Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 15 years ago
Yeah Ashu is very popular - but I think at the same time Raja is quite popular and Zulfi too -
So lets see - kaun baazi marta hai......

Edited by Nishita123 - 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yeah Ashu is very popular - but I think at the same time Raja is quite popular and Zulfi too -
So lets see - kaun baazi marta hai......

Actually everywhere now people think it is between Ashu and Zulfi. So most probably one of them is going to win.

Raja fans be ready for this on 22nd.😭 We are very few in numbers.
-Jitu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ashu should win and he will win the show... 😉😛

kapanj thumbnail
i want from my heart that aashu should win this show
ishurockss thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Checked out the voting poll (who will win the finale) on big boss 2 community on orkut and Ashu is leading in the votes ...in all the polls......But Zulfi is far behind.....He should have gone Payalia's way and exposed quite early in the episodes 😆...But I still feel Zulfi baazi maar jayega end main 😕
Edited by ishurockss - 15 years ago
sweet_aish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishurockss

Checked out the voting poll (who will win the finale) on big boss 2 community on orkut and Ashu is leading in the votes ...in all the polls......But Zulfi is far behind.....He should have gone Payalia's way and exposed quite early in the episodes 😆...But I still feel Zulfi baazi maar jayega end main 😕

Shub shub bolo ishu ji. ashu will be the winner. 😃 Ashu has hevay amount of general public votes specially middle class people who relate them with ashu.Zulfi was the least shown in the episode today even for sometime i felt that only two people are in the house. in my pov only people who have bet on zulfi will vote for zulfi.
rajarani thumbnail
Sorry guys, Ashu may be more popular but he has not displayed any charecter whatsoever, he is like sometimes here and sometimes there.

Raja with planning, plotting and everything has a lot charecter.......

Now before I am kicked out of this thread.....I am leaving....bbye......😊.
kapanj thumbnail
yes aashu is most popular he will win
ps_saintpaul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajarani

Sorry guys, Ashu may be more popular but he has not displayed any charecter whatsoever, he is like sometimes here and sometimes there.

Raja with planning, plotting and everything has a lot charecter.......

Now before I am kicked out of this thread.....I am leaving....bbye......😊.

Which character you are talking about... swearing and abusing like RAJA..
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

All the people came in the show with game plans and modified them according to situstions, they all had their survival tactics, those who played well survived others perished and thats how the game is to be played. So Idon't think we can judge people charecters based on what they did on the show.

I like Ashu because I could relate to him the most. We often takes friends and enimies based on real life situations but in rel life we have other people to bind with in the show he to resort to Rahul after Diana's exit because he did not had the luxury to gain other friends. Even in real life we fight with someone then we make up with them so is it very odd if he made up with Rahul I do not think so. Even it can be said vise versa as well is it not possible that Rahul made up with Ashu because he was the lone fish and a safe vote for taking so he could secure a vote for himself and eventually his voting against Zulfi and Monica actually made them the two nominations. If he wouldn't have voted against even one Rahul could have been in the nominations as well.
Edited by kaushikbasu - 15 years ago