Imran Khan took over Arjun Rampal's crown?

Posted: 15 years ago
I watched Kidnap last night and couldn't get over how Imran Khan had the emotional range of a plank wood. he was even worse in the most overrated movie of the year - JTYJN

Didn't he attend acting school in the US? What was that Keanu Reeves School of acting?

Angry = 😳

Happy = 😳

Horny = 😳

Sad = 😳

Emotion? What's that? Who needs it when you got female teens going ga ga over you and got you uncle backing you.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy fanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Haha....I agree. The guy is bland with zero emotional range. I couldn't bear to watch kidnap, but even in JTYJN...he was bad.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well thts ur opinion but u shld respect other ppl's feelings..Imran is really the best new comer of this year he have potentional...but i can say this is serious attack on Imran Fans...

friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

well the movie was BLAH....but imran looked hot...lolz..okay coming back to acting..hmmm he was good not bad 😃

nerdynerd thumbnail
I agree! He was quite bland in Kidnap! I can't believe I actually watched that movie. He can have some potential but it'll take him a long while.  Ahh, the luxuries of being Aamir's nephew.
gossip.girl thumbnail
I agree hes hot and everything and thr was like no scene at all where he looked bad but im not so fond of his acting & dialogue delivery. I still think he has a long way to go.
Edited by lakishaa - 15 years ago
qwww thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I agree  - he was bad in kidnap  - the first few scenes of him in the movie I was going huh ??? where is the star everyone is talking about ? His dialogue delivery too was bad. Hopefully he gets tips from his mamu and in his next movie he shapes up

In JTYJN however I didnt find him to be too bad  - perhaps this was because I didnt have any expectations of him  and ofcourse his role itself didnt have a wide emotional range.
Agree. I love the guy, but he was terrible in Kidnap.
Mrs-KaranKundra thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy fanatic

Haha....I agree. The guy is bland with zero emotional range. I couldn't bear to watch kidnap, but even in JTYJN...he was bad.

true
Haha my logic professor cannot stand Keannu Reaves either. Lol....you are as always funny, Mrs Ackles.     Yup , agree with you on Imran being wooden. It seems he sleep walks throughout the entire movie. I really don't think this year produced any male debutantes worth watching. The other overrated one, Harman is just as bad, only difference is that he goes overboard with his acting and expressions.   I think the girls are doing much better so far. Shahana Goswami and Mughda Godse gave much, much better performances than these two bozos.   Where the heck is this year's Neil? Edited by flaviya - 15 years ago