Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
Ahh, Baron, you're at your best again. I must say your sense of humor is quite charming.
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Ahh, Baron, you're at your best again. I must say your sense of humor is quite charming.

awesome!

i read mad magazine and i watch shows on star world.. and wwe too.. so i developed a sense of humor of my own..
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: girija babu

Hey OBJ that was one of the funniest posting i have ever seen in this forum. Ur posting are always fun to read. Keep it up dude. By the way i love the TOSHI part in that interview.  I must say that u r entertainter in this forum

good.. i'm happy noone posted:
" hey you fool obj toshi izzzzzzzzzzzz d baaayst betr then rafee betr then nusrat alsooooo."

btw what happened to appopahore or something??? he ALWAYS posted sensible stuff on jjws forums like "toshi - arrogance at its best" and stuff like that.. and also wen sum1 said toshi should win he posted a picture of a flying pig!! lol he was hilarious
Edited by oldblackjoe - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: oldblackjoe

good.. i'm happy noone posted:
" hey you fool obj toshi izzzzzzzzzzzz d baaayst betr then rafee betr then nusrat alsooooo."

btw what happened to appopahore or something??? he ALWAYS posted sensible stuff on jjws forums like "toshi - arrogance at its best" and stuff like that.. and also wen sum1 said toshi should win he posted a picture of a flying pig!! lol he was hilarious

Yes OBJ some people think that way too, i mean the bold part. I do remember appopahore's posting in JJWS. That was simply hillarious
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
several old members have jumped ship or gone into oblivion.
@OLDBACKJOE
GOOD WORK OLDBACKJOE. GOOD TO C SENIOR MEMBERS APPLAUDING OLDBACKJOE WORK. IF SAME INTERVIEW HAD GONE WITH ATIF ASALAM OR RATHET FATEH ALI OR NAUSRAT FATEH ALI - THERE WOULD B BIG FIGHT ON. WHATEVER ABHIJEET SAID IS NOW PAST AND IT WAS NOT IN GOOD TASTE BUT TO KEEP IT DIGGING TIME TO TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. FORGETTING AND FORGIVING ARE TWO WORDS UNTILL WE PRACTICE ITS NOT GOING TO HELP. UR DOING THE SAME THING WHAT ABHIJEET DID. AND REST OF THE MEMBER SUPPORTING THIS ALL ARE SAME. I DID NOT EXPECTED THIS FROM SENSIBLE SENIOR MEMBERS. WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM WHEN SOMEONE POINT OUT A MUSLIM ACTOR OR SINGER OTHER MUSLIM WILL COME IN FULL SUPPORT TO SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE OTHER SINGER OR ACTOR IS BORN. THIS IS GOOD SIGN OF UNITY. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SAME UNITY FOR NON MUSLIM. AUR HUMEIN PURA YAKEIN HAI NOBODY WILL COME FORWARD.

WHEN I SAY IT, I MEAN IT AND IT IS TRUE
WHATS POINT IN COMPAIRING UDIT NARAYAN WITH SONU NIGAM (PAGE 12) (PAG 50)
SALMAN VS HIMESH (18TH NOV)
SONU NIGAM VS LATA MANGESHKAR (PAGE 5)
SHANKAR OR SHAFQAT (PAGE  15)
MOHAMMED RAFI OR KISHORE KUMAR (PAGE 17)

WHATS POINT IN THIS TO SHOW ONE COMMUNITY IS BETTER THEN OTHER ? I AGREE THERE ARE GOOD POST TO LOOK OUT AND GOOD POST TO READ OUT. BUT THIS IS FACT.

THIS THREAD IS SAME AS ABHIJEET VS ATIF. I AM REALLY ANGRY WITH MODERATOR WHO KEEP SUCH POST ALIVE, AND DONT BAN PEOPLE LIKE OLDBLACKJOE. ALSO MODERATOR JUST ALLOW SUCH THING FOR THEIR TRP AND ONCE THEY SEE THINGS GOING OFF HAND THEY COME AS GOOD COP FOR RESCUE.
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: nausrat_fatali

@OLDBACKJOE
GOOD WORK OLDBACKJOE. GOOD TO C SENIOR MEMBERS APPLAUDING OLDBACKJOE WORK. IF SAME INTERVIEW HAD GONE WITH ATIF ASALAM OR RATHET FATEH ALI OR NAUSRAT FATEH ALI - THERE WOULD B BIG FIGHT ON. WHATEVER ABHIJEET SAID IS NOW PAST AND IT WAS NOT IN GOOD TASTE BUT TO KEEP IT DIGGING TIME TO TIME IT IS NOT GOING TO IMPROVE ANYTHING. FORGETTING AND FORGIVING ARE TWO WORDS UNTILL WE PRACTICE ITS NOT GOING TO HELP. UR DOING THE SAME THING WHAT ABHIJEET DID. AND REST OF THE MEMBER SUPPORTING THIS ALL ARE SAME. I DID NOT EXPECTED THIS FROM SENSIBLE SENIOR MEMBERS. WHAT I HAVE SEEN ON THIS FORUM WHEN SOMEONE POINT OUT A MUSLIM ACTOR OR SINGER OTHER MUSLIM WILL COME IN FULL SUPPORT TO SUPPORT OTHER MEMBERS AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE OTHER SINGER OR ACTOR IS BORN. THIS IS GOOD SIGN OF UNITY. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE SAME UNITY FOR NON MUSLIM. AUR HUMEIN PURA YAKEIN HAI NOBODY WILL COME FORWARD.

WHEN I SAY IT, I MEAN IT AND IT IS TRUE
WHATS POINT IN COMPAIRING UDIT NARAYAN WITH SONU NIGAM (PAGE 12) (PAG 50)
SALMAN VS HIMESH (18TH NOV)
SONU NIGAM VS LATA MANGESHKAR (PAGE 5)
SHANKAR OR SHAFQAT (PAGE  15)
MOHAMMED RAFI OR KISHORE KUMAR (PAGE 17)

WHATS POINT IN THIS TO SHOW ONE COMMUNITY IS BETTER THEN OTHER ? I AGREE THERE ARE GOOD POST TO LOOK OUT AND GOOD POST TO READ OUT. BUT THIS IS FACT.

THIS THREAD IS SAME AS ABHIJEET VS ATIF. I AM REALLY ANGRY WITH MODERATOR WHO KEEP SUCH POST ALIVE, AND DONT BAN PEOPLE LIKE OLDBLACKJOE. ALSO MODERATOR JUST ALLOW SUCH THING FOR THEIR TRP AND ONCE THEY SEE THINGS GOING OFF HAND THEY COME AS GOOD COP FOR RESCUE.

wow.
first of all,  i never was finger poking at the pakistani issue.
i was pointing out that abhijeet is jealous of new singers like aatif.. and i'm sorry it is NOT the same.. i did not base this wholly on atif aslam.. there was hardly 2 lines on aatif... NOT ONCE did i mention the nationality.. i was poking fun at abhijeet being angry that SUR CAN BE CORRECTED BY TECHNOLOGY.

tch tch u have a lot to understand young nusrat..

if u have a problem with SO  MANY things, then plz dont post. its like saying i didn't like the great indian comedy show for posting a spoof on saurav's ganguly's declining performance..My interview was only for comedic purposes.

thank you and have a nice day.

ps : THE FACT THAT YOU LIST OUT TOPICS ON PAGES 15 AND 17 GIVES YOU NO RIGHT TO TELL US THAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PAST.
Edited by oldblackjoe - 15 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think OBJ has not insulted anyone .

The joke here has been purely on Abhijeet for the way he has been behaving. This is not a topic on racial or religious or regional issue.

Topic mentioned on singer comparisons was not by OBJ and neither has he supported such topics.

Please PM me if you have any complaints or need clarifications.
mr.ass thumbnail

Originally posted by: Summer3

The joke here has been purely on Abhijeet for the way he has been behaving. This is not a topic on racial or religious or regional issue.

Topic mentioned on singer comparisons was not by OBJ and neither has he supported such topics.

thank you so much, summer.

you said exactly what i am trying to tell him..

i am not religious in any way.
i'm hindu yet i consider a muslim singer rafi saahab to be the best.

Originally posted by: Summer3

GOOD RESCUE WORK FROM SENIOR CITIZEN OF THIS FORUM. DONT TELL ME ITS NOT INSULTING ABHIJEET AND TOSHI WHEN OBJ IS POINTING OUT AT BOOK BY ABHIJEET "YOU, ME AND TOSHI FOR RS 1200"
I DO UNDERSTAND SPOOF, IF OBJ HAD TO MAKE FUN HE SHOULD HAVE INVOLVED ATIF TOO AND NOT JUST PROJECT ON ABHIJEET OR TOSHI.