shockwave thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago
We've heard sagar saying Ashu gets enormous votes .. but is he the most popular housemate of BB?

On orkut alone, he has the largest community dedicated to him.

Raja's largest community has mere 1,300 members.

Zulfi has practically no community with more than 100 members.

But Ashu has astounding 22,000+ members just for BB 😲

He has several other roadies communities with 4000, 3000, 2000 odd members.

No wonder he's one of the most popular contestant in BB. I think the competition is between Raja and Ashu .. and my mind says Ashu will win. 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yaaar even i feel ashu is da strongest among da three donno why every1 is saying dat he is da weakest1

immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trros

yaaar even i feel ashu is da strongest among da three donno why every1 is saying dat he is da weakest1

I don't think that anybody says that he is the weakest... in fact, most of us who do not support him feel quite the contrary. Hence, the woeful rhetoric. At least, this is my perception...

Edited by immunoblot - 15 years ago
kapanj thumbnail
i also feel that Ashu is most popular than others
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever people might say but he knows how to play these games. He survived in Roadies in all evictions. In BB he has been in good books of most members at the right time. First Diana supporting him and now Rahul and as per Rahul raja also wants Ashu to win. People might say he is begger or whatever but he really knows how to win the games. He has the capabilities of winning friends, people who were his enemies are now rooting for him and that too in  game where people makes relationships based on convinience.
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
what i think is that he is not liked by sophisticated people who are very particular about common etiquettes , but people who don't bother so much about someone being suave and well mannered/groomed...all of them like him. And the number of second type is much more than first.
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
he's a master manipulator just like his 'rahul bhaiyya'. ashutosh should join politics along with rahul. both will make a great team! they can recruit their fans who are allegedly in huge numbers. maybe rahul can become PM and ashutosh Deputy PM of India!!!
tv addict thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@martand, its nothing to do with his lack of sophistication. after he had miss world fall for his dimpled charms. the fact that many people dislike him is only coz he manipulates people so shrewdly they don't even realise it. he latched onto girls on both shows and they helped him move towards the winning post. he has a sense of humor but that's about it. its his lack of character and integrity that people dislike about him. nothing to do with class or being uncultured.
Martand thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

@martand, its nothing to do with his lack of sophistication. after he had miss world fall for his dimpled charms. the fact that many people dislike him is only coz he manipulates people so shrewdly they don't even realise it. he latched onto girls on both shows and they helped him move towards the winning post. he has a sense of humor but that's about it. its his lack of character and integrity that people dislike about him. nothing to do with class or being uncultured.

I think Diana was also of second category (who doesn't bother about such things..)

And lack of character and integrity???? who showed it on this show- none, may be ketki....
immunoblot thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tv addict

he's a master manipulator just like his 'rahul bhaiyya'. ashutosh should join politics along with rahul. both will make a great team! they can recruit their fans who are allegedly in huge numbers. maybe rahul can become PM and ashutosh Deputy PM of India!!!

Jaisa Ashu hai... samay aane par, he'll be the one becoming the PM, and Rahul would be the deputy PM. 😛
Aakhir woh sabse gareeb hai... not born with a silver spoon in his mouth... and Rahul ka kya hai...woh bhookad, etc, etc, etc. hai.

And, I don't think that I am an elitist. I don't dislike Ashu (and I am certain that most other people who are writing against him also donot hate him), but I definitely dislike the idea that he might win the show because of his "simple and impressive personality", or because "he needs the money".
If he wins, he'll win because he slept throughout the show.

Edited by immunoblot - 15 years ago