My Interview with Abhijeet Bhattacharya

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago

I met up with abhijeet in khar market. He was bargaining with thopu da for 1 kg of hilsa fish.
I asked him for an interview and he agreed.

It goes something like this:

OBJ: Lets start off by asking you about how your career began:

Abhijeet:  Well, i was gifted with the most melodious voice in the world. I was the most handsome fellow in my class as well. I was sure i could become a star singer. My father disagreed . I left home and went to bombay to earn my fortune. Pancham da Gave me a song and thats how my career started.

OBJ: tell me, you always get angry if someone sounds like an established singer, yet you yourself are branded by many to be a kishore clone.(πŸ˜‰ - I had to say this- my readers need masala!! πŸ˜†)

Abhijeet: those people can think whatever they like. They're a bunch of no talent pests who don't understand music.😑

Obj: I dont understand you, sir.😲 (πŸ˜‰)

Abhijeet: of course you won't understand! you asked such a mindless question to me, how would you understand?!! πŸ˜†

OBJ : hmmm.. sir, dont be ofended, but the only hit songs you ever gave us were songs from yes boss, chalte chalte and 1 song from oso. what is the reason for this??

Abhijeet: Oh shut up!!😑 What do you know about music? quality matters, not quantity!!

OBJ: oh.. so what ur saying is that kumar sanu's 28 recordings in a day which won him a guiness record and his 5 filmfare awards in a row compared to your one award for main koi aisa geet gaao mean nothing to you!!πŸ˜‰

Abhiheet: 😑

OBJ:Chill ,old man! hair today, gone tommorrow, remember? why do you think himesh hasn't lost his temper on srgmp after the hair plug? πŸ˜‰  anyway, hehe.. moving to current  topics, why does your hair fall on one episode and grow back on another? did dr. batras give you some alternating package or something?

Abhijeet- No comment. Please ask me relevant topics or i leave. 😈

OBJ  - (ok guys. he's calmed down.. i have to use my trump card now!!)

OBJ - alright. anyway, what do you think of amazing talents, such as say...(πŸ˜‰) ..ATIF ASLAM?
Abhijeet- 😑😑😑 How dare you !! Atif aslam can't carry a tune to save his life!!! I DESERVED PEHELI NAZAR MEIN!! MEEEE!! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

OBJ - ohhhhh.. so THATS why you scolded aneek for singing it!! A bad memory = a fallen follicle, right?
So anyway.. you spend most your time insulting new singers and go as far as to call songs themselves "besura".. So who do you think IS good these days?!

Abhijeet: why of course,

OBJ - who is this?πŸ˜•

Abhijeet: Are YOU MAD?!!! This is TOSHI!  he is better than all the legend singers ever born!!! he is more talented than anyone i met, even... ME!!!

OBJ (sarcastically): even you?!!! Well, he MUST be very talented then.
Hey, wasn't he the guy who got famous for singing the following songs?:
Piya re
piya re
piya re
piya re
and last but not the least,
piya re!

Abhijeet : and don't forget piya re. I am writing a book called "you, me and toshi" for only Rs. 1200..

OBJ- aaah.. i see your philosophy.. less sales so higher price right?? Your really are a genius!

Abhijeet - Why yes I am, thank you. this was the first sensible thing you said today.

OBJ - thanks for the interview , abhijeet...

Abhijeet- It's abhijeet sahaab. now get lost.

Well, I hope you enjoyed this.. and no offence to toshi fans..

Edited by oldblackjoe - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amritaf6 thumbnail
lol..............ur funny!! hahahaha
Khtronkakhilari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very well done OBJ - keep it up
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: jo_jo1214

Very well done OBJ - keep it up

thank u jojo.. i thought u'd find this offensive !! πŸ˜† but im glad u liked it.
Khatarnak thumbnail
OBJ

History
History
History
History

from all mentors

Magar Debo Acha Aadmi hai
blairwaldorf thumbnail
LOL πŸ˜†
nice one!
post more interviews please 😳
gumsum thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

thank u jojo.. i thought u'd find this offensive !! πŸ˜† but im glad u liked it.

πŸ€£
Khtronkakhilari thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

Trust me - it's very good
omg!!!! i LOVED the interview OBJ!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌHILARIOUS!!!!!
also I like Atif Aslam a lot a lot a LLLLOTTTT!!!!! Abhjeet is simply jealous of Atif's powerful voice......he doesn't even have the ability to appreciate people!!!!!......😑
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: cal-gal

omg!!!! i LOVED the interview OBJ!!!!!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌHILARIOUS!!!!!
also I like Atif Aslam a lot a lot a LLLLOTTTT!!!!! Abhjeet is simply jealous of Atif's powerful voice......he doesn't even have the ability to appreciate people!!!!!......😑

thank you!

but can i PLEASE  make a request to all.. not much mention on atif plz.. i dont want to get warned for makin "anti nation" posts like i did with a prev identity...