Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 15 years ago

Originally posted by: shanu333

P6-

wow!best part till date!πŸ‘ thanks

lol...i can imagine how heavy robbie must be!πŸ˜† ufff

shumi di! aap ka kya kehna....ure writing skills r amazing! they keep me hooked to ure FFs!πŸ‘ plz gimme some tips😳 ok .but what will be my fee?keep it upπŸ‘πŸΌ will try

and update jaldi ok?😊 ok 

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

oooooohhhhhh dii.....wat an awesome part.....fantastic part...thanks...wow the sensation in kasturi woooo....i acnt express my feeling right now.calm dowm little girl...goose bumps for kasuri i just hope dat robbie cums to noe dat kasturi helped him n start to feel 4 her.......yes!!!i'm glad dat he hate anita but if it was not anita den we wudnt hev been able to see these awesome parts...i already told u it will be a super part isn't it....so thank u so much ANITA....LOL.....dii continue fast dii...

tomorrow inshallah

PrInCeZz07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 6:
Finally got round to reading itπŸ˜†
OMG Anitha Anitha 😑😑
how low of you to mix something in his drink
Plan flop ho gyaa 🀣 lmao
omg wel obviously the plan is going to be a flop because its made by anitha πŸ˜†
not reach home will c about that anita 😑
wow
omg robbie u okay?
wel thank god you reached the office safely
kasturi you getting file signed by him
(bad idea right now)
wow u got so much courage well done kasturi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†
wow kasturi your going 😲
oh i thought so
gr8 how you writ how she was going to go but her legs refused her to go
just shows she would never be able to go like that  πŸ‘
wow kasturi
jus  by touching him like that your getting sparks awwwwww 😳
wise idea to take his visiting card
wow kasturi your going to be able to pick robbie up youself πŸ˜²πŸ‘
wow robbie you managed to say kas...tu
wel done kasturi you got to make him stand up
yhp obviously his going to be ehavy for you
but i just loved it how she never lost hope

it is the first time in her life she was so close to a man.his left arm around her shoulder and her right arm around his hip.his shirt's top three button was undone.his white shirt was wide open showing his strong broad chest which was sliding very very close to her chest.she felt the electric spark rushing over in her body.blood gushing to her head.his perfume made her breath caught in her throat.she was filled with sensations.she tried to control her roller coaster emotions and go ahead.

This bit omg i loved it.
how you described it it was terrific. his shirts top 3 buttons were undone omg i can imagine her situation carrying him and being so close to him. how did she keep her attention towards taking him home (thats where shes taking him init)
yh she tried to control her roller coaster emotions and go ahead.
loved that bit the most πŸ‘
so cute how kasturis praying to the gods for help
😲
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
what happend?
omg robbies cheek touching kasturis wow 😲
wow yh bet it was more then a pyscial battle 4 robbie
wel done kasturi πŸ‘
wow totaly awesome
omg mazaa agaya
this part was one of the best!!!!!!!
wel all your parts are jus fabulous
loved all of them
this one you know in what ever situation you want to write in, any charcter you wnat to put in a situation you will be able to write it teh best
thats how you are a real talented writer πŸ‘
Thnx 4 writing such a gr8 FF
i love it - it is one of my fav FFZ ever that ive read lolz
You have to update the nxt part asap
i cnt w8 no more 2 read part 7
i wana knw what hapens nxt

luv
Hummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by PrInCeZz07 - 15 years ago
Neetu2825 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Poor anita, she always gets the negative role....update soon.
shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarareimoo1

waHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MY GAAWWWWDDDDD
handdss down standing ovation!!!!!!!.thank youuuuuu so muc dear

the kind of urs reminds me of the writing of stephenie meyer!!!.omg..i think that is too much for me .sorryyy gurl but thats the truth!!! so sweet of you dear
its awwwessummm!!!
and to be true i am getting addicted to ur FF!!!.best compliment lol
big tyme yaaarrrrr

pehlay when robbie was motionless i was sooo damn scared.heeeeee
but what happened in the end was sooooooooo kooolL!!!
and hawwwwwttttt
actuallyyy major hawttt cool down baby
and i even felt a lot of sensation unknown!!!
hahahahahahahaha!!! take care baby

keep it going
and thanxxx for wishing me best of luck for my xamss!!!!! it is my pleasure dear
i just wanted to inform u soo that u dont get disappointed in any way if i am unable to comment regularly!!...sorryy!! i know that studies are more important than ay other thing.study well dear
but i promise after xams i will write itna ziyada ke u would be tired to reply to them di!!
hahaahahah!! joking yaaarrrr.sooochweeet of you

LOVED IT!!...sach main!!!...
chaa gaye aap!! thanks again

love love you too 
sara

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neetu2825

Poor anita, she always gets the negative role..yep..update soon.today i will inshallah .till then

shumi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrInCeZz07

Part 6:
Finally got round to reading itπŸ˜†.thanks
OMG Anitha Anitha 😑😑
how low of you to mix something in his drink
Plan flop ho gyaa 🀣 lmao  heeeee
omg wel obviously the plan is going to be a flop because its made by anitha πŸ˜†
not reach home will c about that anita 😑. she is evil
wow
omg robbie u okay?.some what
wel thank god you reached the office safely manage to
kasturi you getting file signed by him
(bad idea right now)
wow u got so much courage well done kasturi πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†.yep
wow kasturi your going 😲
oh i thought so
gr8 how you writ how she was going to go but her legs refused her to go thanks
just shows she would never be able to go like that  πŸ‘
wow kasturi
jus  by touching him like that your getting sparks awwwwww 😳 heeeee
wise idea to take his visiting card she is smart
wow kasturi your going to be able to pick robbie up youself πŸ˜²πŸ‘ trying
wow robbie you managed to say kas...tu
wel done kasturi you got to make him stand up
yhp obviously his going to be ehavy for you
but i just loved it how she never lost hope.thanks

it is the first time in her life she was so close to a man.his left arm around her shoulder and her right arm around his hip.his shirt's top three button was undone.his white shirt was wide open showing his strong broad chest which was sliding very very close to her chest.she felt the electric spark rushing over in her body.blood gushing to her head.his perfume made her breath caught in her throat.she was filled with sensations.she tried to control her roller coaster emotions and go ahead.

omg excellent quot.after u quoted i too read and found good .thanks.

This bit omg i loved it.
how you described it it was terrific. his shirts top 3 buttons were undone omg i can imagine her situation carrying him and being so close to him. how did she keep her attention towards taking him home (thats where shes taking him init).certainly difficult
yh she tried to control her roller coaster emotions and go ahead.
loved that bit the most πŸ‘ thanks a lot for your claps
so cute how kasturis praying to the gods for help
😲
😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
what happend?
omg robbies cheek touching kasturis wow 😲heeeee
wow yh bet it was more then a pyscial battle 4 robbie .yep
wel done kasturi πŸ‘
wow totaly awesome
omg mazaa agaya
this part was one of the best!!!!!!! thanks again
wel all your parts are jus fabulous
loved all of them
this one you know in what ever situation you want to write in, any charcter you wnat to put in a situation you will be able to write it teh best
thats how you are a real talented writer πŸ‘.thank you so much for you very kind words
Thnx 4 writing such a gr8 FF
i love it - it is one of my fav FFZ ever that ive read lolz.omg...thanks again
You have to update the nxt part asap i will
i cnt w8 no more 2 read part 7
i wana knw what hapens nxt will know soon

luv love you too  .for your wonderful comment
Hummy
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited by robbii - 15 years ago
shumi. thumbnail
PART-7

when kasturi reached the hostel it was 8:05pm.teejay was writing her lesson plan.

kasturi's whole body was spread with robbie's perfume which can be easily found by teejay. kasturi was scared that she may miss understand her.as soon as she entered the room she threw her bag on the bed, grab the towel and went to the bath room.

teejaj:'why so late ???...'she stop writing and asked her.

kasturi:'i will let you know...just a minute..she rushed to the bath room..'teejay was surprised to see her action.

kasturi stood in the hot shower for a long time.she badly need that shower.she turned her face towards the shower ..... wiped the water continuously pouring on her  face with both the hands,taking deep breaths.'ufff...what is wrong with me...'she was going on thinking but could not find the answer.'he is dangerous...it is highly risky to work with him...'she confirmed herself.

teejay:'come out...we are getting late for the mess...'after hearing teejay's voice she stopped the shower.completely wraped her body with the baby pink towel and came out.teejay lookes at her with her mouth wide open.

teejay:'what is wrong with you ? in this chill climate that too night time you took head bath...'kasturi did not answer her.kasturi wore sweat pants and a loose top and went to the mess along with teejay.

sabarwal house:

the security took robbie with support, in to the house.devika and nikhil who is two years elder than robbie,not yet married,were sitting in the hall and talking.as soon as devika saw robbie with the security she got up and ran towards him.nikhil went and supported him.

devika:'kya huwa...robbie ko...'she asked him with tention.

nikhil:'mom i think he is drunk...no need to worry...'he took him up stairs to his bed room.

devika:'i don't think so.i never saw him like this before.let me called the doctor.'she call the doctor.

nikhil made him lie on his big round bed, spread with dark blue satin cloth.doctor was there with in 10 minutes.

doctor:' he was over intoxicated by drugs...he will be ok by tomorrow...'he said to them not to worry.

hostel:

kasturi and teejay back to the room after their dinner.

teejay:'ab tho batha kya huwa...'

kasturi:'kya huwa..'she sighed and continued..,

kasturi:'wahee thayra 'hi hello friend'...i left him at his home and came..' she don't want to hide any thing from her.

teejay:'ooyee...he is not only my 'hi hello friend'... .he is your boss now...'she teased her.

kasturi:'ooookkkkk...my boss...kush..'

teejay:'kyun wo raastha bhool gaya..πŸ˜‰'she winked at her

kasturi:'teejay he was fully drunk.hoosh mai nahee tha...'

teejay:'tu jay kya zaroori thee yeah sab karnay kay leyeah...let others do...'

kasturi:'nobody was there except me...'

teejay:'any way be careful with this type of people.you are so innocent, this rich man can take your innocence as an advantage...'she sincerely worried for her friend.she knows how rich brat boys miss use the innocent girls.

kasturi:'you are right.i have to...'

both went to bed.

but kasturi canot sleep.her mind was messed up with lot of thoughts.
when ever a man bump on her or accidentally happen to touch her she feels yucky.their touch make her feel as if a ugly snake is creeping on her.

in the public buses due to over crowed if it happened to rub a man she feels as if she rubbed with a dirty hippopotamus.eewwww.....some times she feels as if  hundreds of caterpillars walking on her whole body....sooo...disgusting...

she was wondered why she did not feel so with robbie.why robbie's touch made her feel different.instead of getting yucky feeling she was getting addicted..intoxicated...why so.'what is wrong with me...first time in my life i fet that feeling.never experienced before'.she could not believe herself.'i should keep my self away from him...he is dangerous...'she decides in her mind.

next day morning around 8pm robbie opened his eyes.he could not understand any thing.every think was blank for him.he slowly tried to woke up from his bed.he felt very light on his feet.feel like flying.....got down from the bed went to wash room.

opened the tap in the wash basin and hold the water in his both the hands and splashed it on his face several times.he wiped the water from his face with his  hands and looked in to the big mirror in front of him.

he felt some thing was pricking in his left arm.he looked his arm through the mirror, found some thing glittering sticking to him.he touched with his right hand and removed it, took it in his right palm and look at it.it was a big white silver ear ring with a small dangling in the middle.he was surprise to see that.

'yeah tho shayaad kasturi ka hai...kasturi's ear ring sticking to my shirt!!!..how is it possible...'he shrunk his face with shock and surprise.he was staring at the ring for a while then he put it in his left side shirt pocket.it slide down and rest beside his heart by giving a jerk to his heart.he felt strange.

he went back to his bed room and sat on the bed with confusion.he was tired too.he tried to remember what happened yesterday?.he could vaguely remember that he came out of his club...he remembered going to his branch office...after that it was blank...could not recollect any thing.by then devika and nikhil came to his room to check whether he is ok.

devika:'how do you feel now? are you ok son?...'she asked him with care.

robbie:'i feel better now...'

nikhil:'what was wrong with you yesterday...?'

robbie;"i don't know bhaiya..i just lost my control..'

nikhil:'how come?it never happened before...'

robbie:'that's what i wonder...'

robbie:'mom muchay yahaa koon laayaa...'

devika:'we don't know...we were worried about you.don't care to know about that...'

nikhil:'our security guard ramsing brought you inside...'he gave a hint.

devika:'shall i send the break fast to your room...'she changed the subject.

robbie:'no mom..i will have a shower and come down'he got up from his bed.

he stood in the hot shower for a while. when the water was showering over his head he was wiping his face continuously and deeply thinking about how he came home?.....who brought him? .....how come a girl's ear ring on his shirt? .....whose ear ring that is?....is it kasturi's ? ....he was restless to find out.

after his breakfast he called ramsing.

ramsing:'ji saab...'

robbie:'ramsign kal muchay ghar koon laayaa?'

ramsing:'ek ladki aur auto driver aap ko laayeah thay...'

robbie:'ladki!!!...koon ladki???...'

robbie:'kaisee thee wo...'

ramsing:'mai nay nahee thaykha saab..'

robbie:'nahee thaykha...mathlab soo rahay thay..'

ramsing:'nahee.... mai wo.... thumai sambhal nay mai thaa...'

robbie:'kya payhanee thee wo????...'

ramsing:'kapday saab...'

robbie:'idiot😑...aur kya ? path thay payhanay gee!!!...thum jaawo thum say baath karnaa bay kaar hai...'he was left with no clue.

Edited by robbii - 14 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
first one to read
yayyyyee
awesome part di
i jus luved it

plz update soon
muah
luv ur FF....its superb..
-Dimple- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG ..............this was an awsome part ........specially when robbie was in utter confusion.......i was laughing while reading this................

nd that ram singh kya jawab diya.............KAPADE SAHAB..........awsome awsome

love
dimple