Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: Power20

lalala *sings off key* 30 sentences on who REALLY deserves Edward (Choices: You, Shifz di, Bella) and no repeating sentences!

Shabz

P.S. Can't wait to see what MNSR comes up with!!!!

ruexangel thumbnail
Hey congrats Triv d πŸ‘
i lyk reading ur humurous posts πŸ˜†.
Good luck on the hot seat
p.s I live twilightt!!!!!⭐️ lol cant begin to describe how obbsessed i am with it lol πŸ˜†. hmm i c theres competition for Edward lol πŸ˜†.(he's mine! lol jks) i love edward 2😍 him & bella so sweett
~Rue :)
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🀣Trivy , its your turn ??🀣Congrats !! this is going to be fun to read....have always enjoyed reading your humorous posts.. have a great time answering all the questions...

Me will ask only one question,

create your own Harman-Meher romantic dialougues .. (5-10 lines).πŸ˜† 

Luv
Angie

Edited by angel82 - 15 years ago
-Goth- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey triv congrats

i loved angie's question u r dead!!!!! hahahahahha........wid her inspiration here goes mine:

first of all abt ur favvvvvvvvv charecter 😈 😈 😈 ....gotcha???........biji πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

1) tell abt biji .....5 sentences!!!.......too easy if i leave it so.....
so sum conditions:1) do not repeat ny sentence 2) say only nice things abt her!!!πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
2)5 films u'd cast harman in as a lead???😈 😈 😈

3) interview with old dheer n lallu by U !!!! min., 5 questions!!!

want to ask more......but well don't want to trouble u much...ah how gud i am....nahi??πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

* forgot to add : easy ques: in wat roles of harry potter series would u cast.....prem,heer,lallu,gaya3,harman,meher,dheer,RR,veera. (no biji here...lol)
Edited by thephworld - 15 years ago
PH4EVR thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Congrats!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

well i only know u through the wonderful post you make (as i have been a silent reader for a very long time)  that we KDMHMDians just love your hilarious patshalas and all other post are a treat to read and enjoy love your posts !

(by the way i always wanted to thnk u for your lovely post that i really really enjoyed)

and by the way if you dont mind sharing your first date with Mr Prem juneja you can and you really dont have to ..........no pressure (LOL)  πŸ˜›  πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ  πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: ashpush

🀣🀣🀣....maybe u can go to the mental hospitalπŸ˜†πŸ˜†*joking*

πŸ₯± I is NOT Mental! Hmph...just a little whackedπŸ˜†

~Triv

Originally posted by: *Shifali*

Trivi! Me aint a Desi girl...me is "Edward's Girl"

Nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin 😭 

Kaisa Ghor Kalyug hain Bhagwan. Apne Jiju pe sab dore daaling😭 Nalayak log  No chocolates for you.
ashpush thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Power20

πŸ₯± I is NOT Mental! Hmph...just a little whackedπŸ˜†

~Triv

hmmm then maybe we should start a hospital for the whacked....its necessary in this forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† with so much people joining the club of wackos..(ask rinkz....she agreed that even im becoming whackoπŸ˜²πŸ˜†)
Harshitipremeer thumbnail

Wow!congratz!ok here is my questions

Plz be honest n don't take my name for asking u this question!

Well who is ur hatest person in this forum???
Anhdara13 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Congratulations Triv Di! πŸ‘πŸ‘ You definitely deserve this, not only because your Paathshalas are awesome, but because it's going to be so fun to grill you! Mwahahahahahahaha! *coughs* Okay, now I have to come up with something to ask you.. πŸ˜†

1) Short write-up (minimum 5 lines) on why you have not continued the court case πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† (And no repeating any sentences!)

2) Short write-up on where 'Dheer, Come Back' story was headed before you stopped updating πŸ˜† (Again, no repeating sentences! I saw your reply to Shabo's essays.. πŸ˜† Smart, but I'm not going to give you the option!)

3) What are you going to do to the MNSRs for telling Shifs Di to make you the bakri this week? (Besides running after them with belans.. πŸ˜†)

Have fun!

Love,
Radz