Imran Khan took over Arjun Rampal's crown? - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 15 years ago
forget this year's Neil.. where the hell is the original Neil. His talent and hotness is too great to waste.

and Keanu, OMG he acted ok in one movie, River's Edge and that was like 20 years ago. Even in A Scanner Darkly, rotoscoped Keanu's bad acting was so visible, all that technology couldn't save him LOL.
afgprincess786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i disagree

i think that his acting was an AMAZING actor in Jaane Tu, he shud get an award for that movie

i think he had done an incredible job in kidnap as well, he had obviously puts soooooooo much effort into that movie and his acting was just as good- he was suppose to be a sort of gray character in that movie

cutepri thumbnail
well this imran khan is much better than those new comers who go over board in expressing their emotions he was not at all wooden in kidnap and even if he was his role demanded him that i cant get the logic why ppl say hes here caus of his mamu ppl loved and enjoyed him in jtyjna still pll going blah blah he is here caus of his mamu aamir def didnt gave him those good charms neither good acting skills he has got of his own  !!!
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
In their second films both Imran and Ranbir disappointed.

In Ranbir's case the fall was a bit more.He showed potential in Saawariya and till the day of the release of BAH,he had a dream run.He signed a few films too and was proclaimed to be the next 'Hero' in bollywood-Ranbir in the promos of BAH was that great.Some attempts were made to prop him up later.No one paid any attention.

Imran on the other hand sucked in the 'Kidnap' promos itself.He looked so funny trying to look like mean

Now both have taken a few steps back and are standing with Neil,Rajeev Khandilwal and others.

With the economic recession their films will be the first to suffer delays and setbacks.Unless they sign multi-starrers with the big guys.

They have not broken the 50 crore in domestic gross earnings.Their films budget is going to be further reduced from an average of 20 crores.

My personal opinion is that they both are too girly and pretty.None of the guys on the net or around this city have any respect for either..They laugh at the tweens who go ga ga over them 😆 .

In the years to come if they can get an image make over,they will do great.
But if they are saddled with baby faces like Shahid Kapoor or Rishi Kapoor(he had long periods of struggle and successes were few, spread over decades,and most top heroines looked older than him)

Amir Khan did it.These two may be able to pull it off.It will take them a few years.
wida thumbnail
i think he was quite oke..but i liked him in jtyjn more..and dont think jtyjn is overated!!
lulu_gr81989 thumbnail

I think he was good in Jtyjn  as well as Kidnap. He did his roles well. although he may not b d best actor arnd but he did it well. But he still can act v well.

In my opinion if sonam n deepika with bad actin can do films then Imran is defn way better than them.

no offence to sonam n deepika fans.

desigrl05 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i haven't seen kidnap but i saw jtyjn and he was pretty okay in there
i feel that kidnap movie itself is bad...nd when a movie is bad...all the actors go bad...so imran can't be blamed....he is a nice actor
mariaa.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i thought he was great in kidnap & JTYJN

laughing doll thumbnail
good or not dunno....but i love him n his acting.......he kidnapped my heart .......jane tu ya jane naa imran...lolzzzzzzz