needed than the dance it was part of the script like he has to show his love for his wife becoz the pain he went through by her so said betrayal but now he has got her back in his life so he has to show the extreme happiness that's why they showed him dance so close to his wife even when his family was watching them but there  my bro also felt that shaboo was too much into the mood of dance than he said but the gal was really feeling shy it was not an artificial expression.

The telephone conversation scene he said that they would be shot separately and later on mixed by the editing department but he said there were good in acting.

But he said he did not like the aur pass scene and the hospital flash back scene panchi in red saree on the bridge he said shaboo was in the mood but panchi was not up to the mark.But as shachian I enoyed both the scene,he also said that expect the dialogue the body action of the actors r not scripted.

And the terrace scene before their wedding,he says it was well scripted scene but there again the kiss on the forehead was not scripted it seems becoz he said there was a slight change in panchi face the moment he kissed her,my bro asked me is shaboo suffering from kissofobiah.

During the time when they meet each other after they offer prayers that is before the accident PA track,there agin shaboo touched panchi cheek before the car came closer to them,he says that touch was not needed.

i will continue to post the remaining at the earlist.

Ok guys the second suhaag raat scene of shachi my bro says it does not have any directorial aspect expect the scene were panchi is pressing shaboo hand like when he hugged her from back becoz it was a focus shot and he says it was discussed scene between the actors but not rehearsed scene becoz he feels there was too much cut in the scene as in one scene he point out was shaboo was caressing panchi cheek but the shot was cut and he was impressed by panchi and said were was this actress all this time her expression was too good and rest of the scene like holding there hands and in one shot there face were close he says all these the actors input not the dir.

In the morning scene he felt that panchi was too fast in expressing her dialg.but he felt if she would have said slowly and with more affection it would have added to the scene and there again he said shaboo acting was too natural like the way he kept his fig on her lips, he said usually in these kind of scene either the guy would touch her face or her hand r they would just start saying the dialg but not the lips becoz usually the lips r touched only when the show them either talking about some bad things r about death other than that its not needed.

The dressing up scene he said again it?s the actors input becoz the dir will say only the position and the frame of the shot becoz of the camera position rest in that scene the first kiss were shaboo kisses her ears is part of the script it seems but he also found that the way he came and sat so close to her and she came closer to his face and he raised his eye brows as if like asking her something and she replied in the same manner was not scripted but by shachi and he said  no dir will ask them to kiss her so many times and touch her cheek and run ur fig.on her lips, he was really kissing her, nobody will say that it, The dir if at says some things than he would only say like hold her face with ur hands, say the dialg,with this expression that?s all and in daily soap how popular the jodi r they will try to finish the shoot with ok quality itself becoz of time factor and other cost and bro also noticed that in one scene pannu was holding shaboo hand but shaboo was not able to keep his hands away from her cheeks and also his fig brushed against her lips he says in that scene she turned a face a bit even than if they were only acting still than the actor would have just kept his hands on her face but here he was coolly running his fig on her cheek and also brushed her lips with his thumb, He at last said want I wanted to hear he said that the share a very strong bond between them and very much attracted to each other.

Than the dream of panchi were shaboo consoles her,my cuz said wat is the dir doing here again the actors r only playing the game, he started questioning me like r they dating,becoz he said shaboo behaved as if panchi was his wife and that too like newly wedded wife he was so passionately consoling her, than he said in there scene the dir is dead and buried, he gave three options for shachi chemistry like either these 2 r rehearsing the scenes before the shoot but again he said his sudden kisses even rules that out the fact of rehearsals r too much into showing their chemistry r they r a couple becoz they do not have any hesitation with each other but he immediately ruled out the friendship aspect,becoz if they r only good friends there expression cannot be natural but some were it will show off as if they r acting so no friendship. Than I said him about the article were pannu says shaboo teaches her, than he said how mush ever shaboo teaches her this gal should also enjoy the scene otherwise her expression will certainly be like paste article without originality.

The Patti scene also he had more or less the same kind of opinion of other shachi scene, he said these two actors r thoroughly enjoying each other company just look at there expression, the moment he kissed just look at her face  she is not feeling shy but now she is blushing, But he was totally pissed of by seeing the leap scenes, he said that ekta and her creative must be admitted in the mental hospital.

Than at last he said how good actors they r how badly they want to show there chemistry still for a daily soap these 2 r over the top and the gal is really allowing shaboo to move closely with her without hesitation becoz just to show a chemistry a gal would not act this close with an actor that too in a daily soap were couple without chemistry or with minimal chemistry get clicked with the audience.

My cuz also said some other things that I don?t want to share in the forum we shall discuss through PM but I was hurt by his words and even had argument with him.

---------------

Gals as usual this is also going to be a long post and I love u all shachians, bona thanks for the card.

First I will start my words with the teej pooja scene were shaboo gifts pannu a sari there my brother said that the entire scene was unscripted becoz he felt and there he said after speaking the dialog about chand than he kissed pannu on her forehead and said the moon is complete now my bro said usually in these kind of scenes they will ask the actor to put some sindoor on her forehead and than the chand is complete dialg as it is regular soap trend but here he placed a kiss and than after talking about the girl he saw in the jewel. shop than shaboo goes behind pannu and hug her that was also not needed it seems but just by holding her face he would have said those dialog and she would have stopped him.

And in the teej they both dnace for dandiya tune there my cuz very easily said that they were dancing with bd's when I did not say anything about bd's than he said that he found both shaboo and pannu expression artificial like that smile  was put up on there face becoz pannu had just one constant expression of smile but when she is with shaboo her looks are different and the same with shaboo also and than the way shaboo kissed the bd's hand also my brother started laughing and said that dude shaboo looks as if he taking a big risk in life rather kissing a girl and he said any actor cannot emote properly with a bd's becoz bd's are lifeless it seems becoz they don't move nor give any sort of expression so acting and expression becomes difficult ,than again in the same pooja were shaboo pulls pannu towards him and he starts carenessing her cheeks than tries to kiss her my brother said that shaboo thinks pannu to be his wife, no need to get to pull her so faster and no need to touch her so softly and lovingly.

Than the scene were they dance in pp party if u clearly see that scene shaboo kissed her twice and my cuz said usually couples especially the man would kiss there partner on there head r cheek even in public just to express their closeness, love and care for each other, so he said shaboo just wanted to add that flavor to the scene{but as shachians we know wat shaboo wanted in the scene} and he again said he does not know why he touched her cheeks in that scene .

Than the honey moon scene infact I will tell the truth he watched that particular scene "n" no: of times and said these two actors r very natural and verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyy comfortable actors and he says it was a frame by frame cut shot scene and there was lots of cut in the scene it seems, at first he stated that in their romantic act the directors does not have any work and they have given entire freedom to the actors and he pointed out that how casually shaboo was putting his hands on her lap and than the he pulled her towards him as if he has every rights over the gal and the gal did not have any sort of hestitation than the way he claimed on top up her and than the way pulled her closer there was cut in the scene at that time and he said shaboo gives loads of surprises to pannu by kissing her suddenly and the way he is touching and holding her face so passionately, but he said he finds lots of difference in their body language compared to other telly star and these two u will certainly find loads of difference, he compared few actors but I don't want to name them in open forum becoz  I don't want to hurt other fans.

Ira593 thumbnail

HAVE FUN GUYS

SHACHI FOREVER!!!
ifyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
congo girls.....u guys r rolling..😳wat an analysis...